• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hydromorphone / Dilaudid

It's pretty common for us opiate addicts to go down the alcohol route after quitting our DOC. I think it has to do with alcohol numbing our emotions, we got unresolved deep shit inside of us. Oh well at least I'm not slamming morphine everyday anymore :p
That's great! Always good to hear about someone managing to come back from "unmanageable"...gives me hope 😌‼️

i already lostcount of days, like 35+ at this point. It was a hell of a road, been attempting to get clean since december 19'. Failed 3 times, always relapsed after 2-3 weeks. Finally did my last shot on may 15th.
So the 64$ question is are you still clean, ive tried and relapsed about 15times for around a year now i have been on buvidal (bupe Depo) and i find that having used subs legally and illegally for almost a decade they just DONT FILL THE VOID as they use to.
i initially signed back into BL to research jurnista HYDROMORPHONE IV I've done it a few times but never tried the cokd water 💦 overnight fridge method but i still doubt it wouldn't glugg 2Fk yukky as. So hard to find those 8mg dillys which are far far safer. So i supposed im generally asking about your sobriety from opioids. BC even of this Depo my guts still want A REAL opiate just to get an appetite, i suppose that virtually quitting weed to afford any amount of slow in Oz hasn't helped but least iv kicked that nasty benzo habit! Cheers guys, if anyone in Australia has any questions regarding any opioid just HMU. Thx.
stay safe and fuck these COVID prices! 140$ point!

So the 64$ question is are you still clean, ive tried and relapsed about 15times for around a year now i have been on buvidal (bupe Depo) and i find that having used subs legally and illegally for almost a decade they just DONT FILL THE VOID as they use to.
i initially signed back into BL to research jurnista HYDROMORPHONE IV I've done it a few times but never tried the cokd water 💦 overnight fridge method but i still doubt it wouldn't glugg 2Fk yukky as. So hard to find those 8mg dillys which are far far safer. So i supposed im generally asking about your sobriety from opioids. BC even of this Depo my guts still want A REAL opiate just to get an appetite, i suppose that virtually quitting weed to afford any amount of slow in Oz hasn't helped but least iv kicked that nasty benzo habit! Cheers guys, if anyone in Australia has any questions regarding any opioid just HMU. Thx.
Hey mate! I’m in australia as well. You know how the slow release works on those jurnista yeh? With the pin prick hole and the white half versus the grey half yeh? But yeh not sure if they can be IV’d. Is the same pill available in other countries or only Australia?

I reckon I could guess which coast you might be on with that price…

Also yeh good stuff on quitting benzos!

I relapsed after 2 years last week, bare in mind this shit is for life. 🔥

Did you end up putting the pills down in the end or are you still rockin and rollin @nznity?
Way to go man lasting 2 years!

Did you end up putting the pills down in the end or are you still rockin and rollin @nznity?
Way to go man lasting 2 years!
Came as small pills, I had to eat them.
It doesn't last long & I found it built my habit up very badly, the woman I got them off does them quite loads as she gets them on a script in Canada.

I personally didn't think it was worth the hype in one way, I've never shot them so that may be another ballgame.
Yeah they fuck you up but it's short, I'd prefer to drink oral-morphine personally.