• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
customers... for the chinese silk i sell (i hope they all believe me) are so wrong about what time is and how long it takes for it to elapse

i'm so happy my girly is lookin way better we traded anxiety drugs for pain drugs now we both feel better espesially since we have been able to kick it for the first time in years i love her so much such a good friend don't think i would ever risk ruining that so we could have sex but you never no when she gets health again she's very pretty so anything could happen i know we both find each other attractive but i have had that feeling be mutual between me and other friends before so idk

i usually just use nexxus shampoo conditioner and leave-in conditioner but i have like 15 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower
How is that shampoo & conditioner? I have been wanting to try it out for a while.

Just saw this now =D

It's awesome gr33n3y3z! I've been using it for about a year (the moisture therapy shampoo/conditioner and then I also use a leave in conditioner from them as well as something called "frizz defy" and it makes my hair so smooth and smells sooo good :D

rainbow_french_braid_by_wisely_chosen-d4dlwzl.jpg

estrogen.. lol.. when I was on maintenance for so long and my testosterone was almost none existent my hair was so damn pretty and manageable.. lol..

I'm all stupid over a girl again. This time she's sooo worth it. Damn it. I'm all stupid over you. One day common sense will kick in and you'll bore of me but until then you're making my life a living dream.

My god, that looks delicious 8o

I'm all stupid over a girl again. This time she's sooo worth it. Damn it. I'm all stupid over you. One day common sense will kick in and you'll bore of me but until then you're making my life a living dream.

It's fun being stupid over a love interest sometimes ;). Enjoy it while it lasts <3! ..or just believe it will last forever and she's the one ;).

whats the best anit frizz leave in conditioner price doesn't matter

I use nexus spray leave in conditioner, then I put on (while still wet) nexus frizz defy (it's like a cream). makes my super frizzy hair SO nice.

Great, I'm sick again and got no sleep again. That makes 10 hours of sleep the last three nights. I don't get it, I feel fine. Been sober except weed. Then to top it all off I wake this morning and throw up cause it seems I got food poising. Life bullshit just never ends, does it.

Haven't taken anything, except weed, in... wow, a long ass time ('cept my pain pills, but I ditched those after only a week after my surgery). I think the last time I've done a recreational drug was when I had my last acid trip a few months back. I took 6 hits when I thought I took 3. I had 3 tabs of 150mcg each, then my friend dropped some liquid on each one, without telling me before hand, so I'd say each one was probably 300+ mcg's >snip<

>snip< I've taken a lot before, and sometimes I had wondered if I reached ego loss, well... 900+ mcg's will definitely >snip<

The reason I bring that up is cause once I came to and I realized how unbelievably intense the experience was, I remembered thinking over and over again that there is no point in ever getting intoxicated ever again. This was "terminal intoxication" as I was calling it. >snip< So I've been essentially drug free since then. I did it for that reason too. I was starting to use again and I had bad thoughts of picking up some H, so I did it for my mental health. I rarely do LSD, but it's almost a sacrament for me. I take it super seriously and I don't really do it for fun,>snip< It really did change the way I look at drugs. Pretty awesome. Too bad it didn't help me with the loneliness and depression in my life though.

I'm not sure what happened this morning. I woke up and within a few minutes was dizzy and threw up a bunch. I have been getting barely any sleep and I think the dizziness was just a result of that cause I managed to go back to sleep. I cancelled everything I had to do, and I feel fine so I have the day off now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, I'm kinda concerned. I have some serious medical issues. I really hope this isn't the beginning of the next stage :(

It's fun being stupid over a love interest sometimes ;). Enjoy it while it lasts <3! ..or just believe it will last forever and she's the one ;).
I read this twice and said I didn't know you had a girlfriend.. then I put it together.. turn on brain and keep it on while awake.

I read this twice and said I didn't know you had a girlfriend.. then I put it together.. turn on brain and keep it on while awake.

That sounds really hard, I know I'm on autopilot about 10 hours out of my day at the minimum. I've actually been thinking about seeing a hypnotherapist just to get my subconscious out of my conscious mind.

That sounds really hard, I know I'm on autopilot about 10 hours out of my day at the minimum. I've actually been thinking about seeing a hypnotherapist just to get my subconscious out of my conscious mind.
good luck alien its what runs the show (sub C) . check you PM's im going to send you a good deal on the brain and addiction.. again really good to see you<3

Status
Not open for further replies.