• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sleep wding is harsh i feel so shit right now i'm at my most likely to off myself in this state

Ugh who knew.getting everything you ever wanted would be easy? The girl of your dreams falls into your life. Fuck. It's not as easy as it may seem. Cuz she happens to be the girl of everyone elses dreams.

Be careful what you wish for.

Go for it NSA (I worked out last night) - wish it was here here though. Raining like ell x

EDIT: these E-mail notifications are annoying, showing me old posts which I reply to then look an idiot ugh x

I wrote a post to nsw replying to his gym post. Where's it gone?

Does this look familiar? You mentioned losing a post in another thread as well? What's up with that? You gotta read up, it can get moved up with new posts.

Sorry im partially sighted so may have mipped it. I wasnt sure if i had not posted it due to signal or something.

Today I was feeling sick, so Im going in for a half day to school. It gave me plenty of time to catch up on my book :D By the way if you havent read this series....DO IT.

a-clash-of-kings.jpg

i couldn't live w/o bupe no way

also big shotout to my pops <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing video that shows the differences between the way we perceive ourselves and the way others see us. Even though this is aimed at women, it's the same for men too.

^ Look at you, early morning work outs! I wish I had that energy and motivation =D

Yeah im going to be really sore tomorrow.. yeah I over did it.. had to do the old swing my are to get it up high enough to shampoo.. but i feel great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.