• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to - Deal with LE.

How to deal with LE indeed, lets go back a decade to Waco Texas, which my family had ties with.... as much of a nutbag David Corresh was, lad had the right idea when it comes to this topic. stay the fuck off my property coz we gots automatic weapons, fuck with us an we will fuck u back just as hard, untill you burn us alive and pry my defence from my charred remains. i hate people who think it's clever to take drugs.... like customs and LE.
And the biggest irony alchohol and tobacco run rampant legal and kill more than other illicit "non taxed drugs"
sysems fucked, best defence is offence:|
sorry if this is somewhat off topic but i been lurkin this thread 4 ages now and just felt compelled to post.

How to deal with LE indeed, lets go back a decade to Waco Texas, which my family had ties with.... as much of a nutbag David Corresh was, lad had the right idea when it comes to this topic. stay the fuck off my property coz we gots automatic weapons, fuck with us an we will fuck u back just as hard, untill you burn us alive and pry my defence from my charred remains. i hate people who think it's clever to take drugs.... like customs and LE.
And the biggest irony alchohol and tobacco run rampant legal and kill more than other illicit "non taxed drugs"
sysems fucked, best defence is offence:|
sorry if this is somewhat off topic but i been lurkin this thread 4 ages now and just felt compelled to post.

How did your family have ties to David Koresh and the Branch Davidians?

^The only Aussie to survive that Massacre is rotting in a cell in the states, his parents are close freinds of the family. Can still remember when it all went down and how his parents wept in church, nothing i could have done i was only a kid but yer that should answer ur question.. also the branch dividians were an offbreak of the seventh day adventist church, which i was a member of untill i reached the age of reason:|

Hey guys this is a little off topic but didn't think it worthwhile making a new thread for:

So lately I have been looking into obtaining Cannibis seeds, [ ...no need for such details, just the question is all you need...]

I'm curious about the legal issues of owning cannabis seeds and having them sent to me, I have read through the "Drugs, poisons and controlled substances act" which was recently amended but didn't find much in regards to seeds. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in relation to reading material about such legalities.

Sykik: You don't want to help certain people catch certain people by telling them certain things about possibly getting around certain laws, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I might add that I haven't had them send it yet until I know more info about the legality of it all

Last edited:
Thought seeds counted as being in possesion technically. ie having a gram of seeds in your possession counts as a gram of marijuana so therefore you could be charged with possesion.

Friends of mine just share seeds.

you're highly unlikely to get caught. I've seen kilos of powders sent through the post to peoples houses (domestic) and no issues arise.

However if you are caught, its not quite as simple as state coppers (unless it's within the state) and it's a federal offense to utilize the public mail system for illicit trade.

Thanks sir pac man, do you know of any reading material to back this up? According to the legal definition of possession I'd be safe until it was either on my person or in my property/area I am in control of. What about the being sent in the mail part, if my name is not on the envelope or attached in any way is there any chance they have with pinning me to anything without a confession?

yeah 100% they can dick you with it - if you're in possession of it - you also illegally opened someones mail also, another federal offense.

Think about that.

Argh, you have a point didn't even think of the opening someone elses mail part, looks like I'm gonna have to take a road trip. Its not really worth the risk of post, But still its a big waste of time for them, just to dick me with a possession charge.

Thanks guys :)

Don't assume the police won't incriminate you "because it's a big waste of time to them", there job is still to catch people breaking the law. It might make you sleep a little better, but I think it's a stupid excuse for taking unnecessary risks.

Lovegrud, the cops will chase up any leads, they don't just let a case go cold without exhausting all options of prosecution.

If you admit to using that alias for mail however, you aren't opening someone elses mail - but you are admitting to using the postal system to receive illicit substances.

Moving to Australia

Just wanted to hear about what its like in Aussiland compared to USA. In the US in some states you can go to prison for possession of marijuana. In other states the cops dont even mess with anything under a pound. So in some states people are laid back and its easy to have a good time but in some areas there is more paranoia. What should I expect in Australia?

^Not to be liked much by aussies coz you're a yank...

but aside from that... yeah jacks here don't care much for a personal amount of dope, legislation says that you just receive a caution notice and thats about it.

Just wanted to hear about what its like in Aussiland compared to USA. In the US in some states you can go to prison for possession of marijuana. In other states the cops dont even mess with anything under a pound. So in some states people are laid back and its easy to have a good time but in some areas there is more paranoia. What should I expect in Australia?

It depends which state you are moving to, but you shouldn't really expect to be arrested if you have personal amounts on you. It's not a major concern for police here.

I'm going to merge this with the L.E. megathread. Perhaps if you can give some more specific details, such as which state you're moving to, someone can comment on the exact quantities deemed "personal" and likely repercussions for getting caught with said amounts?

As other's have said, it is region dependant. This PDF here shows what's classed as "personal" amounts of common (illegal) substances (or more specifically, what's classed as a traffical amount).

As you can see, for most substances it's a ridiculously small quantity!