• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How much do you have to smoke to OD?

boofythe

Bluelighter
How much meth would someone have to smoke to OD. Just out of curiosity because I only smoke it.

It's actually really hard to.. I don't know anyone who has. People have other complications like numb/blue limbs and unfathomable dizziness and a plethora of other unpleasant/potentially dangerous effects. The heart can handle a lot of amphetamines because it increases heart rate but does not restrict blood flow (unlike cocaine which is more cardiotoxic).

Either way how tweaked are you trying to get? I've seen it so many times that meth ab(users) no longer get positive effects from the drug. It's something that you want to keep your tolerance down for as long as possible. With stims tolerance goes up really fast and especially with amphetamines. It you get ripped make sure to take a few days off after or else your tolerance will be sky high soon enough.

It's actually really hard to.. I don't know anyone who has. People have other complications like numb/blue limbs and unfathomable dizziness and a plethora of other unpleasant/potentially dangerous effects. The heart can handle a lot of amphetamines because it increases heart rate but does not restrict blood flow (unlike cocaine which is more cardiotoxic).

Either way how tweaked are you trying to get? I've seen it so many times that meth ab(users) no longer get positive effects from the drug. It's something that you want to keep your tolerance down for as long as possible. With stims tolerance goes up really fast and especially with amphetamines. It you get ripped make sure to take a few days off after or else your tolerance will be sky high soon enough.
Yeah I heard that it’s really hard to, I’m not looking to get super tweaked out or anything lol I’ve been there done that. Fun but not really. I’ve learned to appreciate it for the positive effects it gives to me with low doses.. lol it was just some thing I was wondering about while I was high earlier. Thanks answering my Q (-:

Yeah I heard that it’s really hard to, I’m not looking to get super tweaked out or anything lol I’ve been there done that. Fun but not really. I’ve learned to appreciate it for the positive effects it gives to me with low doses.. lol it was just some thing I was wondering about while I was high earlier. Thanks answering my Q (-:

I personally abuse adderall in higher doses than I've known anyone to take. Some of these doses are probably stronger than low doses of methamphetamine. I'm very healthy, and physically in good shape and take are of myself.

I know from personal abuse history that for sure stimulants are so much better for your health and mental sanity if you do not use them on a daily basis. I've gone down that route too, and it's not pretty lol. Recreationally speaking, everyone would be better off taking some days off to rest after some binges. It's pointless to take a drug you have god tolerance to already and personally speaking you are not mentally well after 5 days of stimulant abuse in a row.

But the point is I've always been physically okay even during the worst of my use. Amphetamines are very safe but after extended period of abuse I'm wondering if after years you'd see some negative effects.

I personally abuse adderall in higher doses than I've known anyone to take. Some of these doses are probably stronger than low doses of methamphetamine. I'm very healthy, and physically in good shape and take are of myself.

I know from personal abuse history that for sure stimulants are so much better for your health and mental sanity if you do not use them on a daily basis. I've gone down that route too, and it's not pretty lol. Recreationally speaking, everyone would be better off taking some days off to rest after some binges. It's pointless to take a drug you have god tolerance to already and personally speaking you are not mentally well after 5 days of stimulant abuse in a row.

But the point is I've always been physically okay even during the worst of my use. Amphetamines are very safe but after extended period of abuse I'm wondering if after years you'd see some negative effects.
Right now I’m about 3 weeks in doing low doses daily. Eating 3 meals a day and sleeping 8-9 hours every night, and I’ve also been taking protein before I go to sleep I heard it’s good for dopamine.
I’m really wondering how I’m gonna feel if I just cut it off and stay sober a few a days

I remember back last June (8 months ago). An 8ball smoked would last us three days.normally a.half gram would last me and her from 11pm to 1pm. Of continued smoking. Nowadays it seems like 1.75g is gone in one day.... tolerance

I remember back last June (8 months ago). An 8ball smoked would last us three days.normally a.half gram would last me and her from 11pm to 1pm. Of continued smoking. Nowadays it seems like 1.75g is gone in one day.... tolerance
I feel you on that one a 1.75 can be gone in a day easy but if I try to stretch it, it could last a good 2-3 days with moderate use

I smoke 3/4 of an ounce every week and there's been times where I smoke non-stop for hours on end...and its bomb ass stuff too...I just get extremely anxious, lots of perspiring, confusion, non stop sidetracked...

I smoke 3/4 of an ounce every week and there's been times where I smoke non-stop for hours on end...and its bomb ass stuff too...I just get extremely anxious, lots of perspiring, confusion, non stop sidetracked...
see I don’t get like that, unless I’ve been up for more than a day and I’m smoking non stop. But I’ve done that so much that I’m over getting high like that. It’s not fun especially when you’re like me just sitting around I’m not the type to go out and do crazy shit when I’m spracked out. But also I don’t think I’ve smoked 21 gs in one week.

I used to know people who took Adderall or Dexedrine in very large doses.

1. This guy would take extremely large doses of Adderall or Dexedrine to where he said he also took beta blockers to avoid overdosing and dying. He said how even in the extreme dose range that few people ever take, Dexedrine or Adderall was not nearly as long lasting or powerful as a low dose of crystal meth.

