• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I’m a straight male, why do I want to suck dick?

You said yourself he didn't do anything else...
I mean you invited the guy back to your place and passed out next to him...
He said he had sucked his dick while he was asleep.
silly thing to say to a guy he didn’t know.
A lot of violence towards gays is prob because a lot of gays are over the top and in ur face.
them drag queen types would easily piss me off

Not even close. I crashed in my bed, in my room. He was in the living room on the couch. He literally came into my room and onto my bed. Woke up with him cuddling me. Touching me with all parts of his body. I have no idea what he did and try not to think about it. Wasn't anything down there since he couldn't describe it so knew that was a lie. Really all that matters to me.

That happened to a mate of mine. He had an openly gay friend stay at his place only to wake up to find him sucking on his cock. The thing is, he waited a few minutes before pushing him off. I've mercilessly taken the piss out of him ever since 🤣

You said he was so drunk he wasn't in a state to drive. He could've been so drunk he took your invite to your place as a sign maybe you were interested? Is it that far fetched? Assuming you're not hideous looking maybe you could've just taken it as a compliment.

You took advantage of a drunk guy for his weed and it backfired is what I'm reading from the post :p

Anyway, so as not to derail this thread further, I've never sucked a dick and don't really have a desire to. I wouldn't care who wraps their lips around mine though. I'm not that insecure.

Across many threads and countless posts BL had clearly proven that there is no useful black and white distinction between ‘gay’ and ‘straight’.

Some people like to suck dick some of the time: that’s fine.

Some people like to suck dick all of the time: that’s fine.

Some people are repulsed by the thought of a dick in their mouth any time; that’s fine.

It’s about as big an issue as who likes stimulants versus who likes opioids (or a bit of each).

If you want to get into the morality of it talk to your pastor. BL supposed to be judgement free zone except regarding dangerous drug practices.

I do wonder how the original founders of this site would react to some threads. SMH

Or how many of the guests (300+ vs 25 members atm) fail to ask needed questions due to the craziness when searching newest posts

BL saved my life (multiple times) and opened my mind. It was always my safe space to ask questions or to lurk.

Everyone needs a BL equivalent growing up, I feel bad for previous generations who just had to figure stuff out all alone. Being weirdo, druggie, queer, curious...