• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to - Deal with LE.

Another bump for teh lulz.

Just found this thread after being here for a year. Read through the first 4 pages with much interest, I'll go through the rest when i have the time :)

i remember this thread like it was made yesterday. how sad how time flies in this place.

anyway where has fortehlulz gone? his last post was 2009 and unless his got another logon could it be he got in trouble for some of his posters. It was clear that he was in the legal profession, did he get warned off from making the sort of remarks. I'm sure for some LE lurkers in Melbourne they probably would have been able to work out who he was considering how much he talked about himself (in a good way that is)

wow I remember this thread too. indeed time does fly; a different time; a different headspace; a different username. and no, not fortehlulz.

I always imagined him in the police force itself tbh - or perhaps even a crown prosecutor.

awsome thread! havnt run into it till' now... gotta love fortehlulz's sense of humour.. very funny but more importantly, very informative! :D

Wasnt he a lawyer? I know definitely that he had some sort of legal/law background. Miss his posts.

Hey guys, lets remember that Fortehlulz intentionally did not mention on the open board what profession he was in. We should respect that and not be speculating what he did or does for a living, this thread was a great contribution to this forum and making his private information public is not the way to thank him for it.

Hi guys just a quick one here.

But if you were dealing drugs a year or two ago and were speaking to a Detective about things these days, could you tell him you use to deal drugs and not get in trouble or would you be charged with conspiracy or something like that???

Just curious because this is something I have been wondering for a while now, also I would like to possibly become a police officer one day and do undercover work and this would probably be to my advantage.....

Just a heads up, smiggle is mushi mushi 88

Teh Lulz is alive and kicking.

The rumors kicked up in my absence are all highly amusing. My favourite is that I was an overcharging lawyer here to exploit members - which is interesting, considering that all I did was refer people to competent practitioners. Several members, despite being made aware of payscales, didn't pay their lawyers, despite being represented on days when they failed to front court - the kinda thing which gets an arrest warrant issued, typically. People getting lashed makes me look like a fuckhead. So that's part of the reason I walked.

Why am I back? Well, Australian LE and I have differences of opinion on a number of matters, and unless extradition warrants are forthcoming (which won't be), the chances of seeing me back in the AU are limited. So tis game back on, but perhaps not business as usual.

That's not a very funny story. But it is interesting. I now have a mental picture of you being Rorschach.

Teh Lulz is alive and kicking.

Why am I back? Well, Australian LE and I have differences of opinion on a number of matters, and unless extradition warrants are forthcoming (which won't be), the chances of seeing me back in the AU are limited. So tis game back on, but perhaps not business as usual.

Welcome back my feathered friend.

That's not a very funny story. But it is interesting. I now have a mental picture of you being Rorschach.

And I have a mental picture of your personalised rego plate. You'd get away with it too... say its a reference to your Dutch grandfather.

Hah! I couldn't afford a custom plate, nor am I so vain. Call me Mr. Wrong.

When dealing with LE... Just dont be a dick or pretend you know more than them (even if you are technically right). Yes sir no Sir and being honest is your best bet. Also a good Solicitor and Barrister essential if you find yourself in court system.... pretty simple stuff. Be careful if ever appealing an outcome/sentance as an appeal is considered a new 'trial' and could find yourself worse off.

When dealing with LE... Just dont be a dick or pretend you know more than them (even if you are technically right).

Sometimes, letting them know that you know your rights is a positive move.

Yes sir no Sir

Respect is fine... however

being honest is your best bet.

Tell me, Azron, if there was a gram of green vegetable material on the ground at your feet which you may have surreptitiously dropped down your pant leg as the constabulary approached you, and they asked 'Is that yours?', would it be in your legal interest to say 'Why, yes good sir, that is indeed mine'?

Also a good Solicitor and Barrister essential if you find yourself in court system.... pretty simple stuff. Be careful if ever appealing an outcome/sentance as an appeal is considered a new 'trial' and could find yourself worse off.

That depends on what kind of treatment you got in the lower division. Punishment is usually a good deal lighter in the summary jurisdiction, so if you pleaded guilty, its seldom going to be in your interests to go around the block again. If you contest your guilt, and the case was circumstantial or hard fought, however, that can mean something else entirely.

It costs money, but a hearing de novo in a higher court means the game has to be upped by the prosecution substantially. A magistrate is the only person a prosecutor need convince in the lowest level of the court system. Go up a step and play the game over, and now the prosecutor must convince 5/6ths of a jury of your peers of your guilt and course of conduct on a number of elements beyond reasonable doubt. Your defence lawyer just needs to pull apart one of those elements and you walk.