• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone Withdrawal Help

It doesn’t say if it’s red white or green. Unless you can look it up for me? It’s OPMS Silver Maylay Special Reserve
Ah good. You have OPMS. That is a good brand and you are right it does say silver on the package. Are the OPMS you have 500 mg per capsule. I wish my headshop had OPMS. They are always out of stock. Does it have a percentage of mitragynine listed on the package?

Ah good. You have OPMS. That is a good brand and you are right it does say silver on the package. Are the OPMS you have 500 mg per capsule. I wish my headshop had OPMS. They are always out of stock. Does it have a percentage of mitragynine listed on the package?
It says 1.5%

It says 1.5%
That's about right. 1.5 doesn't sound like much but it's the most you can get out of leaf kratom. If your friend is feeling generous have him get you an extract along with more capsules. An extract is really good ( especially an OPMS one ) and you will see that it can almost feel like some hydros. Almost but not quite. Hang in there man. I have been where you are.

So is green good? I mean I feel more relaxed after taking a full gram.
Greens great. So is red and white. To me it's all good. Red just makes me sleep better for some reason. And hot diggety dog that one gram is working for you. I didn't think it would be enough.

That's about right. 1.5 doesn't sound like much but it's the most you can get out of leaf kratom. If your friend is feeling generous have him get you an extract along with more capsules. An extract is really good ( especially an OPMS one ) and you will see that it can almost feel like some hydros. Almost but not quite. Hang in there man. I have been where you are.
What do you mean an extract?

What do you mean an extract?
They come in a little brown bottle and have the equivalent of about 40% mitragynine. Down the hatch. Nice warm fuzzies and sleep like a baby. I treated myself to one the other day. First one I ever tried and it was almost like a few hydros. But one shot costs equivalent of a good steak dinner so they are pricey. I can't afford them but I simply had to try one.

I’m legit really sleepy. My heart stopped racing and pounding too. I’d be nice to get a little high if that’s possible lol
Super glad you are feeling better. You won;t get high on the 1 gram you just took but the 4 grams you take tonight might get you a buzz. Hang tough prettyboy.

kratom pills contain 500mg (usually), I would suggest starting with 4 and go from there

you wont feel much from just 1 pill probably
Less is more. Even in opioid naive individual at best you might feel that you've taken maaaaybe a norco. When you're kicking you just want to be well better to space out more doses smaller and keep your receptors tickled a little and cushion any fall. You're going to do juust fine!

We love you because we are addicts too. We're all over down-regulating our receptor sites and then up regulating them again we're all into that s***

kratom has evolved into one of my favorite drugs of all time man

not because of its effects, which are pretty awesome (assuming you have no major opioid tolerance)

but because of how it encourages you not to abuse it, it has layers and layers of anti-abuse mechanisms (which I end up LOVING after becoming dependent)

if you try to get super fucked up on it, it punishes you

if you take too much, the high gets worse from side effects

if you take the right amount, it's subtle but amazing and harmless

if you take less than your normal amount you still get high, it's not like "i didn't get a full hit" type of feeling

it's very easy to taper, too

I truly highly revere kratom. It's helped me stay off heroin for almost 10 years now. Truly a magical little plant with so much potential.

kratom has evolved into one of my favorite drugs of all time man

not because of its effects, which are pretty awesome (assuming you have no major opioid tolerance)

but because of how it encourages you not to abuse it, it has layers and layers of anti-abuse mechanisms (which I end up LOVING after becoming dependent)

if you try to get super fucked up on it, it punishes you

if you take too much, the high gets worse from side effects

if you take the right amount, it's subtle but amazing and harmless

if you take less than your normal amount you still get high, it's not like "i didn't get a full hit" type of feeling

it's very easy to taper, too

I truly highly revere kratom. It's helped me stay off heroin for almost 10 years now. Truly a magical little plant with so much potential.
Drugs (especially synthetic/ semi synthetic ones) lecture. Plants unveil

I’ve taken one gram so far with decent effect. It calmed my anxiety. I plan to take 3g tonight before bed so hopefully I’ll get a good sedating effect.

I’ve taken one gram so far with decent effect. It calmed my anxiety. I plan to take 3g tonight before bed so hopefully I’ll get a good sedating effect.

well, tbh, kratom has adrenergic stimulating effects, it may keep you awake

it has approximately, maybe a little more stimulating, than oxycodone/oxymorphone

but overall will probably give you more relief compared to keeping you awake, the stimulation doesn't last that long

Last edited:
well, tbh, kratom has adrenergic stimulating effects, it may keep you awake

it has approximately, maybe a little more stimulating, than oxycodone/oxymorphone

but overall will probably give you more relief compared to keeping you awake
The oxy actually sedate me lol