• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How Long to Wait After Eating to Take Opiates?

I think it totally makes a difference!

I wait until my stomach's empty (3 hours or so).

If your worrried that it might be still a little too full, dissolve the pills in water; that way the remaining food will be the only factor in absorption time -- not the chalk/binders in the pills.

I used to actually have a banana or something small before drinking the result of a CWE because it made the buzz last longer (at least subjectively).

Jealous of your script mate!

well it clearly makes a difference....

but its subjective to the individual... people have different motabalisms...etc

Me i take my opiates after the euphoria (15 min o kick in+15 min euporia) maybe 30 min after but it is aproximative and you just have to pass the euphoria part .
they says that ex: oxycodone is potentiate by fat meal but for me it literaly kill the buzz. Good BUZZ ;D

stoked

lol people and their questions

Just got my hydromorphone raised from140 4's per month to 180 8's per month on top of the 60 MS-contins per month also 10mg valium 3xper day and 2mg xanax 3xper day and 45 mg temazepam per day pain is bad but I'm in opiate heaven

Milk and oxys...definitely a good combo!

I love milk but if your taking percocet orally and it hasnt fully kicked in I think milk could take away from the buzz....

On oxys it seems I enjoy sweet stuff more so I like sun drop and mountain dew as far as soda goes.

milk shouldnt effect it much

I love milk but if your taking percocet orally and it hasnt fully kicked in I think milk could take away from the buzz....

On oxys it seems I enjoy sweet stuff more so I like sun drop and mountain dew as far as soda goes.
Any pain med will be felt more on a empty stomach but milk won't make the pills less effective