TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

The fact your intentions are good are the main thing - you wish to help people and do good. I'm starting to learn that you can't make everyone happy, so try not to worry about it. I don't think you're a failure or owt. Sometimes we don't succeed the first time usually means we will if we keep trying or that it isn't for you n that something else you try is. Try not to be so hard on yourself.

Evey

Trying means fuck all if you just make everyone else's existence worse though. Might as well not be here.

Owen..... please do not think like that. You do not make others' existence worse, you DO help people. You said yourself that you've helped people n that they have acknowledged this. Please don't do owt silly, ok. You're welcome to text me if you need someone to talk to.

Evey

Is this like the TDS social thread? I don't think I've posted here before. Either way, going through some hard times and will probably be up all night again. If anyone wants to talk on here or pm or if you're going through hard times and need someone to talk to I'll be around.

i just bumped into (right outside my hourse) the schizophrenic girl i had a weird relationship with a year ago when we were in mental hospital together.

i told her i didn't want to see her anymore in a rly blunt way after we both got out of the ward, by text

her explanation for being there is that she's walking to the gardens that are near by.

she knows i live here though and i think she parked out front of the house next door as well.

im scared. >.<, she looks like a crazy person now, like leapord pink dots short hair crazy

That does sound a bit frightening. I would certainly keep an eye out if I were you, then get a restraining order if necessary.

I'm laying in bed all snuggled up with the girls. Good times.

I have never been late on filing taxes cause I love getting the tax return earlier hahaa!

I never get them back. Since I´ve already pay taxes abroad I only pay what I really must. The net sum, so to say..

i just bumped into (right outside my hourse) the schizophrenic girl i had a weird relationship with a year ago when we were in mental hospital together.

i told her i didn't want to see her anymore in a rly blunt way after we both got out of the ward, by text

her explanation for being there is that she's walking to the gardens that are near by.

she knows i live here though and i think she parked out front of the house next door as well.

im scared. >.<, she looks like a crazy person now, like leapord pink dots short hair crazy

What does she want? Does she speak to you? I would be extra careful. You never know what to expect.

i was just riding my bike home and saw here about 5 metres from my house, she had just got out of her car i think, and i guess she was going to the gardens.

we used to go to the gardens together when we were in the open ward, so idk if it was because of that, or maybe she wanted to bump into me, or she might have legit just wanted to go to the gardens, and is innocently oblivious as to being so close to where i live. she lives about 30-40 minutes away from here as well, as far as i know

i think because we became so close and then i ripped away from her in such a coldhearted way she probably has reason to feel like she hates me / feels traumatised by me or something. shes bipolar aswell i think.

i dont think she would be violent or anything, it just seems to be too much of a coincidence for this to have not some kind of intention behind it.

^Sounds like she wants to see you but was afraid to admit it. Is there any way just to say that you are sorry for the abruptness of your goodbye before but that you really think not seeing each other is for the best?

im pretty sure i have lost any way to contact her, when i saw her facial expression the second i said hi, and we recognised eachother, she looked like i had caught her in the middle of a crime or something, or just caught her off guard in a big way. i tried to make small talk, but she ended the conversation by saying "fuck that, disability (pension) for life" after i said i'm studying at the moment. i wanted to be able to get the message across that i feel awful for the way that i ended our friendship/relationship, but although this sounds bad, i think the damage is done now, and she would have so many defence mechanisms that i don't know what her reaction might be if i tried to bring it up.

this is the second time that something like this has happened, last time i fell in love with a girl while i was on a large dose of mdma at a bar. she wrote her name on my arm, and i was scattered when i got home so i took a bath and it came off. a month later i bumped into her and her friend again, and i tried to explain what happened and i think she went to the bathroom to cry or just avoid me, then i saw her about 8 months later recently, we made eye contact for half a second, then i saw her shrink away, so i just rode away because of her body language, but i wanted to tell her that i felt awful about what happened.

live and learn i guess

^Sounds like she wants to see you but was afraid to admit it. Is there any way just to say that you are sorry for the abruptness of your goodbye before but that you really think not seeing each other is for the best?

Sorry I did see the historic. But I do agree with Herbavore.

Some relationships really need closure. All of them I guess, but I refer to this one specifically..

Maybe she's hurt at how you ended things with her n maybe it's painful for her talking to you, it may bring up memories for her as breaking things up by text in a blunt way, is a bit cruel. Try to see things from her viewpoint. I'm not trying to be pain just saying why she may be cool towards you. Maybe it's just best to let her be. Wishing you happiness in the future.

Evey

Trying to wear someone's shoes can be the hardest thing sometimes but if we don't keep trying, I believe we'll never really connect.
Well said..

I am so sick of my job. I hate the hours and the mental abuse that I am subject to. Working in call centers are the worst. I tried my hardest to make it work but I'm honestly at the end of my line with it. I need a job though. My states economy sucks so finding a job isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. I am stuck in a rut in life that I can't get out of. I'm starting to become depressed and hate my life again.

^Sorry to hear that.
I´m also tired of my work and don´t like my workload. It´s too much and I´m too old to be working as if I was on my twenties.
The travels are okay but when I´m at the office, the days are too long.
Why do you think you are stuck and can´t get out to another job? Maybe in a different city..(?)

Last edited:
I am so sick of my job. I hate the hours and the mental abuse that I am subject to. Working in call centers are the worst. I tried my hardest to make it work but I'm honestly at the end of my line with it. I need a job though. My states economy sucks so finding a job isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. I am stuck in a rut in life that I can't get out of. I'm starting to become depressed and hate my life again.

Yeah that job seems like it would be awful <3 what happened to the other carrier aq?

Sorry to hear that doll. It's also quite tough now to find jobs these days in my city. I remember the time when I would get a call right away and get interviews after a day of sending my resumes out. This is also one of the reasons I did not quit my job right away. I guess I am just lucky that our company at last realized that they need to hire someone with great knowledge and experience in our field. I love my manager right now! This is also the reason why I dont mind working long hours because not only does she care about our department so much but she also makes sure that we get paid overtime!!!

Today is an awesome day even if I am super exhausted. We are at last finished with preparing our merchandise for a big event in las vegas so we are now waiting for the result of the show in the hopes that a lot of our customers will buy our product.

At the end most of us choose to stay where we feel safer and at this level I don´t take new offers anymore.
I guess I feel too old to start all over again. But I admit it can be really annoying working and doing something
you don´t like for most of the time.
After all, we are talking about almost one third of our time..:\