I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not getting swallowed up are ya trip? <3

amazing-sunrise-700x400.jpg

Last edited:
my dad has to take IV anti biotic drugs twice a day for 6 weeks and they aren't even sure if he has a spinal infection it's just a precautionary measure i hope he gets better soon

God Facebook pisses me off. I had it reactivated for literally like 30 minutes and I already want to throw my computer at the wall.

I'm just gonna stick to Netflix and deactivate that shit again.

Therapy Waiting Room

So i finally decided to seek therapy for my ongoing depression and what have you, after fighting some mighty traffic to the clinic, i walk in to a waiting room and take a seat. Across from me is a girl sitting awkwardly in her chair seeming to suffer from some heightened form of anxiety that even i could not comprehend. A few minutes pass and i overhear a conversation in the other room from what seems like one therapist talking to a colleague, "Oh so you weren't around back then? Oh yea so you didn't hear about what happened here in '94? Oh there was this guy who apparently had a heart attack while driving his work van right out there." I thought to myself how that probably wasn't the best subject matter for this environment but I continued to listen. The lady continued "Yeah and the guy veered into a school bus after he lost it. Think it was the younger kids too!" I looked over at the girl as she sunk down further in her seat, i couldn't help but feel uncomfortable myself if only from her reaction. "Oh and that ladder he had on top of his van, that ended up flying off into the bus! It decapitated the poor driver!" I thought to myself, Jesus.. Fuck the driver, what about the kids? Scarred for life because in all randomness everything just lined up perfectly for tragedy. I realized that the girl sitting across from me in that therapy waiting room couldn't have been older then 15, she still took the same school bus they where talking about, every morning. I just laughed it off but on retrospect I cannot help but wonder how that girl was affected by it.

my dad has to take IV anti biotic drugs twice a day for 6 weeks and they aren't even sure if he has a spinal infection it's just a precautionary measure i hope he gets better soon

Sorry to hear this. I echo Spork n hope he's better soon <3

Ab lib I feel the same re: Facebook. Every time I'm on it I get angry. All those stupid request, people going out n rubbing it in etc <3 Here if you need to talk.

So i finally decided to seek therapy for my ongoing depression and what have you, after fighting some mighty traffic to the clinic, i walk in to a waiting room and take a seat. Across from me is a girl sitting awkwardly in her chair seeming to suffer from some heightened form of anxiety that even i could not comprehend. A few minutes pass and i overhear a conversation in the other room from what seems like one therapist talking to a colleague, "Oh so you weren't around back then? Oh yea so you didn't hear about what happened here in '94? Oh there was this guy who apparently had a heart attack while driving his work van right out there." I thought to myself how that probably wasn't the best subject matter for this environment but I continued to listen. The lady continued "Yeah and the guy veered into a school bus after he lost it. Think it was the younger kids too!" I looked over at the girl as she sunk down further in her seat, i couldn't help but feel uncomfortable myself if only from her reaction. "Oh and that ladder he had on top of his van, that ended up flying off into the bus! It decapitated the poor driver!" I thought to myself, Jesus.. Fuck the driver, what about the kids? Scarred for life because in all randomness everything just lined up perfectly for tragedy. I realized that the girl sitting across from me in that therapy waiting room couldn't have been older then 15, she still took the same school bus they where talking about, every morning. I just laughed it off but on retrospect I cannot help but wonder how that girl was affected by it.

Oh my!

I would be scarred for life that's for sure if I saw someone get decapitated.

That's a breach of confidentiality. That girl must have felt dreadful. These professionals are not meant to gossip like that. Disgusting.

Just found out my cheating ex is married.

Fucking A fuck you. I'm saying 2 years max.

What an ex who cheated on you got married.. I think I missed the begining of this program? Im sorry if you are upset.. fuckin scumbag married men.. men who are scumbags should remain unwed where they belong. Yeah I dont understand why people get married if they want to sleep with other people.. Hella hassles in the end. Fuck him.

Wow what a douche! Hugs addy you deserve better anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.