• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many people have you had sex with?

What is wrong with calling a spade a spade? If you just love sex so much that you can't live without fucking every third person you walk by that is perfectly fine. That doesn't mean you aren't a slut though. If you are a male who is attracted to other males you are gay. Does that mean you are a bad person? No, you can certainly be "nice and gay" or a "giving gay" but you are still gay.
I like drugs. Does that mean that if someone calls me a druggy I'm going to get my dad to beat up their dad? No. Live with your choices people. Your peers are judging you every time you open your mouth whether you like it or not.

Seems we have a lot of flat out SLUTS in here.. male and female... good lord, some of you averaging 1 new partner a month for the last few years of youur adult life..
Gimme a break. By that rationale, I can say that we have some socialy inept semi-autistics who fear nothing more than talking to a member of the oppsite sex. Or I can say that we have people who have serious sexual hangups and can't seem to seperate physical pleasure from the need for intimacy / love / whatnot. Or I can say there's people with a case of sour grapes.
But I won't, because what do I care how many people someone chooses to fuck? Does it bother me? Does it affect me in any way? No.
So fuck if you wanna, don't fuck if you don't. Ain't nobody's business but your own.

Originally posted by Diffidence:
What is wrong with calling a spade a spade? If you just love sex so much that you can't live without fucking every third person you walk by that is perfectly fine. That doesn't mean you aren't a slut though. If you are a male who is attracted to other males you are gay. Does that mean you are a bad person? No, you can certainly be "nice and gay" or a "giving gay" but you are still gay.
I like drugs. Does that mean that if someone calls me a druggy I'm going to get my dad to beat up their dad? No. Live with your choices people. Your peers are judging you every time you open your mouth whether you like it or not.

My big problem with the whole thing is that we gave out this information after being promised we wouldn't be judged, and we were. Maybe some of us aren't proud of our sexual histories, and it doesn't help to have people rubbing our mistakes in our faces.
Also, I don't think anyone is justified in passing judgement on other people, especially people they don't know, and especially about things that don't affect them. Yeah I know it's part of life, but that still doesn't make it right. What's the point of judging someone, or saying and doing mean things to them, unless they've done something to personally hurt you? Maybe I'm being stupid but I just fail to understand how people think that it's good, or right, or fun to do that. I strongly doubt that the number of people I've slept with affects anyone reading this, so why feel the need to make rude comments?
Sorry for venting guys, I just put up with a lot more shit from certain people on this site than I should have because of my reply to this post.

If someone wants to tally the numbers it would be great! I am a college drop out that fried most of my mathmatical brain cells on ecstasy beans and crystal meth.. I don't know my 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's, 8's, or 9's times tables (I can do the 9's if I put one finger down and do the hands thing) If I have the formula thats differnt - but when it comes to actually comming up with the math to do this, I ain't jiggy with it..
[EDIT - I didn't call anyone a slut as I said I wouldn't .. I said some of you are sluts, but I never called any specific person on it! So I am technically correct in holding up my end of it!]
I didn't have the intention of judging, but I guess I was just shocked at the replies.. I had expected a few people to shock me, but it was like, as I read through these I was saying "oh my god" every few replies.. male or female, some of you guys are obviously giving it up to anyone that wants it ..
I guess a large part may be the way I view sex - personally I am not oposed to casual sex, but I think you should find a few people to be casual with, or keep it to a once-in-awhile thing.. but picking up some random guy/girl at a club then fucking is just absurd - but hey, some might disagree..
Melissa -
You're a little emotional over all of this, I don't want to see you make a scene, there is nothing to see here, lets move on and not make any comments! Everyone would forget if you wouldn't bring it up - I had already forgot about it..
EDIT: NO FLAMING PhreeX!! Melissa is not making a scene (if anything, you are) and she is allowed (and encouraged) to state her opinion. If you don't like it, you are welcome to do so, but please do so in a mature, non-flaming manner. This is a forum for discussion, not mere statistics (even if this is a poll). We welcome comments, and Melissa brought up an excellent point. ~fairnymph
[ 07 December 2001: Message edited by: PhreeX ]
[ 08 December 2001: Message edited by: fairnymph ]

A FOLLOW-UP QUESTION:
Can you name the names of ALL your partners? Is there anyone you had sex with who's name you forget?
Also, have you had sex with anyone who's name you didn't know when you had sex with that person?

