• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rainbow_french_braid_by_wisely_chosen-d4dlwzl.jpg

wow!

holy shit its windy today. I hate it when it is this windy..
walk out on to my balcony, find my precious cacti pots tipped over.
CURSE YOU WIND!

I wonder if big bater parties will break out on the buses/ toobs after work.. lol.

EDIt: I JUST SAW THAT THERE IS A BICYCLE RAPIST ON THE LOOSE THERE.. NO HE FUCKS INNOCENT BICYCLES.. WTF.. LMFAO

what you thought i was kidding.. nope.. http://gawker.com/swedish-police-searching-for-bicycle-fucker-caught-on-v-603635291

Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.
Billy Connolly

A few years ago, I bought an old red bicycle with the words Free Spirit written across its side - which is exactly what I felt like when I rode it down the street in a tie-dyed dress.
Drew Barrymore

Life is like riding a bicycle: you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.
Claude Pepper

Because, you know, I can't work a bicycle pump.
Judi Dench

Last edited:
idk what to do my doctor has a no refill of lost or stolen meds so now i have to wait a whole month to get some relief

yeah i hope thats not the case.. share whats going on if you want<3

Ummm, I have a neurological disorder that is a rare form of myocolonic epilepsy. The specific issue I have is that I don't know if is the benign version or the fatal version. Over time, if nothing gets worse, they'll confirm it as juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. If things get worse, it will be classified as Progressive Myocolonic Epilepsy. If it is progressive, I'm looking at no more than 15 more years, tops. I'm also looking at dementia setting in sooner rather than later. I know the vomiting thing has nothing to do with this, but I've been having more shakes than ever before, and my myoclonus that was being treated, has come back. So this has been on my mind for the last few weeks.

This whole disease thing turned me from a party king to a reclusive and secretive addict. I started drinking, doing opiates, coke, and RC's, and so much more, because of the original diagnosis. I forgot, until recently, that there is still a chance it's progressive.... and if I get that new diagnosis. Oh man. I would never let myself turn into a vegetable. I'm 26, next year is 27. If this turns out to be PME, I think I'll be forever 27

Ummm, I have a neurological disorder that is a rare form of myocolonic epilepsy. The specific issue I have is that I don't know if is the benign version or the fatal version. Over time, if nothing gets worse, they'll confirm it as juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. If things get worse, it will be classified as Progressive Myocolonic Epilepsy. If it is progressive, I'm looking at no more than 15 more years, tops. I'm also looking at dementia setting in sooner rather than later. I know the vomiting thing has nothing to do with this, but I've been having more shakes than ever before, and my myoclonus that was being treated, has come back. So this has been on my mind for the last few weeks.

This whole disease thing turned me from a party king to a reclusive and secretive addict. I started drinking, doing opiates, coke, and RC's, and so much more, because of the original diagnosis. I forgot, until recently, that there is still a chance it's progressive.... and if I get that new diagnosis. Oh man. I would never let myself turn into a vegetable. I'm 26, next year is 27. If this turns out to be PME, I think I'll be forever 27
do they still do the surgical separation of left and right brain for this? <3

Nope. I wouldn't do it either. There pretty much is no treatment. Next I sit with my neurologist I'm going to ask about PME, cause we've assumed it would never happen. I had a seizure a couple months back, and my shakes and twitches are worse than ever. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I can't think of anything else. So when I said I was worried about being sick, I meant that every little thing that makes me feel uncomfortable makes me think about PME :(

If my doc told me I have PME and have maybe 5-10 years less, and I'll be demented in 3 years... I'm going to go on some epic drug binges, the ones that have movies made about them (That's me looking at the brighter side)

Last edited:
yeah i was gonna say sober anyway i just needed some money not saying i would ever break the law but i could have made 1500 easily

I'm sorry benny that has to be something to live with<3.. but shit sir we get what we get and worrying will do nothing but drive you nuts right?

i have to wait till the 6th of october till i can use my meds again thats when i'll have all of them i'm just feeling like shit from bupe wds
and i'm anxious as hell my neck hurts something fierce and i'm having some major add issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.