2. Another guy told me how he would freebase Adderall or Dexedrine, both on its own and he would sometimes mix in coke if he had it and the coke was of good quality. He also would plug Adderall or Dexedrine, or take a lot orally and he said the dose was so high it sort of reminded him of MDMA or Ecstasy and he would call it Adde-rolling. I have never taken MDMA, or MDA or any drugs like these, or any research chemicals like 2C-B or any of the very new research chemical or designer drug stimulants that are so new they are still legal.

3. This other guy told me how he took 100mg of Adderall or Dexedrine and puked and at the time I thought he could have died or OD'd on it, but I would only ever take Dexedrine or Adderall in doses of 5mg, 10mg, or at rare times 15mg, orally, never snorted or any other way.

I used to know people who took Adderall or Dexedrine in very large doses.

1. This guy would take extremely large doses of Adderall or Dexedrine to where he said he also took beta blockers to avoid overdosing and dying. He said how even in the extreme dose range that few people ever take, Dexedrine or Adderall was not nearly as long lasting or powerful as a low dose of crystal meth.

2. Another guy told me how he would freebase Adderall or Dexedrine, both on its own and he would sometimes mix in coke if he had it and the coke was of good quality. He also would plug Adderall or Dexedrine, or take a lot orally and he said the dose was so high it sort of reminded him of MDMA or Ecstasy and he would call it Adde-rolling. I have never taken MDMA, or MDA or any drugs like these, or any research chemicals like 2C-B or any of the very new research chemical or designer drug stimulants that are so new they are still legal.

3. This other guy told me how he took 100mg of Adderall or Dexedrine and puked and at the time I thought he could have died or OD'd on it, but I would only ever take Dexedrine or Adderall in doses of 5mg, 10mg, or at rare times 15mg, orally, never snorted or any other way.

Haha thanks for this post :LOL: It's possible to overdose on adderall but I've never heard of that happening. You'd have to take an obscene amount of adderall on extremely low tolerance (like a bare minimum of 2000 milligrams if not way more for a healthy person). I don't know where someone would find that amount off the street because pharmaceutical scripts are definitely not that large afaik. There are several stories of people sadly trying to kill themselves via an adderall OD only to come out alive and fine. It's VERY hard to overdose on amphetamines--it's just the paranoia will set in after a certain amount and the user will think that he or she has overdosed or is in real danger.

I feel like beta blockers would ironically put a worse strain on the heart though with stimulants (in theory I literally have no idea though). The stimulants force your heart to pump way more blood at a faster rate but then beta blockers prevent heart rate from becoming too fast. So the heart would have two seperate commands from substances at the same time like stimulants and benzos taken together. There's little convincing evidence in my opinion on how stimulants and benzos are dangerous together from what I gather, but who knows.

Adderall indeed falls flat when it comes it's stronger cousin meth. It's much less shorter in duration and after a certain point in dosing it does fall lack-luster as a "hard drug." At the end of the day adderall is a softer narcotic. Not that it can't cause health problems after many years down the line, but so many people are daily meth abusers and refuse to quit. Let me have my adderall fun! I refuse to do meth or heroin. Everyone thinks they have self control with those two substances and then 10 years later their entire lives have permanently been ruined and they're still wondering if it was the drugs that lead them there.

Meth and heroin are heaven that lead straight to hell. I don't know anyone who has been able to keep their lives under wrap after dabbling in meth. High dose stimulants are ironically more so dangerous in behavior. People have done the most absolutely craziest shit on meth and a lot of those things not being legal.

Last edited:
see I don’t get like that, unless I’ve been up for more than a day and I’m smoking non stop. But I’ve done that so much that I’m over getting high like that. It’s not fun especially when you’re like me just sitting around I’m not the type to go out and do crazy shit when I’m spracked out. But also I don’t think I’ve smoked 21 gs in one week.
I do, and I work, sleep eat everything like a normal person. If you met me you would never even know...

I do, and I work, sleep eat everything like a normal person. If you met me you would never even know...
Same here people would never guess I’ve been on meth for 5+years . idk if that’s a bad or a good thing but 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m glad I’m not the stereotypical smoker that’s people think of

I know people who are or were the same way when they used meth. They also did not lose their teeth, get scabs or sores, or look like the people in the I lost ME to METH ads or faces of meth ads.

Same here people would never guess I’ve been on meth for 5+years . idk if that’s a bad or a good thing but 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m glad I’m not the stereotypical smoker that’s people think of

Most of us "functional addicts" have to pay one way or another at some point. At least the internal mental consequences. Even if you hide your meth use from the world you're going to get wrecked by some of the crashes.. just like how everyone playing the opiate game has to pay up during withdrawals with sickness.

Most of us "functional addicts" have to pay one way or another at some point. At least the internal mental consequences. Even if you hide your meth use from the world you're going to get wrecked by some of the crashes.. just like how everyone playing the opiate game has to pay up during withdrawals with sickness.
Most def! I don’t ever think I’m incapable of losing my mind. There’s always that thought I might not be the same after this teener. It is what it is though. Knock on wood