• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey day here again.. you know I would much rather have a huge oriental spread than a traditional thanksgiving feast..

P1160464.JPG

omg yum that looks so delish everything on that table!!! Oh man NSA you made me hungry lol

turkey makes you sleepy wabit,, best thing to do is watch a sporting event on tv and continue to sleep and eat and sleep.. =D%)

Grey day here again.. you know I would much rather have a huge oriental spread than a traditional thanksgiving feast..

P1160464.JPG

That looks yum. I forget that you celebrate thanksgiving in a big way over there. Not meaning to sound a party pooper but twice is enough for me - Christmas Day n New Year. On a 'diet' so to speak in other words trying to lose weight n get back to being healthy again. I don't believe in diet. I just tend to say I'm on a diet because it's easier n quicker than saying 'I'm on a mission to lose weight' lol.

What date do you celebrate Thanksgiving in the US? Are they into it in Canada too?

Take care,
Evey xxx

PS: I'm not going to say 'happy thanksgiving' because we don't celebrate it here so it would seem weird. So will just say 'Happy Holidays' xxxx

Thanksgiving is Nov. 28th :) today. Do you celebrate some sort of "feast" in Europe on this day Evey? I know Thanksgiving is a US thing.

I believe Thanksgiving was taught to us in school as the day the pilgrims were invited to a feast with the indians edit*native americans* to signify friendship/acceptance for one another or something. I don't know. I didn't learn anything in school. We eat Turkey and shit. ;).

Last edited:
I believe Thanksgiving was taught to us in school as the day the pilgrims were invited to a feast with the indians to signify friendship/acceptance for one another or something. I don't know. I didn't learn anything in school. We eat Turkey and shit. ;).

Haha I remember once in elementary school we went to....this popular place in my area that is big into thanksgiving (can't say the exact name because Internet ;)) So anyway we went there every year for 9 years. When we finally were in grades 6-8, they made us replicate the place with little cardboard things. It was the biggest waste of time ever. They had us work on that massive art project every Friday afternoon, and days when they didn't feel like teaching.

Food. That's all that I really remember on this day =D

SOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

*stuffed*

It's a shame that my transport wound up falling through so I had a 16km walk that took me 2:45 to get home :( Ah well, I walked all that food off already.

I know nothing of the actual meaning behind the holiday (It's not a thing in Australia), but the host is a homesick American, so he hosts Thanksgiving every year.

Haha I remember once in elementary school we went to....this popular place in my area that is big into thanksgiving (can't say the exact name because Internet ;)) So anyway we went there every year for 9 years. When we finally were in grades 6-8, they made us replicate the place with little cardboard things. It was the biggest waste of time ever. They had us work on that massive art project every Friday afternoon, and days when they didn't feel like teaching.

Food. That's all that I really remember on this day =D

Haha exactly, food and slyly pretending to be friends with the natives so we could steal their land. Oh and we probably cooked them candied yams (aka food crack) since sugar was basically the drug back then. Hooray for Thanksgiving.

SOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

*stuffed*

It's a shame that my transport wound up falling through so I had a 16km walk that took me 2:45 to get home :( Ah well, I walked all that food off already.

I know nothing of the actual meaning behind the holiday (It's not a thing in Australia), but the host is a homesick American, so he hosts Thanksgiving every year.

Heh, glad you're enjoying the festivities Wabit, I cooked up some banging candied yams (2 big cans of yams + 3 sticks of butter + 1.5 lbs of brown sugar = diabetes mmmmm my specialty), that's my little "bringing something to the table" food since we're the guests. :) I'm excited for some turks, and stuffing and mmm whatever else they have cooked up :). I think I saw homemade cranberry sauce :3.

Christmas Day our tradition is basically Thanksgiving all over add the ham, and then Christmas Eve is seafood of all kinds Lobster, crab, scallops, + Pierogi (mashed potatoes wrapped in a noodle/dumpling type deal) and then New Years Eve is repeat of Christmas Eve. Fun meals :D!

Last edited:
Oh you guys are lucky that it's Thanksgivin holiday in States! I am stuck at work atm huhuhu!

Nearly died again

Amazed!

Very lucky to still be alive.

Please read this. I hope I am not breaking any rules here...

I got really high last night. I did not use enough drugs to kill me, but as I was sitting on the john as the drugs I got high on were wearing off and the ones I took because I had not slept in days were kicking in, I passed out. I fell face down in the floor and did not wake up when it happened. There was a large container of water maybe 3 feet long, 1.5 feet wide, and 6-8 inches deep where my face fell. I would have drowned if nobody heard me fall. They did hear it and my mom got my head out of the water. I found out what happened this morning. I would be dead if I was alone or nobody heard me fall.

I had a good time about six hours ago with a family thanksgiving get together, everyone very happy including myself, seeing people I missed and hadn't seen in a long time. I have gotten quite a lot of attention to the charity Animals Asia and I am promoting them more today. I think I will get better results in the next few hours than I have in any other day with the strategy I am using. Time will tell.