There is no way I could remember all the guys I have slept with. Yikes

hey guys..just a couple of thoughts...
1...there is starting to be other discussion at the end of this thread that is really unrelated to the original motives, enough so that it might be worthy of it's own thread, or tacked on to a separate thread that lists the results
2...when the figures are posted, is there still a need/want to have this thread open, just for info. purposes?
i don't really have an opinion on either...just wondering...

To the follow up question:
Yes I can name both the first and last names of the guys I slept with, except one whom I only knew the first name. (Note: Its only been 5 guys and for the past 6 years Ive been in a monogomous <sp?> relationship in which Ive been faithful)
No, I never had sex with any of the above mentioned guys without knowing their name first. I was in a relationship with four of them, and one was a fling, though he wanted a relationship.
Shelle

22/male will be 23 in January :)
5 females
0 males
Lost Virginity at the age of 18.
-Jeremy-

DancinXTCangel -I understand where you are coming from when you say you replied believing that you wouldn't be judged but everyone is always judging each other and of course that would of been the case in this thread.
The difference is PhreeX wrote his opinion up.
When you meet someone you judge them, subconciously most of the time but you still judge them...
Its not always negative, but its just something that people naturally do.
jaX*
[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: BliSSS ]

DancinXTCangel is upset with me for 'err, "personal issues" .. but bliss is correct - I didn't intend to judge anyone, and in fact I DIDN'T as I have not singled a single person out in this thread.. I simply gave my opinion - we have some real sluts out there, which again, is my opinion.. I think MOST EVERYONE that reads through this will come to one or two people they might kind read over twice and think "hrmm, they need a hobby that isn't sex" .. I did this several times, in fact, I screamed really lound and woke up everyone in my house when I saw some peoples numbers (both MEN and WOMEN) ..
But hey, someone is only a "slut" in my eyes because of MY PERSONAL views on sex.. well, I guess by sociotys standards they are sluts too, but the thing is, it's because their view on sex is differn't - perhaps they just enjoy fucking? I enjoy doing certin drugs, or sleeping, or watching TV - well, some people like a good shag..
But it was very interesting.. I thank everyone that took part in this thread!

FEMALE- 21 yrs-
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 MALES
1, 2 FEMALES
LOST MY VIRGINITY WHEN I WAS 16 YRS- so that is 5 yrs?? (im 22 jan 8th LOL)
Not bad I don't think!

I am an 18 year old male
I've been with 3 females
Also had three pregnancy scares AHHHHHHH
Lost virginity at 17
[ 15 December 2001: Message edited by: Chewsett ]

The problem - well, my problem - with the word slut is that it has very defininte implications behind it. Its not just implying that someone has slept with more people than you might expect - its making a judgement call about the fact that they have, and saying that its somehow wrong/immoral/disgusting/unintelligent of them to have done so.
Many of us on Bluelight choose to use drugs - something that most of society considers immoral, dangerous, disgusting, and unintelligent - and we all say over and over that we should be allowed to do what we want with our bodies, that as long as we're not hurting anyone its no one's business but our own...and its certainly not something we wish people to pass judgement on. How is sex any different? Its a person doing what they want with their body, when they want to do it, and they don't deserve to be judged anymore than the person who chooses to use drugs does.
Just my .02cents
[ 15 December 2001: Message edited by: greyspace ]

How does the old line go...
"A slut is just a person who's getting more than the one throwing the accusation"
But seriously, it seems to me that to accept that there is any meaningful, objective definition of the term slut is to accept that there is something wrong with sex/our bodies/our sexuality.
I'm sorry, but I won't accept that.
My sexuality, my body and sex are each magnificent and entirely natural. There is nothing inherantly wrong, sinful or unnatural about anything I may do by way of sex. If there's nothing wrong with it then any amount of it is equally as good as any other amount.