• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

I've stopped considering people as either smart or stupid, but I mean, it's a case of being man enough to overcome your lesser desired traits rather than those which might not be as becoming. though testicular fortitude is either an issue or it's not. but it certainly can't be acquired.

But on a purely political and material level, I cannot abide the willful ignorance I'm seeing anymore. Most humans on the planet now have access to the entire sum of human knowledge in a handheld device. We are at a time when there is so much knowledge available but people are doing the cowardly thing and copping out. They're still reverting to their lazy animal natures, their creature comforts, their ignorance. I'm sorry but that IS stupid. It's not about privilege or anything else. It's about stupidity vs. agency.

I am really on the fence about whether humanity can and should be helped, or if there's no point. I'm not a Buddhist, but to use an analogy, should I be of compassionate service and try to show people what being awake looks like (Mahayana), or should I concern myself with the one true reality and enlighten myself (Theraveda).

I couldn't agree more. All I've learned on this particular forum is to keep your enlightened thoughts to yourself, unless you want to be told you have "psychosis" over and over again. You're just met with rage and ignorance even if you're being loving.

I couldn't believe this is a spiritual forum and people don't even believe in the spiritual world. The spiritual world is controlling everything in government, politics, media, etc.
Until people are willing to open their eyes to that, save yourself the trouble.

You're sick of being told you have psychosis? I can get that. I'm sick of being told by people that I have my head in the sand because I disagree with them. :/

You're sick of being told you have psychosis? I can get that. I'm sick of being told by people that I have my head in the sand because I disagree with them. :/

It's fine if people disagree, but the insults and mockery are uncalled for. You haven't been that way to me Jess. There should be a way to have dialogue without being attacked. That's why I'm over it, but I agree with this thread.

It's fine if people disagree, but the insults and mockery are uncalled for. You haven't been that way to me Jess. There should be a way to have dialogue without being attacked. That's why I'm over it, but I agree with this thread.

You're right of course. That insults and mockery aren't helpful and only contribute to division and animosity, which itself probably promotes more of the frustration that prompts the insults and mockery to begin with. And yeah we should be able to have more civil discussions. But I'd say in an ironic kinda way, getting frustrated and resorting to attacks is something probably all groups of people have in common.

I just read through more of the thread and I see @Foreigner also believes people should stop breeding or be sterilized. Yesssss...That's a man after my own heart right there. lol

The gnostic christian and Jesus was a psychedelic hippie posters crack me up. And don't forget the 'what kind of God would' or 'I'm making up my own bible quotes' posters. Lastly, there are the flat out rude and insulting posters, they have a special place in my heart. I'm almost crying from laughing, I swear, you can't make this stuff up.

Yeah, it's supposed to be a philosophy and spirituality forum, hahaha, this is is just too much, hahaha, it's more like the comic insult forum, hahahaha, so funny.

The gnostic christian and Jesus was a psychedelic hippie posters crack me up. And don't forget the 'what kind of God would' or 'I'm making up my own bible quotes' posters. Lastly, there are the flat out rude and insulting posters, they have a special place in my heart. I'm almost crying from laughing, I swear, you can't make this stuff up.

Yeah, it's supposed to be a philosophy and spirituality forum, hahaha, this is is just too much, hahaha, it's more like the comic insult forum, hahahaha, so funny.

Yes, there are people who think being spiritual is in the mind or the way you think. No, it's in the world. We are spiritual beings in a physical body. There is a spiritual battle going on right now. That's why the government can get away with everything because people just want to look at what is right in front of them.

They only see things in the natural, not the supernatural. There's nothing you can really do because people are going to cling to what they are used to. So yeah, I'd say it's pointless in this forum to go out of your way to say anything.

Yes, there are people who think being spiritual is in the mind or the way you think. No, it's in the world. We are spiritual beings in a physical body. There is a spiritual battle going on right now. That's why the government can get away with everything because people just want to look at what is right in front of them.

They only see things in the natural, not the supernatural. There's nothing you can really do because people are going to cling to what they are used to. So yeah, I'd say it's pointless in this forum to go out of your way to say anything.
The more posts like that I read the more I understand God's creation and our place in it. Its kind of like being with people in the material world forces me to seek out the spiritual world, if that makes any sense.

The more posts like that I read the more I understand God's creation and our place in it. Its kind of like being with people in the material world forces me to seek out the spiritual world, if that makes any sense.
What you said makes all the sense in the world. I'm not into materialistic things and what society places so much value on. I've been on a spiritual journey for years. God will cause certain situations to happen that will make you draw closer to Him. Usually it involves removing the wrong people from your life.

Even before I was a believer, I still researched things. I didn't just take what the government or the news told me as gospel. If you think for yourself and question things, people have a problem with that. Actually, it's more crazy to sit and believe everything you're told. I don't get it, but more and more I see that it's a waste of time to go back and forth with people. Many people aren't going to understand you no matter what and they don't want to.

They only see things in the natural, not the supernatural. There's nothing you can really do because people are going to cling to what they are used to.

Aint that the truth!!!

Many people REFUSE to believe in that though & sadly on the moment of death they will learn but it will be too late by then for them.
I used to think religion / faith was a load of B.S. & only for people that were mad though I've known since a small kid things like evil energy is around us, witches, black majick etc etc, I've had my arse kicked several times & scared to the point of crying & truly fearing for me life.
I feel some people are "open" to it & others aren't just like how some people can draw amazing pictures & others cannot even draw a stickman.

I just read through more of the thread and I see @Foreigner also believes people should stop breeding or be sterilized. Yesssss...That's a man after my own heart right there. lol

You're really full of contradictions aren't you?

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

John 16:21
When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.

Proverbs 176
Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.

You're really full of contradictions aren't you?

Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

John 16:21
When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.

Proverbs 176
Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.

I'm talking about people who keep popping out babies when they cannot afford them and they are not fit to raise them.

You quoting the Bible to me means nothing at all. I am the righteousness of God. You're not even a believer. Just a nuisance at this point.

So being told you are psycho for believing witches cursed vinyl records in the 1970s is insulting, but telling others they're going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity because they don't believe in what you believe isn't?

Witches are real. The devil is real. God is real. You're a real twat. Go away.

So being told you are psycho for believing witches cursed vinyl records in the 1970s is insulting, but telling others they're going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity because they don't believe in what you believe isn't?

It's NO secret I once hated you but you know what over time & I've read more of your posts I actually like you.
I fucking laughed at that quote above, not down to my viewing it as stupid etc, I laughed as that kinda logic is what I'd use as it is brutal & cutting direct to the point.

giphy.gif

You're a real twat. Go away.

I once had the same opinion as you, I got drunk & sent him a really slack PM that I hang my head in shame about now.
BUT you know what his actually a decent guy I swear to God.

If you looked into the guys posts & understood what he is & the place he lives that takes some balls (and NOT in his mouth) I used to think the guy was a total moron etc but over several months I'd throw it down for this guy I swear to God. His actually a person i DON'T want to see in jail or burned & believe me that takes quite something.

I once had the same opinion as hyou, I got drunk & sent him a really slack PM that I hang my head in shame about now.
BUT you know what his actually a decent guy I swear to God.

If you looked into the guys posts & understood what he is & the place he lives that takes some balls (and NOT in his mouth) I used to think the guy was a total moron etc but over severaql months I'dthrow it down for this guy I swear to God. His actually a person i DON'T want to see in jail or burned & believe me that takes quite something.

Over and over again, I have been patient with him and kind. He continues to go out of his way to bother me. That's his fault.