• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I’m a straight male, why do I want to suck dick?

Just like there are heterosexual rapists there are homosexual rapists. And there are heterosexual men who rape other men. @TheInvisibleStoner’s unfortunate incident, if the dude had actually done what he said, was much more a straight out sexual assault as it was anything to do within gayness in a general sense. Heterosexual men pull that shit on sleeping women often.

What I find interesting is the proportionality of the response and the apparent glee with which violence is reported (not just in this case but in lots of stories on BL). There are a lot of people who do not seem to believe that violence should only be used defensively and as a last resort but rather as a way to assert one’s masculinity and identity.

I admit in the above mentioned scenario I probably would have lost my cool and told the guy to get out of my house immediately and forcibly removed him if he wouldn’t leave instantly. Maybe even reported him to the cops for sexual assault depending on whether I thought he was the kind of person who did it regularly to people. But a full on beat down seems a disproportional response to something I could not remember and that turned out to mostly a sick joke anyway.

I’m not really judging. I know lot’s of people have issues controlling their violent tendencies. But I’d take hanging out with a chilled out gay guy over someone with the propensity for sudden violence any day.

So many people who are anti-gay argue from anecdote: like I knew this gay guy once who xxxxx, and then extrapolate to gays in general. I reckon drugs addicts have been responsible for much more harm and evil in the world than the gays have. And we all fucking hate being tarred with the same brush as the total sick deviants amongst us.

Haha.

What about a chilled gay dude that sneaks into your bed and cuddles you?

I’ve never had a gay guy sneak into my bed and I can understand waking up and finding that might be a shock that results in an instinctive response to take immediate action. But I’ve slept in the same bed as a gay guy a few times after talking all night high on MDMA with no hanky pinky / rapey behaviour. I’ve also had a gay guy cuddle me for a few hours while I was losing my mind and having a nervous breakdown on an n-bome trip - no-one got a hard on and I was grateful for the comfort.

I should admit that when I was about 18 or 19 I violently manhandled a guy who was jerking off in a public toilet while watching me piss. But that’s not gay, it’s just sick and creepy.

Just like there are heterosexual rapists there are homosexual rapists. And there are heterosexual men who rape other men. @TheInvisibleStoner’s unfortunate incident, if the dude had actually done what he said, was much more a straight out sexual assault as it was anything to do within gayness in a general sense. Heterosexual men pull that shit on sleeping women often.

What I find interesting is the proportionality of the response and the apparent glee with which violence is reported (not just in this case but in lots of stories on BL). There are a lot of people who do not seem to believe that violence should only be used defensively and as a last resort but rather as a way to assert one’s masculinity and identity.

I admit in the above mentioned scenario I probably would have lost my cool and told the guy to get out of my house immediately and forcibly removed him if he wouldn’t leave instantly. Maybe even reported him to the cops for sexual assault depending on whether I thought he was the kind of person who did it regularly to people. But a full on beat down seems a disproportional response to something I could not remember and that turned out to mostly a sick joke anyway.

I’m not really judging. I know lot’s of people have issues controlling their violent tendencies. But I’d take hanging out with a chilled out gay guy over someone with the propensity for sudden violence any day.
I didn't find his report at all "gleeful". He didn't mention it until someone asked for clarification. And frankly that last sentence is a pretty lame take: I'll go with the guy who didn't initiate unwanted physical contact.

Can’t believe my post got deleted. Not because it shouldn’t have been, but because I never expected to be reprimanded for homophobia in my life. I’m like the last guy for that. But I could see how people take offense to sarcasm they don’t understand.

Can’t believe my post got deleted. Not because it shouldn’t have been, but because I never expected to be reprimanded for homophobia in my life. I’m like the last guy for that. But I could see how people take offense to sarcasm they don’t understand.

Was it actually a ‘reprimand’?

I would add: the reason that people report violent incidents the way they do is because being violent is itself "traumatic", in that it creates a durable emotional memory that can cause a reaction when it's referenced. The fury of the original moment is palpable whenever you tell the story. So instead you say "and then it was bad" with no clarification.

That's also why responding violently to an uncomfortable sexual or similarly emotionally difficult situation is almost never a good idea, because it increases the memory impact of the moment; it's better whenever possible to just leave and find something else to think about, and deal with any "retribution" with a cooler head.

I would add: the reason that people report violent incidents the way they do is because being violent is itself "traumatic", in that it creates a durable emotional memory that can cause a reaction when it's referenced. The fury of the original moment is palpable whenever you tell the story. So instead you say "and then it was bad" with no clarification.

That's also why responding violently to an uncomfortable sexual or similarly emotionally difficult situation is almost never a good idea, because it increases the memory impact of the moment; it's better whenever possible to just leave and find something else to think about, and deal with any "retribution" with a cooler head.
I think we are on exactly the same page there. I may have over-interpreted the earlier story and ‘gleeful’ may not have been the most appropriate term to explain what I meant. It’s been a very long day/night/day again.

