• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to treat a tramadol overdose?

That's the problem. People with a history of seizures should avoid tramadol or take it in small doses. Now is your friend okay or is he left with a sequel?
He's fine; he's doing well at home now. I'm still posting from rehab lol. Five years babeh! (Six if you count prison).

Like in an orgy literally? Wow. Tramadol almost always kills my libido and I can hardly cum haha. :LOL:
Haha yes, in an orgy literally. Personally, drugs do not kill my libido for some reason, but at that dose it was very difficult for me to cum.
It was a very interesting night anyway. Not all of us had taken the same drugs. There was a lot of weed, alcohol, lsd, molly, xanax, coke, keta, a bit of everything. Nights ago I did candyflip so I decided to take tramadol, but I overdid it, I remember fucking while passing out haha a very bizarre night. I would take breaks to take some ketamine and then come back, I tried not to fell asleep taking some coke (Irresponsible as fuck) but in the end it was inevitable, the others were wild. some gave up earlier, others continued after I fell asleep, crazy. I do not recommend doing these things, the orgies yes, but not these combos, nobody gave a shit what happened.

It's just a simple anecdote of irresponsibility

Haha yes, in an orgy literally. Personally, drugs do not kill my libido for some reason, but at that dose it was very difficult for me to cum.
It was a very interesting night anyway. Not all of us had taken the same drugs. There was a lot of weed, alcohol, lsd, molly, xanax, coke, keta, a bit of everything. Nights ago I did candyflip so I decided to take tramadol, but I overdid it, I remember fucking while passing out haha a very bizarre night. I would take breaks to take some ketamine and then come back, I tried not to fell asleep taking some coke (Irresponsible as fuck) but in the end it was inevitable, the others were wild. some gave up earlier, others continued after I fell asleep, crazy. I do not recommend doing these things, the orgies yes, but not these combos, nobody gave a shit what happened.

It's just a simple anecdote of irresponsibility

Be careful bro. There is a well-known case of a rapper who died from combining tramadol and cocaine.
Although the orgy thing seems to be like an unforgettable experience haha. :LOL:

Okay now that you guys are talking about sex, I gotta say this:

I sometimes use tramadol to enhance my sexual performance. I know other guys who also do this (I learned this in Egypt, they have red color 225mg tabs there).

Personally with doses BELOW 200, I can have sex for much longer and still achieve orgasm. At doses higher than that orgasming becomes almost impossible.

Okay now that you guys are talking about sex, I gotta say this:

I sometimes use tramadol to enhance my sexual performance. I know other guys who also do this (I learned this in Egypt, they have red color 225mg tabs there).

Personally with doses BELOW 200, I can have sex for much longer and still achieve orgasm. At doses higher than that orgasming becomes almost impossible.

Yeah, tramadol makes it hard for me to orgasm with high doses, but I can still do it if I push myself a bit haha. In fact, I find orgasms on tramadol more powerful and enjoyable than sober. Different is with pregabalin/lyrica, with that shit I could barely cum. :LOL:

Be careful bro. There is a well-known case of a rapper who died from combining tramadol and cocaine.
Yes ... cocaine and tramadol is not a good combo, it is dangerous
Although the orgy thing seems to be like an unforgettable experience haha. :LOL:
Hahaha yes, I have more bizarre anecdotes of that style
Curious about the rapper, who was he?
Curious that I am a "rapper" although I do not consider myself that, my music is far from what is rap

About tramadol for sexual performance ... it is great for that, in low doses it helps a lot to perform longer

This song is from 2 years ago, totally inspired by an afternoon in the studio taking tramadol with codeine and xanax

and... my last song:

Yes ... cocaine and tramadol is not a good combo, it is dangerous

Hahaha yes, I have more bizarre anecdotes of that style
Curious about the rapper, who was he?
Curious that I am a "rapper" although I do not consider myself that, my music is far from what is rap

About tramadol for sexual performance ... it is great for that, in low doses it helps a lot to perform longer

The rapper was Ol 'Dirty Bastard, a member of the Wu Tang Clan, a famous rap group from the 90's. He died I believe in 2004. At that time I imagine there was not much information about tramadol. I'm not much into rap but I really like ir this song:

About tramadol and ejaculation, I know that many people use it in the USA to last longer, but in Latin America this practice seems to be not that popular. Have you tried having sex with pregabalin and tramadol? God. That mix is awful for a date or a fun night out with your girlfriend haha. I was barely able to cum but at least it lasted much longer than expected. The next day I was all cramped from the effort I had to make to cum haha. Damn!!

This song is from 2 years ago, totally inspired by an afternoon in the studio taking tramadol with codeine and xanax

and... my last song:

Very cool bro. I really like your voice and beats.
I also like a lot of trap songs. I'm a bit old for that music but I still love them haha.
I generally listen to rock (Charly Garcia and Soda are some of my favorites) but I don't classify myself in any style. I can listen everything, like from The Beatles to Bad Bunny haha.

By the way hermano, How about the mix codeine, tramadol and alprazolam?. Is it good? What doses did you take? Was it pure codeine or did it come with acetaminophen? The last time I took codeine and tramadol I was very disappointed because they didn't potentiate shit. It was still a small 240mg dose of codeine though.

By the way hermano, How about the mix codeine, tramadol and alprazolam?. Is it good? What doses did you take? Was it pure codeine or did it come with acetaminophen? The last time I took codeine and tramadol I was very disappointed because they didn't potentiate shit. It was still a small 240mg dose of codeine though.

I liked it, but I was taking the codeine at the peak of the tramadol. That specific day were 500mg of tramadol, 2mg of xanax and 200mg of codeine at the top. We were taking those 60mg / 500mg codeine acetaminophen pills. The codeine added a very pleasant opiate heat for me, plus the weed helped a lot.
By then I had been taking different opiates for a little over a year and had a certain tolerance, but not as long as now.

Fantástico viejo. I am going to buy codeine (30 mg) in pills, since those syrups have very little codeine doses and always with other garbage in giant doses like pseudoephedrine and chlorphenamine. I think that's why it didn't work for me the last time I took codeine and tramadol.