• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

When did Christians become so hateful and mean? Oh yeah , always :( .

It's so cute how you think you've trapped me into some logical fallacy.

I think the point I was making is clear. Existence, reality, the universe. It's all pretty much subjective. I choose to TRY to understand it using reason. My conclusion is that we are all made of stars. There's no evidence of consciousness or a creator. None. Whatsoever. There's no evidence of ANYthing super-natural. That is the beauty of science. Once new things are discovered they are analyzed and understood. It becomes PART of nature not "super" nature.

The lies in my head:
There's a "reason" to get out of bed in the morning.

People are basically good.

I'm doing the best I can to live ethically in regards to factory farming, pollution, the destruction of our planet.

I'm sure somewhere deep down my family loves me.

One day I'll own a house AND a car.

I'm going to save money and build my own computer!

IM GOING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME FOR ME NOT JUST MY HOT TIGHT BODY.
let me brush that off for you

Nah liz, he got into his area, don't you see him? He screams left and right.. I told earlier.. he's givin efforts for this sick lady and your loneliness shouldn't affect the other people around you right, and.. if we had a more ''open-minded'' people, not illusions of ''open-minded'' people no one would have answered a thread about religion. Still, some ppl are unspoken and you know, it's waw, haha

I remember now that even when I didn't believe in God, I couldn't stand atheists. They took joy in going around telling people God doesn't exist. Bunch of assholes.

I never said god does NOT exist, I said there's no reason to believe he does.

Boom.

ye wolfy idgaf yo

and i sing love songs.. I write about love, but feminist love Shady.

gotta go down to buy some cigars

I remember now that even when I didn't believe in God, I couldn't stand atheists. They took joy in going around telling people God doesn't exist. Bunch of assholes.
why do you engage in conversations with people that just want to argue with you? I refuse to do it. Unproductive. You have to find people that are likeminded. Light and darkness don't mix. I don't tolerate darkness. I tell it where to go and i'm done with it. You should have seen what I walked into last week. These crazy people I was doing a job for that are actively practicing idol worship. Such wicked energy in that place and I seriously think they have lost their minds.

why do you engage in conversations with people that just want to argue with you? I refuse to do it. Unproductive. You have to find people that are likeminded. Light and darkness don't mix. I don't tolerate darkness. I tell it where to go and i'm done with it. You should have seen what I walked into last week. These crazy people I was doing a job for that are actively practicing idol worship. Such wicked energy in that place and I seriously think they have lost their minds.
Did Jesus pussy out when people called him a liar?

Oh wow, we can definitely see all the darkness going on. It's going to get darker and darker. That's what is to be expected before the end.
You're absolutely right, I need to find likeminded people. I need to find a church I like and join that community. ❤️

I'm sick of people trying to say those who believe in the spiritual world have a mental problem
I couldn't stand atheists. They took joy in going around telling people God doesn't exist. Bunch of assholes.
if you're sick of it you could choose to be the change and, you know, not tell people to fuck off and call them assholes?

wwjd?

alasdair

if you're sick of it you could choose to be the change and, you know, not tell people to fuck off and call them assholes?

wwjd?

alasdair

I've been nothing but nice to people here who are nonbelievers. They just want to be rebellious and keep being an asshole, so be it. I don't care anymore. Done.

Jesus wasn't a rebel. He was a suffering servant. The Book of Isaiah in part is about Isaiah's warnings to Judah that God would take away Jerusalem from them because of the Israelites' unfaithfulness to God. Much like a parent takes away a toy from a misbehaving child. The Book of Isaiah was very influential during the latter part of the Second Temple. Early Christian writers used Isaiah to explain Jesus's life and death as a fulfillment of prophecy in another section of Isaiah that addresses concepts of suffering and redemption (restitution).

Chill the fuck out people. Why has this thread become an argument about being Christian? It's not even what it's about. Accept that other people have their own beliefs. You do you... let other people do them. End of story. Quit with the personal attacks. I mean that all around. Next person who calls someone a name in this thread gets spanked. Hard. And a 10-minute time-out.

Even though this thread isn't even about religion, in discussions about religion, if you try to refute every single thing anyone says as misguided and short-sighted, it's insulting. It means nothing to people who don't already believe as you do. State your point, this isn;'t the place to try to convert people. We should be striving to conduct ourselves with respect towards other people, on here and in general.

We should be able to discuss this stuff without contempt.

The way you always use rebellious as an insult is very Orwellian.

Jesus was a rebel you know.

Think maybe he'd rather hang out with me than you? :)
He was a rebel... definitely didn't go with the flow. He started that revolution. Say what 😄

Paul was another bad ass. Most of his books were written when he was in prison and he had such amazing revelation of Jesus through the holy spirit.. more so than the disciples that walked with him everyday.