• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"I just don't get you at all"... Personality Clashes, how do you handle them?

snobs

cant stand the fucking spoilt brat bitches who have everything handed to them on a silver platter and they are still downright nasty and bitchy for no bloody reason.

this is my b/fs sister >>> and how have i dealt with it? being nice and polite and overly friendly didnt work, then being plain civil to her didnt work. so now i dont speak to her at all.
and its much better that way.
childish? yes. but she decided for it to be that way, and i am happy never to speak to her again.
and i am a person that always needs to be liked, but there is no getting through to a girl that thinks the world revolves around her and is a downright bitch 24-7.

I seem to have a personality clash with EVERYONE I meet - hence I've decided to have 'associates' not 'friends' anymore. I've been road testing this for a week and it works perfectly for me!

Apparently I'm really laid back most of the time, but I seem to have a problem with stubborn males with overlarge egos.
Something like myself really. I become aggressive and provoke them for no reason whatsoever. I guess I get off on seeing them get worked up :O

kryalkastleE said:
snobs

cant stand the fucking spoilt brat bitches who have everything handed to them on a silver platter and they are still downright nasty and bitchy for no bloody reason.

:\ Have you considered that maybe because she was spoilt and probably not really spoken to by her parents much (money instead of love) that she might just have no real social skills? she might not know how to talk to you.... she might not have ever been shown how to treat people deciently...i guess all i'm saying is that maybe you should look for a reason behind the way she acts and try to work from there.... I'm just trying to get away from all this hating people because they make you feel bad ideology, maybe they just need a new approach, try being genuiunely interested in her life... it could suprise you

frog_e said:
:\ Have you considered that maybe because she was spoilt and probably not really spoken to by her parents much (money instead of love) that she might just have no real social skills? she might not know how to talk to you.... she might not have ever been shown how to treat people deciently...i guess all i'm saying is that maybe you should look for a reason behind the way she acts and try to work from there.... I'm just trying to get away from all this hating people because they make you feel bad ideology, maybe they just need a new approach, try being genuiunely interested in her life... it could suprise you

Actually thats complete shit.
The girl in question has some sort of social skills, she's just an arrogant fucking whore.

Even her brother thinks so, Jesus fucking wept.

Beatlebot said:
Dumb people who think they are smart - and try to make everyone else feel like shit.

I try to avoid them and ignore them. I try to remind myself that I shouldn't argue with them because, after all, I'm smarter than they are and it would be like a six foot muscle man beating up a dwarf.

Fuck I despise people like that. Absolutely make me sick8(

^^ Ooohh yes, I knew a guy like this a while back and some (not most) people thought he was 'funny'. They found humour in his stupidity, whilst he put other peoples views (or should I say general knowledge facts) down . I found it irritating - made no secret of it either!

i just cant handle closed minded people...

i dont mind a good argument / discussion, and although i hate being proved wrong, sometimes i have to admit it..

but people who just CANNOT see the other side of the argument shit me..

but normally, for most other stuff, i just turn a blind eye and let people be themselves.... if the trait i dont like starts inflicting itself on my life, then i'll step in...

muzby said:

i dont mind a good argument / discussion, and although i hate being proved wrong, sometimes i have to admit it..

I luv ya muz... But I think you're wrong :p

I would man, but the right one hasn't finished yet :p haha...

I "Thought that I had a personality clash with someone, but then I relised that you'll ALWAYS get this with people, just live with it... If you don't get them then maybe it's because for some reason you've grown apart from that person, or you were never really meant to be friends.

i surround myself with all different sorts of people..

afterall, if we got along with ALL of our friends and nothing shitted you about any of them, what would we all have to bitch about behind their backs?? ;) ;)

frog_e - i have tried being genuinely interested in her. i tried for a year and a half to ask her how her day was and how she was etc. and all i got back in return was "fine" - in a bitchy tone. and she is talked to by her parents they fucking worship the ground she walks on.

theres only so much trying you can do with someone until you just give up.

and moe said it nicely.
arrogant. fucking.whore

and id like to add
selfish bitch.

People who ALWAYS think they're right and even when you prove they're wrong they won't admit it.

Also, people who have to have things that are bigger, better and more expensive than everyone else.

muzby said:
afterall, if we got along with ALL of our friends and nothing shitted you about any of them, what would we all have to bitch about behind their backs?? ;) ;)

I take it you meant that as a joke, but since you've bought it up - that's one thing I can't stand. As a general rule, I'd never say anything behind anyone's back (unless it was some loser chucking a tanty on the street, who I I didn't even know), that I wouldn't be prepared to say to their face! :)

Ahhhh, my biggest pet hate is bitching!!!

Seriously just say it to my face, therefore, all the 'power' of bitching is defeated... I think any person with some strength of character will be able to understand bad points... not even necessarily accept but appreciate someone telling them.

NOTE: Everyone be more willing to be open!

Pop Popavich said:
I'm so glad I'm not the only freak that does that! 8(

I do it too. SO bad for it!

I'm the kind of person that if my desk or office, isn't like all somehow symetrical [well not so symetrical, but more in-line and even] it'll eat at me untill I fix it.
It's obsessive, compulsive!

There are things about some people that I dislike but usually there is nothing that makes me really 'boil' inside.
When I think about it carefully, it seems that people who haven't completely grasped the concept of social etticitte are the people who REALLY piss me off. These people are the kind of people that don't feel, in any way obligated to repay favours or people that always demand something in return for doing you a favour straight away or people that always have to speak their mind, even when it's really offensive or people who don't know when to stop when trying to convince you to do something. I dunno, these people tend to ignore unwritten rules.

I actually don't get overly offended by things like how neat a person is or how much they lie or how much they 'bitch' (to a point).

People that talk about how good they are piss me off too.

Beatlebot said:
Dumb people who think they are smart - and try to make everyone else feel like shit.

I try to avoid them and ignore them. I try to remind myself that I shouldn't argue with them because, after all, I'm smarter than they are and it would be like a six foot muscle man beating up a dwarf.

And I don't want to be a bully like them.

sigh.

I just hate anyone in general who thinks they are smart and put others down all the time. I guess some people feel better about themselves when they put others down. Who knows? I don't understand patronising people either. It's just down right rude.