• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much do you have to smoke to OD?

I've always wanted to know the actual consequences of meth use, but the media always pretends it's pure serpent venom so I don't know what to believe lol.

Have you noticed anything permanent after 5 years? Like short term memory loss or anything else worth noting? Or does the brain usually recover? I know it's said to be neurotoxic for the dopamine receptors but I wonder how obvious the effects of damaging the receptors are.

I mean meth is SO commonplace now. I wonder if even as popular as heroin these days or almost as much. There's truly not enough information on the drug and its negative reactions within users. Most of it appears to be media bullshit. People need to know what's truth or imaginary claims surrounding its use/stigma. I have no doubt that it is definitely not good for you lol!

Any answers greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
I've always wanted to know the actual consequences of meth use, but the media always pretends it's pure serpent venom so I don't know what to believe lol.

Have you noticed anything permanent after 5 years? Like short term memory loss or anything else worth noting? Or does the brain usually recover? I know it's said to be neurotoxic for the dopamine receptors but I wonder how obvious the effects of damaging the receptors are.

I mean meth is SO commonplace now. I wonder if even as popular as heroin these days or almost as much. There's truly not enough information on the drug and its negative reactions within users. Most of it appears to be media bullshit. People need to know what's truth or imaginary claims surrounding its use/stigma. I have no doubt that it is definitely not good for you lol!

From what I’ve noticed it’s helped me with my depression and my laziness. I didn’t work for the longest I lacked motivation and confidence. Now I’m maintaining a part time and being able to socialize with people a lot easier. But I have been forgetting things a lot and fatigue when I don’t have my daily dose. I’ve learned to control my use and not go out of control and be up for than 24 hours. I eat 3 meals a day, get atleast 8-10 hours of sleep, I drink protein, and practice good hygiene. The first 3 years of using were my worst years and found many negative effects but that was because i really abused it

I just know that it isn’t how the media portrays it to be

I also have a lot of short term memory loss, and confusion. I also do not appear in any way to be high on anything. I work eat and all of that too.

I smoke 3/4 of an ounce every week and there's been times where I smoke non-stop for hours on end...and its bomb ass stuff too...I just get extremely anxious, lots of perspiring, confusion, non stop sidetracked...

Curious, are you able to regularly eat and sleep with this much? And at these high doses do you still enjoy the positive effects?

Right now I’m about 3 weeks in doing low doses daily. Eating 3 meals a day and sleeping 8-9 hours every night, and I’ve also been taking protein before I go to sleep I heard it’s good for dopamine.
I’m really wondering how I’m gonna feel if I just cut it off and stay sober a few a days

How much for you is a low daily dose? There's been times when I had some leftover from the weekend so I would smoke a little each day after breakfast before going to work. Not much at all just 3 or 4 good puffs to give me some energy.

I feel you on that one a 1.75 can be gone in a day easy but if I try to stretch it, it could last a good 2-3 days with moderate use
You should consider eating it. Paper bombs (wrapped in toilet paper. or hell, empty a capsule!) are the only way I like. Just don’t eat as much as you’d smoke! I could probably eat about just under a quarter gram & be high for 6 hours+. One dose. Smoking is great to be social though.

From what I’ve noticed it’s helped me with my depression and my laziness. I didn’t work for the longest I lacked motivation and confidence. Now I’m maintaining a part time and being able to socialize with people a lot easier. But I have been forgetting things a lot and fatigue when I don’t have my daily dose. I’ve learned to control my use and not go out of control and be up for than 24 hours. I eat 3 meals a day, get atleast 8-10 hours of sleep, I drink protein, and practice good hygiene. The first 3 years of using were my worst years and found many negative effects but that was because i really abused it

This is exactly what I'm looking for. A way to enjoy the positive benefits (energy, creativity euphoria etc) for work during the day but otherwise stay healthy, eat, sleep and exercise regularly.

Curious, are you able to regularly eat and sleep with this much? And at these high doses do you still enjoy the positive effects?

Yes I do eat and have an appetite, I usually sleep 3 to 4 hours every night. I work 40 hours per week too. Where most people may take 4 or 5 hits off the pipe when they first wake up, I wake up to 25 or 30 hits.

You should consider eating it. Paper bombs (wrapped in toilet paper. or hell, empty a capsule!) are the only way I like. Just don’t eat as much as you’d smoke! I could probably eat about just under a quarter gram & be high for 6 hours+. One dose. Smoking is great to be social though.
Would you consider it a different high then smoking it? I’ve never eaten it, been really tempted to try because of all the good posts I’ve read. Because there’s times where I cant take a break during work to smoke.

How much for you is a low daily dose? There's been times when I had some leftover from the weekend so I would smoke a little each day after breakfast before going to work. Not much at all just 3 or 4 good puffs to give me some energy.
my “low” daily dose after breakfast and while I’m getting ready is 10-15 smallish hits because I live with people so it kinda ruins my momentum twisting it 😂
And then I could take another 5-10 huge rips during work depends on if I stop at my friends. But I just learned you could hold in your hits? I always thought it could freeze lungs so I never done it up until today and my dosage was way less

This is exactly what I'm looking for. A way to enjoy the positive benefits (energy, creativity euphoria etc) for work during the day but otherwise stay healthy, eat, sleep and exercise regularly.
Yeah dude forget the negative stereotypical name that some people have made for every user.

my “low” daily dose after breakfast and while I’m getting ready is 10-15 smallish hits because I live with people so it kinda ruins my momentum twisting it 😂
And then I could take another 5-10 huge rips during work depends on if I stop at my friends. But I just learned you could hold in your hits? I always thought it could freeze lungs so I never done it up until today and my dosage was way less

What do you mean by hold in your hits? I was always told to keep it in your mouth/throat/nose and don't inhale to your lungs

What do you mean by hold in your hits? I was always told to keep it in your mouth/throat/nose and don't inhale to your lungs
That’s exactly what I was told so I never did it. But I’ve been looking at a lot at some of the older posts on here and people be holding it in. So I tried it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I didn’t hold it in til no smoke came I just held it for like 6-7 seconds or I blew it out super fucking slow
I also read from another post that it’s some kind of dealers trick to make you waste smoke and buy more? But idk could be wrong

That’s exactly what I was told so I never did it. But I’ve been looking at a lot at some of the older posts on here and people be holding it in. So I tried it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I didn’t hold it in til no smoke came I just held it for like 6-7 seconds or I blew it out super fucking slow
I also read from another post that it’s some kind of dealers trick to make you waste smoke and buy more? But idk could be wrong

Aha thanks for the tip! I just tried inhaling all the way in and holding for a few seconds... I felt the effects in my head even before I blew the smoke out! Am gonna look further into this topic to make sure I'm not burning holes into my lungs...

Aha thanks for the tip! I just tried inhaling all the way in and holding for a few seconds... I felt the effects in my head even before I blew the smoke out! Am gonna look further into this topic to make sure I'm not burning holes into my lungs...
Yes! let me know what you find I’m know it’s not good to hold it in your lungs same any type of smoke. But for you to die from it or “freeze” lol idk

I have read that even one time use of meth or any use at all damages the receptors.

I know people who are or were the same way when they used meth. They also did not lose their teeth, get scabs or sores, or look like the people in the I lost ME to METH ads or faces of meth ads.

Surprising how many of these 'former' meth heads now work at McDonalds. Is that because they're unlikely to be eating into the profits..? =D