• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to turn raw opium into smokeable opium + how to smoke it traditionally?

Scroll up - images of people growing hydroponically.

As I think I mentioned, their are some related species of poppy and specific strains that produce no morphine BUT produce a stack of thebaine and oripavine - which one can quite simply convert to oxycodone or oxymorphone.

IF any Tazmanian BLer can get seeds of the 'Norman Strain', that has been specifically bred to produce only oripavine and specifically in the Tazmanian environment. Since their is no M produced, the fields aren't behind barbed-wire fences. If one can grow 37Kg of opium per hectare yielding 1.85Kg of pure oripavine.

Oripavine that according to WO2008118654A1 will yield about 1.4Kg of oxymorphone. Now it's not clear if, like H, acetylation of oxymorphone actually increases potency, but I know 3,14 diacetylation IS around x8 more potent... but I'm not sure if 3,6,14-triacetylation will be an issue.
I stopped using opiates 20 years ago, and all drugs except caffeine 11 years ago. I was not really a fan of the nausea, itching, nodding, or vomiting opiates produce. I never used heroin, even if mostly all of my friends and drug buddies did and many became addicted and overdosed. Rest in peace.

Well potentially 3,14-diacetyl oxymorphone might prove to be an alternative and safer alternative to diamorphine which is still used in the UK for certain medical purposes. Don't forget, the UK doesn't prescribe strong opioids for pain, but to stop 'unacceptable suffering' be it physical and/or mental in origin... but essentially in palliative care.

Damn some of you guys are really pro at this. All I know is how to turn powder into smoking blend.