TDS I Just Need To Post vs Welcome To the Fluffy Side

Just got my dslr back from cops due last years May Day's protests and some civil disobedience involved. Some pictures from last year then:

2vajndv.jpg

2wgabee.jpg

2mo4klf.jpg

And my neighbour had find out he has something to say about US fighterpilots training here :p

x0zqit.jpg

I don't think the same as I think we should join NATO.

Nerve pain, I don't like you very much. Please stop. Can't take this kind of punishment!!

Can't depend, on your excuses
Cause in the end, it's fucking useless.

She keeps saying she'll move out but it's all talk. She's still holding on to a completely broken relationship. I don't know, maybe it's time to move on to the next one...then again I've never had any sort of relationship like this so there is definitely pros and cons.

Maybe this slow taper is quite a good thing as I was about to get an part of the evening dose as I felt quite bad but noticed I hadn't take my morning dose which I should have taken 10 hours ago. Well took just 1/3 of it as evening dose is quite near.

Maybe this slow taper is quite a good thing as I was about to get an part of the evening dose as I felt quite bad but noticed I hadn't take my morning dose which I should have taken 10 hours ago. Well took just 1/3 of it as evening dose is quite near.

I'm not tapering, but that happened to me with my subs the other day. Forgot to take my morning dose and felt despondent by 3:00. When I caught up with the sub, my head felt straight again. I sometimes forget how tightly I'm tied to the subs since they don't get me high.

Its seems like we all see that day on this side of things, Especially us who try to cover our pain with the plant of miracles, and we have condensed it's pure ingredient to show that it is a wonder of life, to ingest the ingredients of this plant and be filled with a warm inner peace that heals the deep pain within our souls.

I was adopted and messed up all my love life until I grew into an adult. I thought that being like a monk in a cave, and studying the Nazarene scripture (if you become a skeptical scholar and go very in depth you will see that the Christian religion is a lie and they stole it from the Hebrew Nazarene religion). Then I realized that the connection of a human soul is more important than seclusion.

In the last month I was robbed twice, and twice I lost the most in depth love and family I have ever had. When I go into withdrawals I cry hard because I can see that I am the one that made my true love hate me. In the end I was not able to surpass the choice of healing myself for sure over the choice of healing myself with an ultimate human connection (but she is a rebel girl and our relationship would have been rocky for sure if it was taken further). However the second one I lost was still an in depth love full of pure substance, but it was all positive, meaning that it was the true way to nirvana, which is what I need to overcome my past issues and rid myself of the plant ingredients that I use to medicate my soul.

It fell on my lap and I didn't grasp it. My seclusion has turned my friends against me. Being robbed is only karma from my idiot decisions. The last two weeks I was in incredible pain, and that was not even sobriety, of which would cause so much pain, in this lonely place I do not believe I could endure it. Right now is the time to think about the things that I am thankful for, even though things that I want have been opportunities lost. Ultimately in the last couple years in my adult age, I have lost my dream job and lost my dream girl. These are the things people live for and they passes me up like a fool.

Ah, I meant done as in I posted in the thread letting her know. I guess I should probably pm her if I don't her back from her soon. I will make sure to let you all know how it goes however :)

I loved the bunnies hugging! And all the other cool pics as well. I'll try to upload one of mine. Actually, that one belongs to a friend. My bunnies are all being camera shy tonight
29572615_355825294927223_333181264638678059_n.jpg

I loved bugs as a kid. My favorite thing was when he would do his little drag queen thing and torment Elmer Fudd by doing pirouettes in front of him in his tutu. =D

@Loplover: both of these bunnies are deceased now but they were hilarious members of the household and I miss them. We made a part of the garden theirs and took them out every day where they would tunnel furiously though sporadically until dark when we would bring them back in (and fill the tunnel).