• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox I’m on day 4 clean from heroin & fent willingly. please read

Today i felt ok 💖 it was a good day. Still on the.50 and ready to drop again!! Thank you for the words of encouragement i need them🙏
Good to hear man, it's hard, I know. But you really are doing great. Good luck with the next dose drop, keep us updated! <3

Good to hear man, it's hard, I know. But you really are doing great. Good luck with the next dose drop, keep us updated! <3
And holy sh!t i slept last night!!! On like the 10th day.. oh man.. but today i felt good when i woke not having that feeling of having to take anything, its working its working i think omg i cant even beleive it.. makes me emotional geezus christ..thank you again thabk you man

And holy sh!t i slept last night!!! On like the 10th day.. oh man.. but today i felt good when i woke not having that feeling of having to take anything, its working its working i think omg i cant even beleive it.. makes me emotional geezus christ..thank you again thabk you man
That's great!! It feels good huh! It's amazing how much difference a good night's sleep makes huh :)

That's great!! It feels good huh! It's amazing how much difference a good night's sleep makes huh :)
Oh man does it! I woke today with anxiety but now im up im fine.. i did sleep good last nigbt too.. slowly but surely.. i hope to do the next drop tbis coming week... 🙏🙏🙏