• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How much dxm are you using?

I started with 500ish mg the first time I did it and the highest I've ever went was about 2grams over 3 days.

Now I only do 600mg as my standard dose. Any more and I'll puke :\

ControlDenied said:
I've never done more than ~150 mg of dxm. what dose would it take to approximate a fat line of good K?

All people have a different sensitivity level to DXM's effects so it's kind of hard to say. The two vary so much that it can't really be properly answered. But if I had to give you a half-assed answer based on way to much personal experience I'd say that your presumptuous guess is a good equivalent dosage if you disregard a lot of factors that seperate these two very similar yet unique drugs from eachother whilst making the decision.

hah. i meant that 150 mg didn't give me enough of an effect. but n/m, thanks anyway. i will probably do closer to 300 next time.

300 is pretty much a safe standard dose of dxm for enjoying music and hanging out. anything more turns your trip anti social and usually lose your interest in enjoying music. Dont get me wrong, I love music at 1500 mgs but not because i was into, but because it made me trip harder

at my peak i was using over a gram of dxm every day, i thought i was the leader of a revolution and i always acted bizarre (with the afterglows i was getting i was never fully sober). wound up in the state hospital for 7 months. i haven't used dxm in over a year, i still get high though.

I used 600 mg once and since then I don't dose it anymore. It made me puke, retarded and it felt poisonous. I think I just dislike dissociatives, I get less "cravings" for ketamine than for coffee (and I don't really get cravings for coffee ;)), let alone for dxm.

Feed me (5-MeO)-Deemsters!

To each his own I guess...

what said:
deslym contains dxm poli which is an edible plastic the is used for time release. because of the time release the dxm poli lasts for up to 12 hours and is generally a more of a body high and not as intense as dxm hbr. The body actually converts the dxm poli into DXO which accounts for the more of a body high instead of mind fuckage like dxm hbr.

Also the dxm hbr absorbs faster usually taking 1 hour whereas the dxm poli takes between an 1 and a half two 2 and a half hours.
'
I find the best combo for a 3rd level plateau is 400 of deslym (dxm poli) and 400 of dxm hbr (tussin/gel caps/ zicam/lozenges). this way you get the mind fuckage lightly and an intense body high. perfect for music or playing ones favorite game. just make sure theres not too many controls.

Also some weed for nausea and it usually is perfect for the 5th hour in when the hbr tends to starting dying down
I combined dxm pol and HBr for my first 4th plateau trip, i beleive i did 500 of the pol and an hour into it 300 of Hbr. Maybe more or less, i cant really remember. But i had also dosed the night before. This was the hardest ive ever tripped on dxm or close to it. I had many other expierences similar, but never quit this intense.

I remember i felt the dxm coming on, and i put on 1200 micrograms, i laid on my couch and my arms and legs beagan to rapidly grow out of control. Then i began to feel the couch pushing me up into the night, Through the ceiling, along with a very intense body high. I walked into my bedroom where i examined an air conditioner and thought that it was some kind of robot. I lay down closed my eyes, and my bed begans to spin faster and faster, but it feels like a roller coaster and is awwesome.

I never liked roller coasters until i started tripping on dxm. haha. I astral projected through the clouds while my bed was flipping in circles upside down, I loss my entire Ego at this point. No concept of reality whatsoever and why should i give a fuck. i was in a cloud shaking gods hand and looking at another figure standing next to him. They were both wearing aviators and all i can remember is that gods face looked really glittery and he had a large brown beard. It felt like i had seriously met the earths creator, but it was a very very powerful expierence.

after a usage, i always felt depressed. Dxm really made me feel empty, and like a walking shell thats only around to get fucked up. After a dxm binge my exsistance felt awkward, and i was anti social at the time.

As to this day i will never touch the trash again, started gaining far to many negative effects. The most i was ever using was around 3 or 4 times a week, but i was only taking moderate doses. Once i hit 3rd and 4th plat, all my doses were 600+, trying to have a similar expierence which never reoccurred. Similar ones with astral projection, but i was never standing before god. Each time it lost it's magic slowly.

Now when i take it i feel straight up retarded, feel completely shitty and almost always puke. The euphoria is hard to grasp and i never get comfortable. It is followed by hours of tossing and turning and feeling like straight up death. I will puke even off a pure capesule of powder. Dxm is definately bad for you, whether it causes brain damage or not is another story. In the beginning, dxm opened the door to psychs for me. It did change the way i veiwed life forever. Whether its in a negative or positive way is the question for me.

I have been doing it a lot recently. Like almost every other day. Probably like around 200mg each time. I really like it.

FineYoungCannibal said:
I have been doing it a lot recently. Like almost every other day. Probably like around 200mg each time. I really like it.

unless you weigh under 100 lbs thats not very much and will probably not have too many negative side effects. just know that as you continue to use, your tolerance goes up as does your curiousity to try higher plateaus.

It sounds like disassociatives arnt for a majority of the population but i fell in love right away

8 days clean BTW. Im still craving DXM like a mofo......

I just took like 230 mg or something I lost count. I will post later if I feel it this time.

Ason Unique said:
I just took like 230 mg or something I lost count. I will post later if I feel it this time.

that should definatly make you feel similar to a low dose of MDA.

what did u use? gels?syrup?zicam? lozenges?

note that these methods all metabolize at a different rate

They were tablets with guaifenesin. I felt sorta dizzy and giggly and smoked weed shortly after I felt this, still high now, feels sort of different. I think a larger dose would be better for me. Update on this, started feeling weird and closed my eyes, was having intense closed eye visuals, am now feeling naseua, weed high seems to last longer.

Last edited:
what said:
300 is pretty much a safe standard dose of dxm for enjoying music and hanging out. anything more turns your trip anti social and usually lose your interest in enjoying music. Dont get me wrong, I love music at 1500 mgs but not because i was into, but because it made me trip harder

I dunno at higher doses I enjoy music a lot more. Not in the same way as someone enjoys music on cannabis, but more in the way of you can feel/see the music which adds another dimension to music.

For example falling into some shpongle is pretty intense. I was traveling on the sound waves seeing the images portrayed by the song.

300-500mg is the best dose range IMO.

Noobs should never try anything over 500mg their first few times because most people without any expeience with dissociatives usually freak out or have a not-so enjoyable time.

One odd thing I noticed when combining cannabis and DXM is that, it sort of gradually shifted to the peak of the DXM and I couldn't really feel the weed "high" anymore. After it was all over I didn't have the munchies, or feel tired after usually just smoking weed alone. I'm gonna try a bigger dose next week, 230 mg just didn't seem that intense.

Ason Unique said:
One odd thing I noticed when combining cannabis and DXM is that, it sort of gradually shifted to the peak of the DXM and I couldn't really feel the weed "high" anymore. After it was all over I didn't have the munchies, or feel tired after usually just smoking weed alone. I'm gonna try a bigger dose next week, 230 mg just didn't seem that intense.

Try saving the weed for when u get nausea. trust me it works wonders. When you smoke the weed, try to just smoke a few hits to the point where you arnt nauseous any more. That way you can enjoy the come up of the dxm as well as the peak of the high. the smoke the rest when you feel yourself coming down to boost the dxm high and the weed high together.

Recommend trying 400 mgs this time btw.