• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

Over and over again, I have been patient with him and kind. He continues to go out of his way to bother me. That's his fault.

He used to do the same to me too, he has a way to push people I'll give him that.
His just giving his opinion, he used to make me mad as hell but over time I began to understand him in some ways.

Well good for you. I reach my limit with people, especially when they keep fucking with you. Over it.

Well good for you. I reach my limit with people.

No need to get bitter over it FFS.
His worth a billion of you, I'll drop you off deep in the Appalachian Mountains with a sign round your neck saying "I love CUNT, I'm QUEER & PROUD. Fuck the KK" & see how long you last. Your Bible aint worth shit then sweetie.

You better pray to that Jewish cult "God" you like so much I can tell you that much.
.00Buckshot to the kneecap FTW.

No need to get bitter over it FFS.
His worth a billion of you, I'll drop you off deep in the Appalachian Mountains with a sign round your neck saying "I love CUNT, I'm QUEER & PROUD. Fuck the KK" & see how long you last. Your Bible aint worth shit then sweetie.

You better pray to that Jewish cult "God" you like so much I can tell you that much.
.00Buckshot to the kneecap FTW.

LOL! Ok...
This just proves the original point of this thread more...not even worth engaging with certain people.

i don't dislike you c2c. I have had many friends who would put you to shame when it comes to knowledge of the Bible, though. You can't just go around threatening people with Hell and expect them to smile and say "that's lovely dear" , either. You will run into people like me that don't take kindly to that.

You're just like all the rest of us. You've made up a story in your head that works for you. We all do it. Mine doesn't involve anything supernatural, but I've convinced myself of certain things in my head I know to be false. That's what we do in this world to get by one day to the next.

But the lies in my head aren't hurting anyone but myself. I'm not gonna continue to bring up the witch thing, I can see you have no interest in talking about it logically. So take this as my last advice to you on this subject, because you won't hear anything about it again from me: if you ACTUALLY believe that shit please GET HELP.

Well good for you. I reach my limit with people, especially when they keep fucking with you. Over it.

Trying to point out perceived contradictions in your arguments/beliefs is not a personal attack. It's true that there has been some hostility towards you but you do need to understand that when you say stuff like "I am the righteousness of God and you're all going to Hell unless you repent", people are going to get offended. I mean do you want everyone to just say "okay you're right, end of discussion"? Calling someone a twat is an attack, too. You have to accept that people aren't going to believe the same thing as you do. And we should all stop insulting each other.

Last edited:
No, coast, you see, Xork here, he's the friendly guy. Bob Marley all over now the thing is, if you would say all these bombs somewhere outside you will either get beat up or you will end up a in mental ward.

As I said somewhere in a thread before, you should thanks to all those people for all their efforts to get you back to reality.

We explored about 5% of the ocean not even 1% of space, so if you break the reality in half like a candy and don't have anything left to live and don't have any questions left then what it's the point? We are lucky because the imagination of the human brain it's infinite and we invent stuff like aliens/mythological creatures & eras and so on. Though in ancient cities they are symbolised there under some forms I would say and let's think the same about them, psyhedelics were available since the formation of Earth nothing isn't surprinsing. All of this is invented not sure why was the reason of this conception maybe to not die from boredom.
He’s referring to people like you who use run-on sentences and use ampersands in the middle of a sentence between unrelated items. Reading your response is an instant-headache. I recommend some training on writing in English. Is that your native language? Not trying to be a dick but after a week on this forum I’ve had nothing but trouble decrypting what appears to be you writing how you think. Its a royal mess. I’d look into how to use commas and semi-colons.

Psychedelics were available since the creation of the Earth? Haha, are you suggesting that before thermophilic bacteria, after a searing accretion disk settled, that psychedelics just magically came into fruition? Yikes.

Last edited:
I don't think it's aye what's your doin man. Havin a natural vocabulary helps a lot, you know. And yeah, English is my native language, you little nazi grammarix. I got over that phase. Keep decrypting though.

Trying to point out perceived contradictions in your arguments/beliefs is not a personal attack. It's true that there has been some hostility towards you but you do need to understand that when you say stuff like "I am the righteousness of God and you're all going to Hell unless you repent", people are going to get offended. I mean do you want everyone to just say "okay you're right, end of discussion"? Calling someone a twat is an attack, too. You have to accept that people aren't going to believe the same thing as you do. And we should all stop insulting each other.

I made a point in this thread. I didn't ask him, you or anyone else to come in here and start shit with me again. I was not making this another debate thread. I don't care what you guys think anymore and I don't regret anything I said. If you don't believe what I believe, then go away. Leave people alone. Don't just keep stalking someone from thread to thread.

I made a point in this thread. I didn't ask him, you or anyone else to come in here and start shit with me again. I was not making this another debate thread. I don't care what you guys think anymore and I don't regret anything I said. If you don't believe what I believe, then go away. Leave people alone. Don't just keep stalking someone from thread to thread.

I wasn't making this a debate thread. I wasn't trying to talk about beliefs again with people who obviously can't comprehend it. It's harassment at this point and it's been harassment for a while. Stalkers.

^ maybe they comprehend it just fine but disagree...

I made a point in this thread. I didn't ask him, you or anyone else to come in here and start shit with me again. I was not making this another debate thread.
responding to somebody online (even repeatedly) is not a personal attack or starting shit. you made a point? great. why do you have a problem when others do the same?

posting anything in an online forum is an implicit invitation to respond. if that's a problem for you, then perhaps online forums aren't your thing? consider posting your observations in a blog (to which nobody can respond)?

alasdair

i don't dislike you c2c. I have had many friends who would put you to shame when it comes to knowledge of the Bible, though. You can't just go around threatening people with Hell and expect them to smile and say "that's lovely dear" , either. You will run into people like me that don't take kindly to that.

You're just like all the rest of us. You've made up a story in your head that works for you. We all do it. Mine doesn't involve anything supernatural, but I've convinced myself of certain things in my head I know to be false. That's what we do in this world to get by one day to the next.

But the lies in my head aren't hurting anyone but myself. I'm not gonna continue to bring up the witch thing, I can see you have no interest in talking about it logically. So take this as my last advice to you on this subject, because you won't hear anything about it again from me: if you ACTUALLY believe that shit please GET HELP.

I was not threatening people with hell. It was a warning.

So typical, making it seem like I have a mental health problem because of my beliefs. Fuck you.