My main point is that within our community there are quite a few people who relate stories of violence actually committed or violence they would commit under certain circumstances. So far no problem because it is a dangerous world we live in and violence is part of the natural order of things.

However in these stories it frequently seems to me that the violence used or planned is disproportional to the actual threat and that there is often a kind of pride in the story teller about their violent actions. Perhaps not in the above story which I concede I may have misread but in many many others. A lot of these stories are about either vengeance or asserting dominance.

In my view, which I understand many people might think is weak or foolish, violence should only be used to prevent physical harm and then only at a level proportional to the actual threat. This is actually embedded in Australian law as the concept of ‘reasonable force’. I get that in the US there are different laws and a different culture. Just as a matter of people I feel comfortable associating with, I find I avoid or escape a lot of dangerous situations when with people who think the same way I do about violence.

I hope that is a clearer and less offensive expression of the point I was trying to make.

Like i said, it was a poor attempt at sarcastic humor, but I don’t blame the simple fact that some might interpret it as being serious and exacerbate the homophobic issue thinking I’m somehow agreeing with their bullshit claims when in reality they just don’t understand sarcasm.
Totally fair edit on the mods’ part, just surprised it happened to me of all people.

Correct response 👍🏻
lot of gays think all men secretly into thst shit or that they can turn men.
Fuck thst.🤮
right... gay people trying to ‘turn’ straight people?? straight people have a well documented history of herding us into camps to try and ‘turn’ us - Far more straight people have tried to ‘turn‘ gay people than the other way around. And wtf do you know about what gay men think? well you are overcompensating pretty hard with the vomit emoticon so maybe you have first hand knowledge of how gay men think - at least the repressed self hating ones.

I’m a straight 27 year old male. I’ve never been sexually attracted to men at all. I do not want a guy to suck my dick and I don’t want to have intercourse with another man. I do however want to suck a dick for some reason unbeknown to me. Help me make sense of this, I’m pretty confused.
The dick is like an enlarged clitoris.

This one time locked up did 90 days. 70 of those were done in the same pod. With a dude that was supposedly there for molesting (that pod was huge, close to 80 people I think) He been in prison for over a decade as was at the county appealing his case. He had the most bullshit story. That the dude they were looking for had a SS number, one number off. And he has no idea what he is in there for LOL.

Anyways, was 19, looked very young. Like you would of thought I should of been in juvi young compared to mostly grown men. I stuck out. I talked to him many times trying to figure what he was there for, but seem him looking at me lots when working out, or even seen him over the ledge trying to see my visitors.

The day I got out. Was placed in a chair right across from his cell. Dude was jacking off looking at me. Has his dick on display and all. I was like oh man this is sick. Just looked away. Luckily it was like 25+ yards out. No sounds. Was like a silent creeper dude. I didn't even say shit since was trying to gtfo. Been 90 days and had dope waiting at home. Plus I imagine he knew I wouldn't say shit and I was going home, he would never see me again. Last chance for what this sick been dreaming about.

It sometimes pops into my head.

That was my 1st ever experience like that.

Those guys are called gunners. I would imagine on the outside too. Jacking off and looking at people.

The social security part 😭

I don't wanna suck dick unless I am high as fuck on rock cocaine then it just seems like I am both masculine and feminine... strange but great feeling. Wish it wasn't so fucking expensive and addictive.
Oh, well... prolly tmi and tl;dr-ish
peace

That happens to me sometimes on Crack Cocaine also and believe it or not the 2C-x series occasionally. Sometimes the tone of my voice will change and i will begin talking more feminine sounding and it just happens naturally its pretty wild. Ive fooled around with guys a number of times mainly years ago but i am more attracted to woman and generally am dating one. But at times when i have been single i have hooked up with a few guys from time to time. When i was in prison i had this one cell mate for one of the years that was gay and i used to let him suck my dick some nights, he was really good at it was great to be able to have consensual sex in that situation. Id sucked his dick before and fucked him.

right... gay people trying to ‘turn’ straight people?? straight people have a well documented history of herding us into camps to try and ‘turn’ us - Far more straight people have tried to ‘turn‘ gay people than the other way around. And wtf do you know about what gay men think? well you are overcompensating pretty hard with the vomit emoticon so maybe you have first hand knowledge of how gay men think - at least the repressed self hating ones.
Typical gay response to say I must be gay for saying anything negative about gays.
Could it just be the thought of being with a man genuinely turns my stomach?
It really does.
I wouldn’t condone violence though just because someone’s a gay.
but in this case the gay sexually assaulted someone while they were asleep.
I hope the beating was severe and traumatic
Same as if a man sexually assaulted a sleeping woman

I wouldn’t condone violence though just because someone’s a gay.
but in this case the gay sexually assaulted someone while they were asleep.
I hope the beating was severe and traumatic
Same as if a man sexually assaulted a sleeping woman
Waking up to someone sleeping next to you isn't really sexual assault. Wouldn't say a beating was warranted in that case.