• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i hate alcohol!

Yep I've done some of the dumbest things in my life whilst being drunk, but that was sheer stupidity on my part for having 1 drink too many because it doesn't take me much to get drunk. I've also done a fair few silly things on other drugs too, but as I've said before I blame that on the fact that I've had a little bit too much of whatever it was.

Alcohol is really no worse than say what meth is. The government hype class A drugs to be the worst things on earth, when yes they may be harmful, but so are our legal drugs. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should be responsible for your own actions, don't blame the alcohol or the drugs blame yourself because lets face it you could have avoided this by having 1 less drink or 1 less line or 1 less pill or whatever.

Vurt I hope you feel better soon. :)

I love alcohol.
I hate alcohol.
I have fun on alcohol.
I regret most of those fun things later.
It helps me relax.
I relax too much and do stupid shit.
It helps me forget.
All I remember later is embarrasing things from the night before.

Yeah... love/hate thing.... but I still drink way too much of it... and when I drink, it's to get shitfaced... regular binge drinker here.

Last edited:
tequila hangovers are pretty bad also, get the bad stomach after drinking the night before feeling.....

but vodka... equally evil :D

Lucas said:
how about having a love one killed or injured by a skat raver? sorta defeats a good portion of your arguement

No it doesn't. It's equally tragic, and in the story the offenders "had a couple of drinks" you'll note. I'm advocating taking responsibility if you are going to use drugs...or didn't you actually read my post? I always take the train home after a night out. And taking ecstacy has never made me sleepy either...it usually keeps me awake for hours after I arrive home. :\

try harder

I know im more controlled when on other drugs than alcohol... I tend to do really stupid stuff when I'm drunk.

Thats the only part I hate about alcohol... apart from that, its all good!

i agree that u cant go round being a drug snob because of ur preferances. for me its pills, cos i really dont like wat alcohol does to me. even one drink will make me really tired which i dont like at all.

also, working in a bar, i see how bad it can get. i also find it very hard to avoid at least having something even tho i always regret it afterwards.

however, u cant go past a good wine. i dont class it as normal alcohol any way cos only idiots waste a nice wine on getting hammered. it tastes a billion times better with food and thats wat makes it wikid! :)

syntech said:

however, u cant go past a good wine. i dont class it as normal alcohol any way cos only idiots waste a nice wine on getting hammered. it tastes a billion times better with food and thats wat makes it wikid! :)

14.gif

My name is Tabernacle and i'm an alcoholic..... and I love the beer. But alcohol is a naughty thing, it can fuck u up- particularly the whole swiping of whole chunks of memory. Drugs are drugs, blah moderation, um HM und so weiter. Alcohol is an ancient world wide phenomenon and is one of the few rituals that you can go almost anywhere in the world and enjoy the company of your fellow human being and have a drink and get to know people, for all the pain it causes i would not have you take that away from me and the rest of the world of drinkers. *Hicup, burp, fart...... it makes me sooo sexsay!

Cologne is the best place to drink in the world! Kolsch mmmm *drools*

Well, I really dont like being drunk. I have quite a high natural tolerence and I find its expensive and tends to just make me feel sick.

However, I love a high quaility beer or a good glass of wine. Noting caps a meal better or is so enjoyable to add to a nice afternoon with good friends and interesting conversations. I love red, particually Cab Sav or Pinot, and I have quite a good collection of wine. I will also admit I quite like the buzz of a few drinks, although I will go without rather than drink until I am drunk.

I think you should make the distinction of being drunk and liking alcohol. I know heaps of people who love good alcohol, but who hate being really drunk with a vengence. :)

Heresy!

James Squire Porter.

After having supped on this wonderous brew, I am forced to preach "hateth not that which LOVES YOU SO MUCH!"

-plaz out-