• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I feel like I'm the only responsible user at my high school

I would also like to add that using psychedelics when you're of high-school age isn't the most responsible thing to do. It would be much wiser to wait until your brain has fully matured.
Teenagers and children seem to be a lot more vulnerable to psychological trauma from tripping than adults.

I am in the same boat with you. Many people around my school do not use psychedelics for the same reasoning I do, but it doesn't bother me because one day they will catch on. Sift through your schools psychedelic scene and find a group of friends who have the same intentions as you. I used to shrooms and lsd with people who were purely in it because they "wanted to see some shit bro" and because it was fun. Don't get me wrong it's a fun expirence and I love it but I have found more to it. So when I found a group of trippers who had the same mindset as me I had such a better time. What Im trying to say is don't complain maybe trip with some of these people and try to share wisdom.

So true. I love taking small doses of lsd before playing basketball. I had never done better. I feel such fluidity in my game while on lsd. I can't be at the point of complete tripping but just the feeling of euphoria and heightened senses. Haha I remember one time peaking during a game at the local gym and the kid I was guarding was wearing these neon rainbow shoes and I couldn't focus on anything else they were really tripping me out. Needles to say I didn't do so well that game.

High school kids, by and large, are fucking stupid
i was.
and i was postin errday multiple times a day on BL and shit the last 2 years.

Haha I remember one time peaking during a game at the local gym and the kid I was guarding was wearing these neon rainbow shoes and I couldn't focus on anything else they were really tripping me out. Needles to say I didn't do so well that game.
Yeah visuals will throw you off for sure. Last semester at school I took 4.5 of mushies and then 270 ųg of lsd with nitrous two days after that. Tried hooping like 2 days after that and made the mistake of hitting my bong right before and it brought back the visuals. My view of the whole court was warped. It's hard to play well it that.

I think we are all like this, at least us more so then other groups (bluelighters). We think we know a lot in high school because comparatively we do but we are still young and stupid. It is important that you realize your young and stupid because one day you won't be. Just think a lot of us were like you, myself include, but that was a decade ago for me so I am 10 years of blue light daily ahead of you.

My point being knowledge is largely cumulative so you still stupid oh because your young. You may be well on your way but realize that your way is no better or worse then anyone's. Try to help them if you can but you will learn very quick not many want to her it, even if your right with proof or examples. If you haven't learned that yet you will. It only gets worse as you age. I stopped trying to correct people unless they explicitly ask for my input everyone knows this is my ish so they will ask if they want truth.

Hi guys; perhaps may i subjest some insight on how to get the harm reduction movement? I know that the Coalition For Etheogenic Liberty that DMT nexus is trying to get up and running would be a wonderful example of something that could be done within a similar style but with more of a focus on Harm Reduction. we'd want to create an entire forum for it if we're seriously considering creating a harm reduction education movement.

keep in mind too; the psychedelic movement is moving fast in science and medicine. why not harm reduction to boot?!

just saying; we could print out copies of such a forum and hand them out to the public and organize speakers like LEAP does. perhaps we could even contact LEAP; Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.

Also. i happen to understand that you guys think highschoolers are young and stupid? well i have a link in response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQb3Mx2WMw

lets define the context of "stupid" specifically because i feel like that's too stereotypical.

kinda. i'm not being a nazi here where i'm trying to make everyone rephrase what they say or admit that teens are little genius's: but i just want to state that one ignorance; like trash: is someone's treasure. and sometimes someone's trash holds a value to it.

Last edited:
I think it's more than people are saying that it's a good idea to hold off on drug use until your brain is fully developed... and in high school it is not.

We finally have abandoned abstinence-based SEX ED in schools. When we realized that kids are going to fuck even if you tell them not to and we might as well minmize the unwanted pregnancies as much as we can using the most effective tool to address those kids that are going to fuck anyways even though the parents tell them not to.

Until drug education comes from adults (the school, the government, parents) that addresses the kids that are going to still take drugs despite being told not to....ppl will die needlessly. Highschool kids aren't going to listen to one of their peers when it comes to drugs....but a qualified educator (Dr. or whatever) or trusted parent could really get through to them.

The question is: when will we start educating our children on drugs beyond saying just abstain from all drugs always and forever....just like we did with sex.

its fun to watch social evolution, we're so slow....we're all gonna have a good laugh over this one day 300 years from now.

I disagree with this entirely. When I was in my teens, I was part of a massive youth peer education program run by a youth group in collaboration with local council and local drug and alcohol services. They basically took a huge bunch of teenagers (in two lots) on a weekend long camp and pumped us full of harm reduction information on the drugs and ROA we were most likely to encounter. Then they let us loose on kids at our schools and kids we were hanging out with, as well as rostering us on harm reduction shifts at local under 18s and youth focussed events and parties.

I obviously don't know how things would have gone if the program hadn't run, but I reckon we were very effective. I know I talked a few people into safer practices, and I think they were more likely to listen to me as a peer than they would an authority figure.

^^This. If anything I think the best person to talk to a bunch of teenagers about drugs would be somebody their age or slightly older who has an encyclopedic knowledge about drugs and uses them recreationally... somebody they can relate to.

I'm only in my 20s and I'm not medically qualified but what I am is a competent and well-respected skyhighatrist. People shut up and listen when I talk about pharmacology and harm-reduction because they know I know what I'm talking about.

I'm only in my 20s and I'm not medically qualified but what I am is a competent and well-respected skyhighatrist. People shut up and listen when I talk about pharmacology and harm-reduction because they know I know what I'm talking about.

As am I, and yes, it's very effective.