Here is my YouTube channel - you can subscribe to it if you like and see what I am doing. Maybe you would like to get involved in some of it. I have multiple things going on. Eminem's new album goes on sale for $6 at 6:00PM at Wal-Mart, if anyone is interested. I sent the message out through Google circles, along with a request for people to get involved in Animals Asia's work and aid relief for the victime of super typhoon Haiyan - anyone who gets the album for $6 can send $5 to help recovery in the Philippines and another $5 to Animals Asia and it will cost about the same for all three as it would for the CD if you buy it later or if you already paid for it. I know just about any of you could spare $5 for recovery in the Philippines and $5 to save the moon bears. If you like Eminem, you could also spend another 6 bucks for his CD. I know most of you can do it.

I have given over $1,000 to Animals Asia this year, I gave $30 for aid in the Philippines yesterday, and I am buying Eminem's CD for $6 tonight. I don't have a job - I have made about $6,000 this year. I donated probably over $1,500 of it to charity, spent maybe $700 on drugs, and gave most of the rest to my mom. I did give maybe $50 to people in the mental institution while I was there and maybe $150 to my brother and another $50 to a woman who said she needed food. She looked really depressed. I think she wanted drugs but I just did it anyway. I guess I can be stupid at times.

If I can give so much of my money when I don't have much to give, I know most of you could give at least $10. You don't have to be selfish...
I also gave money to Bluelight. It was either $10 or $20 and the donation was matched with an equal amount from someone/somewhere else.

If you give to Animals Asia, you can just choose Friend. There may be a way to say that it is coming from Bluelight - I don't know. Just do what you want.

How to help relief efforts in the Philippines

Make a one time donation to Animals Asia - You can enter an amount such as $5 or whatever you want

I think someone from Animals Asia is trying to get in touch with me, but they don't know how because I have not made any contact info available and I have not read my emails. It does look like I got an email from somebody there and it looks like more than a thank you letter for donating. I might read it later to see what it is about, when I have the nerve to do so and I am not busy doing other things. Maybe I'll just ignore it instead.

NSA EDIT: I moved this from the how are you in one word as I think it fits better here. Glad Your still around TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pissed off!!!! My auntie just said I'm bloody stupid all over Facebook for doing the herbalife programme. It's my life n my body. And I don't go calling her stupid for using sunbeds or being a woman bodybuilder or putting half nakad pics of her like she loves herself at age fkn 50. Bloody fuming I am. Now I'm going to use the herbalife programme longer n I'm going to join the gym fk it.

And to top it off just to show how thick I am I've failed a module for my masters. Of course the fkn lecturer has put the writing all joined up they know in partially sighted n cant fkn read it. I feel like basrard crying first my cat dies now this BS.

I feel thick and stupid i cant concentrate on anything, I get irritable over the slightest thing, I've gone impatient like anxiously impatient. I forget things n I usually have the best memory ever can spout dates like they're nothing. £650 down the drain. Anyway i know an ex friend who'd have a right laugh over this my cat dying n me failing as she made some comment how i shouldnt be spending money if in debt well now she can have a laugh.

It feels like every time i put a step forward something happens to knock me back. Ive not had a drinj in two weeks n feel like getting one but i wont. Arrrgggg :(

Last edited:
neversickanymore said:
NSA EDIT: I moved this from the how are you in one word as I think it fits better here. Glad Your still around TD.

I am very glad to still be around too.I don't know how I have managed to stay alive and well with my 7 suicide attempts, drug overdoses, passing out in the water like that, extreme self mutilation/harm (I started embedding needles in my legs when I was 14 years old and now have some in my shoulders and feet. There are about 25 needles embedded deep in my body now. I also injected dirty things into the muscles in my legs and in my feet such as water mixed with shit about a dozen times and it never made me sick or caused major infection. I was doing it to see if I could cause myself to get septicemia or have to have an amputation to make myself suffer or possibly die. I don't know why none of this worked.

I know what I have done to myself is really fucked up, disgusting, disturbing, and bizarre. I also used to consume things like insecticides and other poisons when I was 14 to 25 years old. I'd also drink whole bottles of soy sauce to make myself sick. I'd usually leave about 10% in the bottle and smash it into the wall for some reason.

You seem like a really nice person. Nice to know that you want me to be alive instead of dead worm meat in the ground. I know there is probably nobody on Bluelight who would want to see me dead. I don't think anyone else would want me to die either. I haven't done anything to anybody to make them want me dead as far as I know.

TD I would search through life and try and find a positive way to satisfy the needs you are using the self harm stuff. You seem to have a big heart and your work for the animals backs this up. What about body modification, done by a professional, instead of the methods you have used in the past. Have you tried weight lifting, as one is able to produce some decent pain there while also producing positive effects on the body and facilitation positive neurochemical levels. Tattooing is another option I would explore as it may also provide a positive way for you to get what your trying to get. <3

Speaking of lifting I'm going to head of and rip some muscles in a little bit............

Status
Not open for further replies.