View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many of you use LSD regularly?

pkt

Bluelighter
I have not been using psychedelics for the past few years due to the fact that i never really had the occasion, mushrooms i like to do on my own but i dont have a decent source in my area although i know they are around a few hours drive from here. Recently i have seen an abundance of LSD in my area and have been buying tabs at around $5-7 a tab, hoffmans, the bikes and the other ones with hoffmans face made up of alot of colours.

The body load on all of these seem relatively low, i have been taking 1 every now and again i just took 1 around 20 minutes ago, i have been feeling shitty lately and the acid seems to calm me down and havent had a bad trip, i wanted to know if anyone else on this forum uses acid regularly and if they have any idea of these tabs which i know to be from columbia bought most likely brought back from the U.S so maybe someone here tried the same batch.

I wanted to know how many use LSD regularly and if so how has it affected your life negatively/positively?

BTW i dont have too many major commitments daily because i dont think i could trip and work at the same.

i use lsd on a less than regular basis, once every month or so, i first ingested lsd two years ago, it has affected my life in the most positive ways. it gave me the opportunity to grasp the concept of infinity.
i like to take it at music festivals or at home with my girlfriend.

to me it is "electric relaxation"

what do you mean by regularly?

also, interesting story on the blotters . never heard of any acid being laid in columbia and brought to europe from the us... sounds a bit far fetched, more liekly european ... anyway, regarding this, there is a lsd availability thread that follows all current blotter, its over in the european drugs discussion (another subforum) might wanna cheack that out.

Maybe you want to take a couple weeks off and then try a much higher dosage to induce a true psychedelic experience. This will curb your craving. I used to take LSD quite a lot, about a couple years back but availability has put it off currently. Whenever I would dose and the trip wasn't intense, i would redose a week later. Psychedelics in general have affected me quite positively but there was a time when I was dropping acid one or twice a week for a while and it lead to severe depression (which lead to opiate use) and megalomania. They are bitter sweet, best to be taken once in a while. Once a month in plenty, but like i said... take a strong dose, then you wont crave it so quickly.

For regular use I prefer mushrooms to LSD. Partly because you can get to sleep on the same day you take mushrooms but mainly because I think psilocybin is a more effective long-term antidepressant than LSD.

I like taking LSD only in nature in the summer. I dont like it indoors. So I really only take it few times a year.

what do you mean by regularly?

also, interesting story on the blotters . never heard of any acid being laid in columbia and brought to europe from the us... sounds a bit far fetched, more liekly european ... anyway, regarding this, there is a lsd availability thread that follows all current blotter, its over in the european drugs discussion (another subforum) might wanna cheack that out.

I dont live in Europe, i live in South America and thats how i know these tabs are columbian and i can only imagine they are produced there or they are brought down from the U.S.

I used around 350-400ug, once a month but sometimes twice, from May 2011 til May 2012. Yeah... not a good idea.

Now I do it once every few months or so, if that.

Quite often in the past.

I rarely use psychedelics these days though.

ive been taking it about 3 times a week for the past 3 months...and it always helps me after a hard day at work....i tripp balls at the end of work....then go home. I love it, i couldnt have a bad trip if i tried. Maybe 15 years of doing it will do that but whatever.. I just wonder if its doing anything as bad as ecstasy has done to my brain. After 14 years of rolling every weekend.

I've been using it more frequently recently than I ever have before as I've been blessed with an abundance of opportunities to get it, probably twice a month. Feels good for me right now.

MDMA is much worse for you than LSD. Physically LSD is about as harmless as drugs get. Its danger lies in the possibility of psychological harm, but there are many factors that play into that and I believe that it is not inevitable that everyone will come to harm eventually, it's dependent on the individual.

I trip L a few times a year at music festivals, and ANY Primus shows in between lol!

I've seen a micro dosed vial on the dark net with something like 10-30 mcg per drop/dose. Seems like it would be interesting to try for daily use. I could definitely see benifit to using daily at a dose like that.

ive been taking it about 3 times a week for the past 3 months...and it always helps me after a hard day at work....i tripp balls at the end of work....then go home. I love it, i couldnt have a bad trip if i tried. Maybe 15 years of doing it will do that but whatever.. I just wonder if its doing anything as bad as ecstasy has done to my brain. After 14 years of rolling every weekend.

Consistent use of almost any drug induces neurological adaptations. I did something similar and never was the same after. The change was sweet. Consider your brain and taper off slowly if you discontinue. Tapering should also reduce the risk of HPPD too.

Last edited:
There is no way of knowing two tabs are from the same batch, or are even the same chemical, especially with potentially the most notorious acid art.

There was a time period of a few months when I was using it on at least a weekly basis. The novelty does wear off, though, and eventually it stops becoming fun and begins becoming a pain in the ass, especially when you have things to do and obligations to fulfill. Luckily the nature of the drug itself kind of makes it difficult to abuse and most people simply get tired of it & stop. It's a great drug but it's best done only once in a while, IMO. The magic comes back with periods of abstinence too. :)

I have put a good amount aside more than I'll need lol. I dose every few months/years and take nothing less than 5 hits.

In my earlier days I have used LSD every other day or so. Now I find it more useful and mind opening, etc. taking it every few months/years alone and exploring my mind and learning more about myself and other things.

I take LSD 1-2 times per month. At high doses of at least 3 hits(don't know the ug's though). I take mushrooms much more often although that wasn't the question.

I feel that LSD has helped me tremendously in my life. It has somehow curved my urges to use harder, addictive drugs like cocaine and heroin, although I'm still a drinker.

But spiritually! It has opened doors for me that I didn't know existed. Given me much peace that I didn't have before. It's a great chemical, but like others have said, moderation is key. Listen to your body.

Edit: I'm sitting on 15 hits of bomb blotter right now(Dr. Seuss print), but I'm giving my self a couple weeks to recoup before dosing again. But damn is it tempting to throw a few on my tongue :) ahhh!!!

Last edited: