• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many of you use LSD regularly?

I have been tripping 2 or 3 times a week since December due to my antidepressant meds not working as effectively. I got off of the antidepressants & upped my acid intake.
Now my depression is more bipolar instead of just feeling straight down all the time. I have more good days than not, though, but if I trip bad I do usually feel the negative effects exponentially for a few days after due to my depression.
I don't recommend anyone take LSD more than once every couple weeks at least, though. lol It has definitely made my thought processes strange & I have a tendency to zone out in thought all the time.

I take it every week for month or so, then have a couple weeks off, them maybe every week for a month then take a few months off. Intermittent keeps it fresh.

I take it 1-2 times a month and I've actually seen a huge improvement in my mental health. I'm always kinda scared to take it but I never regret a trip because it really helps to get everything out on the table.

LSD on the regular (once a month +) since 2010 or so... prior to that occasionally since 1999. As I get older there's less and less time ;_;

positive effects:
-- taught me that reality is what you want it to be (very useful in professional setting)
-- learned how to navigate uncertainty
-- refocuses me on beauty in the world / horrible problems I'm avoiding
-- LSD always gives me a positive energy boost for a few days afterwards, if I don't take it more than once a month or two -- even difficult trips have a nice afterglow for me
-- helps prevent migraines
-- breaks up my thought patterns and moods, helps with creative problem solving

negative effects:
-- that one time when I took acid every week for a year and my shell got super thin and I kept having identity crises and panic attacks whoops

LSD on the regular (once a month +) since 2010 or so... prior to that occasionally since 1999. As I get older there's less and less time ;_;

positive effects:
-- taught me that reality is what you want it to be (very useful in professional setting)
-- learned how to navigate uncertainty
-- refocuses me on beauty in the world / horrible problems I'm avoiding
-- LSD always gives me a positive energy boost for a few days afterwards, if I don't take it more than once a month or two -- even difficult trips have a nice afterglow for me
-- helps prevent migraines
-- breaks up my thought patterns and moods, helps with creative problem solving

negative effects:
-- that one time when I took acid every week for a year and my shell got super thin and I kept having identity crises and panic attacks whoops

As for the negative effects, how big doses did you take every week?

For me personally LSD isn't all that euphoric and doesnt really feel all that good. Feels very overwhelming and its kinda like being so high its uncomftorable. For me anyway I only use psycadelics every 6 months are so because LSD really is a beautiful spiritual drug that should be taken with causion and shouldn't be abused on a daily basis IMO

I've been taking LSD 1-2 times per week for the past 2 months. I do prefer 2C-E but LSD is fucking awesome. The dangers lie in possible psychological trauma. Physically it appears to be quite safe... just remember that stress and anger are bad for the heart though, so make sure you stay happy. It does cause some vasoconstriction but nothing a hot shower and a can of beer can't fix.

For me personally LSD isn't all that euphoric and doesnt really feel all that good. Feels very overwhelming and its kinda like being so high its uncomftorable. For me anyway I only use psycadelics every 6 months are so because LSD really is a beautiful spiritual drug that should be taken with causion and shouldn't be abused on a daily basis IMO
LSD is extremely euphoric. It's actually more euphoric than MDMA... you just gotta work for it. You really have to relax and surrender yourself to the experience - it's when you think too much or try to fight it that it becomes overwhelming. The best way to appreciate psychedelic euphoria is to lie down, relax your muscles and close your eyes like you're trying to get to sleep. Forget about the mundane and focus on all the things in life that make you happy.

just remember that stress and anger are bad for the heart though, so make sure you stay happy.

I generally agree, but I think it's healthy to let yourself experience the whole spectrum of human emotion from time to time. Sometimes, you've just gotta let yourself be angry, or sad.

LSD is extremely euphoric. It's actually more euphoric than MDMA... you just gotta work for it. You really have to relax and surrender yourself to the experience - it's when you think too much or try to fight it that it becomes overwhelming.

