• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills have you dropped in the past month?

red-eye jedi

Bluelighter
I counted up and last month I dropped a total of 11 pills, usually spread out over the weekends, how many have you dropped in total?

I've had 7 pills since Jan 1, 02. And for me, that's a busy period coz summer is more my pill time.
:) MY HARD DANCE MUSIC :)
[ 10 June 2002: Message edited by: Si Ingwe ]

only 3 from early may until now, but i plan on upping that since its summertime!!

Ashamed as I am to say it, Zero :( I'm in the middle of my exams and didn't get the chance to go out last week. Though come summer I plan on upping it to about 2 every fortnight/3 weeks for the whole summer, if not more towards the end. Its going to be 3 great months ;)

i would say close to 20...no more rolling for me for a while..they quit working..

well in the past month none...yet. but this year, i would say 15-20

Ashamed as I am to say it, ZeroWhat's shameful about not dropping? I haven't had any in the past month either, in fact I haven't had any in four months come next weekend. This is not something I say to be self-righteous, in fact there were numerous times I felt like it, but didn't for a variety of reasons. that's simply how long it's been. (although I'm quite seriously planning to roll around the 21st-22nd) Had I rolled at all in the past month, my answer would be 2 pills - because that's what I tend to take every time, and only in very rare circumstances have I rolled less than a month apart.
As for mash, well, that's just his usage pattern. I think it's too much too, but *shrugs* he likes taking lots at once and seeing where it gets him to.

@ mash Have you got a high tolerance due to excessive usage? If so whats the difference since you first started, cus I know my tolerance is building up but I cant for the life of me take a decent break.

Nope, not very high tolerance. In the last month I have been taking less at a time.
2 Will still last me a night, one night this month I went out and had two pills and outdanced everyone till 7am and it felt amazing.
I can take as little or as much as I like and I dont feel I have any less fun at the time.

ive done about 195 in the past month. Now thats an approxiate number give or take 2.
/hopes nobody takes me seriously\

dood, i'd be scared.. that'd be 6 pills a day, or supposing you only partied at the weekends, 16 a day each Friday Saturday and Sunday.. :eek:

well, in the past 2 weekends since I've started going out again I've dropped 4 pills. None this weekend since I'll be going to san diego, but next weekend I'm looking at 2- 2.5 more.
Used to be a time when I'd drop 5 good pills a weekend, every weekend, for weeks on end.