• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I don't get IT. What is IT?

I disagree, its stuff like this that really is meant to happen for OP and you can see that the trip may have planted a seed that something is wrong with him and his reality.
Without psy, maybe I would have never realized how wrong I was about how I saw myself and my place in the universe.

This.

I had an extremely similar experience while doing DMT about a month and a half ego. Not able to let go, but at the same time focus my energy, to let the entities continue on and show me and teach me. It was like I couldn't focus my energy into letting them show me what they had to show me, and slowly felt them leaving while getting images of something wrong with me, etc. After 30-90 seconds it was down to a small amount of entities compared to the beginning, giving me the most brazen and concrete images of something being wrong with my brain ie. me having let my imagination go, needing a 'format and repartition', etc.

It was extremely saddening, almost depressing, having never experienced anything short of magic in hyperspace, but showed me that I need to work on this part of me that I'd all but abandoned for the past couple of years. It happened for a reason, search within yourself, find that reason, and deal with it.

yeah, ive had different experience that are similar and really helped me understand a whole lot about what I need to do to better myself.
life is much much much more serious and profound then what some of us would like to believe and our society is really problematic in understanding it all as basically everyone is in the wrong track, me included so its hard to be strong enough and not be influenced and tempted by all the temptation and opportunities available to us in this life.
This.

I had an extremely similar experience while doing DMT about a month and a half ego. Not able to let go, but at the same time focus my energy, to let the entities continue on and show me and teach me. It was like I couldn't focus my energy into letting them show me what they had to show me, and slowly felt them leaving while getting images of something wrong with me, etc. After 30-90 seconds it was down to a small amount of entities compared to the beginning, giving me the most brazen and concrete images of something being wrong with my brain ie. me having let my imagination go, needing a 'format and repartition', etc.

It was extremely saddening, almost depressing, having never experienced anything short of magic in hyperspace, but showed me that I need to work on this part of me that I'd all but abandoned for the past couple of years. It happened for a reason, search within yourself, find that reason, and deal with it.

yeah, ive had different experience that are similar and really helped me understand a whole lot about what I need to do to better myself.
life is much much much more serious and profound then what some of us would like to believe and our society is really problematic in understanding it all as basically everyone is in the wrong track, me included so its hard to be strong enough and not be influenced and tempted by all the temptation and opportunities available to us in this life.

Agree 100%

IT! My friend and I were tripping on 20ish milligrams of 4-aco-met once and we were fascinated by IT. We tried to put it on paper but I ended up literally drawing the word "IT" in brown crayon. I still have that hanging up.

Pretty sure that IT is just the unifying energy that all reality is made up of, which is why even though you're aware of it, you cant put it in words. So it is literally just IT.

Or at least thats the conclusion ive come to.

Not sure why everyone is coming down on you ITT, seems uncharacteristic of BL.

That's IT.

IT is whatever you want IT to be. On a psychedelic, that is especially true. But that is one giant thought loop right there.

If you care to figure IT out yourself, simplicity should be your go-to method. IT doesn't always have to be complicated.