• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to - Deal with LE.

Tell me, Azron, if there was a gram of green vegetable material on the ground at your feet which you may have surreptitiously dropped down your pant leg as the constabulary approached you, and they asked 'Is that yours?', would it be in your legal interest to say 'Why, yes good sir, that is indeed mine'?

I laughed more than I should have.

^No you would not answer in the smartarse tone that you have just putfoward, but honestly do you think/know that it will help your case to deny something as obvious as that? Depending on unsaid amounts it could be the difference between a caution and a possible possesion charge. Which would you prefer?

I will have more time to answer tomorrow or soon as... but just quickly not so long ago, a 12 month sentance was appealed and changed to a 2 year ICO. 3 charges dropped, over 5 grand in fines and damages dropped, jail time dropped, 4 year loss of license turned into 2.....I think thats a fairly good outcome considering the worst charges were 2 counts of threats to kill and one of them when I aimed my unregistred firearm to a cops head......Lucky to be alive infact

previious deaslings with said officer in regards to many summary offences and my respect when I was handled saved my life.Said officer with gun drawn and reluctant trigger finger as he knew I had respect even tho I was known well...'Had it been an unknown offender in same situation, shots would have been fired'.....Is almost a direct quote in interview. If shots were fired the investigation would have been a open and closed case. Another close quote from magistrate...Sorry english really bad, but thats the end of the story.

Do pilotswork by the time on their watches or the planes 'clock', next to the cd player.....Synchronised swimming.wat?