• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hydromorphone / Dilaudid

Intranasal BA is much higher than oral BA as well I think, not anywhere as high as IV but still significantly higher. Off the top of my head it's like 50% BA up the nose.

Beware though if you do snort it, take a much lower dose than you would orally.
Thank you. I normally use to get by with 8mg 2x a day but that was for pain relief only. I have never taken it any other way. But these are slow or extended release tablets. so not sure if that is gonna make a difference in snorting or maybe sticking it up your pooper ( also which i have never done with any drug ).

But if i get it right to procure this med i will keep all updated and the ROA and results

Thank you. I normally use to get by with 8mg 2x a day but that was for pain relief only. I have never taken it any other way. But these are slow or extended release tablets. so not sure if that is gonna make a difference in snorting or maybe sticking it up your pooper ( also which i have never done with any drug ).

But if i get it right to procure this med i will keep all updated and the ROA and results

It depends of the XR tablets sold in your country have any type of abuse resistance mechanism on them, and I have no idea about that. They do in the US but I have no idea about SA.

Nothing from @Zopiclone bandit still?? Shit. Definitely confident there's been some tragedy, hopefully jail and not option B involving over enthusiasm with the hydros.
I'd love a few zoppies rn.

I was thinking jail myself, he was on about being questioned by police just before he disappeared. Certainly preferable to the alternative.

He was never getting them hydros imo, some randoms gonna post that shit half way across the world for a stranger. I don't think so. so I'd put money on jail.

So idk if it’s still like this but in the states you can usually grab off the street using the terms “soft” for cocaine, “hard” for crack and “dope, dog food, raw” for heroin.

That’s worrying me though I hope dude is alright. Honestly jail sounds like a more reasonable conclusion to me, he had a dope tolerance didn’t he?

-GC

Yes but I got the impression his use was quite sporadic if money was tight and opiate tolerance drops quite quickly

So idk if it’s still like this but in the states you can usually grab off the street using the terms “soft” for cocaine, “hard” for crack and “dope, dog food, raw” for heroin.

That’s worrying me though I hope dude is alright. Honestly jail sounds like a more reasonable conclusion to me, he had a dope tolerance didn’t he?

-GC
You forgot boy=heroin AND girl=coke.

Anyone over here ever tried it or know anything on it?
I've got someone on my Twitter who lives in Canada & we been chatting for over a year, it's a bit of a long one but I have some coming to me ( the small yellow pill version) & this stuff is a kinda legend in the opiate world BUT I also kinda fear it too for the potency of it.

Any advice / info etc would be great.
I've been on hydromophone long term for knee injury and it was a BUGGER getting off it even though it was totally legal medical use.
I had to go down to Oxy tabs, then Tapentadol, then eventually Tramadol, then finally nothing, but am still drinking too much and all sortsa nonsense because it's so hard to get used to life with no opiates.
Sorry if I sound priggish but if you don't already have an opiate problem, please don't cultivate one!

I've been on hydromophone long term for knee injury and it was a BUGGER getting off it even though it was totally legal medical use.
I had to go down to Oxy tabs, then Tapentadol, then eventually Tramadol, then finally nothing, but am still drinking too much and all sortsa nonsense because it's so hard to get used to life with no opiates.
Sorry if I sound priggish but if you don't already have an opiate problem, please don't cultivate one!
Ps it woulda been horrorshow withdrawing from Dilaudid without help from docs with step-down medication: you are right to "fear the potency".

It's pretty common for us opiate addicts to go down the alcohol route after quitting our DOC. I think it has to do with alcohol numbing our emotions, we got unresolved deep shit inside of us. Oh well at least I'm not slamming morphine everyday anymore :p