I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. .. nice, the above originally done by Bansky goes with some of his recent work he has been doing around NYC.

these "installations" have been going down around the city, randomly popping up at different MacDonalds. some of them are accompanied by a stake truck full of fake sheep.

Nice.. I say expand and include wal-mart and sams club in that shit... they also love slave labor. (no disrespect to employees there<3)

.. ... right. he could have field day with these type of depictions across America. would be a great project in collaboration with other artist/groups like work that took place in London in the early 00's. movement that could extend into the public getting involved with started ideas much like the heidelberg project in Detroit out of political protest to Detroit neighborhood deterioration resulting from the 1967 riots. started by one man (Ty Guyton) and has continued over to many up to today spotting random polka dots through out the city

banksy-la-mickey-mouse-billboard2.jpg

Bansky, LA.

summer-2012-detroit-day-off-with-mom-075-e1341319675987.jpg

summer-2012-detroit-day-off-with-mom-043.jpg

Heidelberg Project, Detroit MI

Thats cool stuff.. so many things have to change and their going to because people are done putting up with this shit and aren't buying any of the bullshit anymore.. hopefully a real time for the people of the world is coming.. and the only way a time for the people is coming is if the people bring this time themselfs. THe richie riches of the world have been able to hide for way to long and continue their fucked up ways.. no longer are they able to do this. Thier age old techniques to increase and maintain power while manipulating and exploiting the people to their ends are getting out in the open and losing their power.. the people of the world are talking to each other and slowly taking the planet back. =D

we have to kill and neglect each other in order to reverse the overpopulation of the earth that is occurring there is never time for peace if you want your loved ones to have all they need in life

we have to kill and neglect each other in order to reverse the overpopulation of the earth that is occurring there is never time for peace if you want your loved ones to have all they need in life

we have the technology to house and feed healthy food to every human on the planet. The problem is the resources are distributed extremely unequally. on top of that, more than HALF of the food in america ends up in garbages, rather than stomachs. Which is outright criminal.

Fuck the "we need war in order for us to have what we want" mentality. That's a bunch of bullshit propaganda instilled by the power nazis in order to rationalize the policy of dictating the "haves and have nots" of the world.

This is hardly a world worth existing in right now. All the tyranny and evil. It's fucking pathetic.

i'm poor as shit and only have power in the sense that i'm not afraid to die or to take a life and i KNOW we need to kill each other and not help those in famine

i'm poor as shit and only have power in the sense that i'm not afraid to die or to take a life and i KNOW we need to kill each other and not help those in famine

You realize that over population has nothing to do with famine right? It's the first world countries that have a problem with it. Killing famine victims will not help at all.

it's just less people that we have to support however meagerly that we do and we'd have more space to populate and propagate resources for those strong enough to live through the mayhem

^^ lol killing off the poor people in order to make room for more poor people. Good logic bro. 8)

What is the point of this topic in the first place? Why are you posting about overpopulation and killing poor people in order to better your own chances at surviving or some bs like that?

The tuesday night meeting I secretary went really well tonight. It's usually 8-10 people MAX and not very many that live outside the SLE, but the people who were here tonight were awesome and we talked about a lot of good, relevant topics. Grateful for that meeting right now, I really needed it. Since it's so small, we sometimes do cross talk/discussion type stuff - i find it a lot more beneficial then sharing and getting no feedback...

Thanks NSA.

Placement Exam today! Got a couple more hours to study. Glad I managed to wake up at a decent time!

Its often good to give a couple of hours rest to let the brain regroup.. other wise its common to end up scatter brained for the test. Good luck and consider giving yourself a break, eat a decent meal, your going to do great.. dont let a question or two frustrate you.. You will do fine=D

HEY GUYS.. a little about this thread.. this thread was created to allow people to post a wide variety of things that may not warrant their own thread. Its meant to be pretty light hearted and it is hoped that it will provide a place in TDS that has a little less seriousness than allot of our other threads. Lately it has been generating allot of problems. It has sparked allot of bickering and other issues. If this continues then we will have to close it down and I feel this would be unfortunate as if treated right this thread provides a solid purpose in TDS. I would hate to see the freedom of this thread be lost because we chose to use it in inappropriate ways.

So why dont we expand the rules just a bit so we can give this thread one more chance to behave. So please follow the BLUA and the The Dark Side Guidelines. Drug talk is allowed in this thread but still not in a manor that is against the these guidelines. We put the trigger warning as a precaution for those who come to this thread and assume it has nothing to do with drugs. If you feel the need to rant please use the vent/rant thread. If you have an issue with BL or staff this is not the place to voice it so please use the proper avenues to do this. These would include PM to staff and senior staff. This also isn't the place to come bitch or vent about another BLiter you may not be getting along with or a place to bicker or squabble. If you want to tussle a bit and do a little back and forth I'm sure you can find a suitable thread in the lounge. Since there are likely to be allot of different topics covered here If ideas that aren't against the user agreement or the forum guidelines may offend you then I suggest that you not visit this thread so you won't be offended. Also there has been allot of disruptive posts that involve one Blue Lighter telling another Blue Lighter how to post. If you feel a post is inappropriate then please report that post and then proceed on with your day. As staff we are diligent and properly consider the reported post quickly. If no action is taken then the post was deemed appropriate. If not the correct action will be taken. It is disruptive and argumentative to tell another BL what to do as far as posting. This sorta behavior just causes bickering and drama and hampers the threads thus it is disruptive and infraction worthy and will no longer be tolerated. So please if you have a problem with a post please just report it and we will deal with it correctly.

This statement is not aimed at anyone in particular as we have been having allot of problems with this thread. So if you have the feeling that this is a direct at you its not as we have had allot of people adding to the drama and problems that have mounted with this thread.

So we will give this thread another chance and see if it turns into something positive for TDS as it was intended. If however it continues with its current problems it will be closed. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any effort you put into continuing this thread. I hope you all are doing great and I wish you a nice day.

Respect and Regards
~NSA

Last edited:
^You're right about the taking a break never sick. I started studying again for a minute, but decided against it - Instead I got some breakfast and watched an episode of some random show. I've done all the studying I can do for this, time to see if it paid off. :)

I would take a multivitamin as well if you haven't. Yeah get their early and try to remember that a calm brain is the most efficient brain and getting stressed the fuck out never helped anyone. Your going to do good. %) if the test is in segments and long you may want to bring a banana or something to kick up the blood sugar a bit so you can have a snack on the break.

good post NSA. seems like this has been floating around TDS in general the past bit of time.. i was wondering how things had just all of a sudden taken a turn to talking of killing the poor off so the strong can survive. hmmmm.... the idea of helping one another is why we come to TDS.

we were talking/sharing a little art which yes needs to provoke thought in being good art but.. . dang. sorry it went the way it did as i see that style and movement of work being a great thing as it reaches a much wider spectrum then typical "modern/fine art".

case.. nice to hear your momentum is picking up! good luck on your exam today!!

i have to get this straight i didn't say we should kill all the poor i'm poor it should be survival of the fittest like it was in early human civilization on a lighter note today has been awsome drank some orange soda and had meds to help me not be in so much pain i'm pretty fuckin happy

Status
Not open for further replies.