The way I like to think is that psychedelics themselves don't cause euphoria -- it's being healed and awakened that feels good. In the right time and place, psychedelics help heal and awaken us, which is the origin of the euphoria. This explains why psychedelics can be dysphoric at times too. However, I will concede that LSD seems to cause some of the most euphoric trips, compared to other chemicals.

I generally agree, but I think it's healthy to let yourself experience the whole spectrum of human emotion from time to time. Sometimes, you've just gotta let yourself be angry, or sad.
True, but I was talking more about the importance of avoiding stress and anger during an LSD trip, especially since this thread is about regular use. LSD amplifies emotions and has sympathomimetic effects.

The way I like to think is that psychedelics themselves don't cause euphoria -- it's being healed and awakened that feels good. In the right time and place, psychedelics help heal and awaken us, which is the origin of the euphoria. This explains why psychedelics can be dysphoric at times too. However, I will concede that LSD seems to cause some of the most euphoric trips, compared to other chemicals.
I disagree... if you can handle the mindset then they are insanely euphoric. The physical euphoria I get from psychedelics (especially 2C-E) is unparalleled.
Just look at LSD's pharmacodynamics. The drug activates a whole load of serotonin and dopamine receptors, many of which are associated with well-being and euphoria.

Here's my experience as someone who tripped daily for a year (not on LSD, don't think that'd work due to tolerance). Psychedelics require integration. The amount of time varies from person to person, but daily tripping wasn't enough time for me to integrate despite a being very dedicated student of consciousness. Through shamanic practices like balancing of the four elements, the time to integration can be reduced significantly. The most powerful technique for reducing the damage of constant tripping is to stare at fire, sitting motionless is a bath of water, breathing exercises, chanting or singing and physical exercise like hiking or yoga. Earth, air, fire and water. Combine these four practices in one trip and the time to healing and integration is reduced significantly. The Ayahuasquero Shamans often trip daily for years with excellent health and vitality. Of course, I'm not recommending you trip frequently, just that if you do, you have to take extra steps to take care of yourself. I didn't do it enough and experience negative effects that were reversible but took time to heal.

So I was in Colorado and I grabbed myself I half sheet, of some of the nicest cleanest needlepoint LSD laid on plain white, FLuFF, i'm down to about six hits or less and I need more because I take this regularly and it is doing miracles for me

So I was in Colorado and I grabbed myself I half sheet, of some of the nicest cleanest needlepoint LSD laid on plain white, FLuFF, i'm down to about six hits or less and I need more because I take this regularly and it is doing miracles for me

Yeah, right;-)

How often do you take it and what amount?

100-200 mcg once or twice a year has done miracles for my general well-being.

i'd usually just go through waves of doing it regularly.

when i first tried it i learned the most from it that i've actually implemented into my life and tried it a few times well during that time frame.

i've tripped on it around 6-7 times from feb-april and it helped in its own way and bitch slapped me in other ways.

i just pay my tributes to it but since it's been my preferred and more available psychedelic, i've stumbled across more difficult times on it than any other.

After the first time I dropped LSD, I did it every week for about two years. I don't remember a lot of it but it changed me a lot.

1. It became like I could see layers in things. i. e. The you you think I am. The me I think I am. The me I actually am. The reason you are the you you think you are.

2. Associations became much looser to me.

3. I got obsessed with eyes.

4. I stopped projecting negatively.

5. Things looked forever different.

6. I felt like my thought process became much more metaphysical.

7. I stopped worrying that I might die.

8 It felt like a life change like having a child or moving to a new country.

9. It made me neurotic as hell.

10. I had a trip once sitting on a couch and I just honestly felt like I was dying or had to get up and move. And, I just didn't. It came in waves. And felt like I was dying over and over and again. And I just sat through it watching yellow submarine with people not saying much. And the next day it felt like this "spiky demon" had left me. Best I can explain it.