• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone Withdrawal Help

Loperamide (Imodium), Tylenol, aspirin, all three of those are available at the dollar store. Don't overdo the Tylenol Max 3000 mg a day. Loperamide can be taken in double doses every few hours it will make your life a lot easier.

Kratom.

The following are addictive and or need an RX: Clonidine, diazepam, Neurontin (gabapentin) and or pregabalin for sleep, propranolol if you get any of these take us prescribed only and only for a few days as comfort meds. If you know anybody who has a suboxone prescription one strip 8 mg / 2 mg cut up into eight squares it's all you really need due to its long long half-life. Initiate after 24-48 hours after last hydro dose

CANNABIS

Loperamide (Imodium), Tylenol, aspirin, all three of those are available at the dollar store. Don't overdo the Tylenol Max 3000 mg a day. Loperamide can be taken in double doses every few hours it will make your life a lot easier.

Kratom.

The following are addictive and or need an RX: Clonidine, diazepam, Neurontin (gabapentin) and or pregabalin for sleep, propranolol if you get any of these take us prescribed only and only for a few days as comfort meds. If you know anybody who has a suboxone prescription one strip 8 mg / 2 mg cut up into eight squares it's all you really need due to its long long half-life. Initiate after 24-48 hours after last hydro dose

CANNABIS
I just bought some Malay Special Reserve kratom capsules. Just took one.

There’s only 16 total capsules. It’s a total of 8 grams in the bag.
How bad are the WD's? I take 8 grams when I want to chill and I haven't had any real opioids in 3 years. For someone that is in WD 8 grams is just going to relax you and make you a bit sleepy? Can you get more kratom and are you just waiting for a refill or are you quitting the hydros altogether. In other words........what is your ultimate goal?

Hydro WD should be over in about 4 to 5 days. How far along are you?

How bad are the WD's? I take 8 grams when I want to chill and I haven't had any real opioids in 3 years. For someone that is in WD 8 grams is just going to relax you and make you a bit sleepy? Can you get more kratom and are you just waiting for a refill or are you quitting the hydros altogether. In other words........what is your ultimate goal?

I’m waiting on my refill on the 12th so I need to stave off the worst ie diarrhea and hot/cold flash’s n restlessness

I’m waiting on my refill on the 12th so I need to stave off the worst ie diarrhea and hot/cold flash’s n restlessness
Ok...well you have a bit of a wait so here's what I would do. Btw, hydros were my drug of choice and I was addicted to them for 30 years. Get yourself some immodium for the runs...or you can wait until the kratom starts working as it will also stop the runs. Go to the nearest headshop and buy a bottle of 300 capsules ( it should cost around the same as 8 packs of cigarettes )

Start with 7 grams and take a hot shower. Put on netflix and grab a cup of hot tea. Chill and relax for a bit. Tonight when you go to bed take 7 grams ( 14 capsules ). You might sleep like a baby.

Tomorrow start slow. Try 3 grams with your coffee and see how you feel. You can dose 4 or 5 grams every 4 hours if you need to. Your poop will be hard rabbit pellets so no runs. Only problem for me with kratom is it makes me really thirsty so drink lots of water or gatorade. Take lots of hot showers. Try and keep your mind off of it. Be kind to yourself and you will be fine.

Ok...well you have a bit of a wait so here's what I would do. Btw, hydros were my drug of choice and I was addicted to them for 30 years. Get yourself some immodium for the runs...or you can wait until the kratom starts working as it will also stop the runs. Go to the nearest headshop and buy a bottle of 300 capsules ( it should cost around the same as 8 packs of cigarettes )

Start with 7 grams and take a hot shower. Put on netflix and grab a cup of hot tea. Chill and relax for a bit. Tonight when you go to bed take 7 grams ( 14 capsules ). You might sleep like a baby.

Tomorrow start slow. Try 3 grams with your coffee and see how you feel. You can dose 4 or 5 grams every 4 hours if you need to. Your poop will be hard rabbit pellets so no runs. Only problem for me with kratom is it makes me really thirsty so drink lots of water or gatorade. Take lots of hot showers. Try and keep your mind off of it. Be kind to yourself and you will be fine.
I’m tapped out on cash right now. I just took a second capsule to make a full gram. Tonight I’ll take 4 caps before bed. I’ll see if my friend can float me some cash for a bottle.

I’m tapped out on cash right now. I just took a second capsule to make a full gram. Tonight I’ll take 4 caps before bed. I’ll see if my friend can float me some cash for a bottle.
Good luck. Hope your friend can help with a supply of it for you. Get the 300 count red bali and I think you will feel better.

if money is tight, don't forget, buying powder (not capsules) is always much cheaper

you can also buy your own empty capsules and make your own pills, and that's still ends up being much cheaper than buying capsules in the store

in one store I go to 85g in powder is the same price as 37g in capsules

twice as expensive, same exact product

And negentropic is right about powder being cheaper. I have tried and tried to get that down my throat and I just can't. I have to do capsules.

Well okay. Silver is a color but it usually has one of the 3 I mentioned. It's good for now but if you can get the red bali I find it's the strongest ( for me anyway ).
It doesn’t say if it’s red white or green. Unless you can look it up for me? It’s OPMS Silver Maylay Special Reserve