• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
A bit over a year and a half. Been smoking daily for almost two months now.

Six years and goin strong. Ironicly started the day before 4/20, Just couldnt wait the extra day Viva La 19th of April!!!!

Well,
Lets see, the first time I smoked was the summer of 6th grade going into 7th...My g/f was a junior at the time...

Since then Ive smoked mostly daily except to the fact that I stopped for 6th months because I was addicted to morphine.

Now I just need to take a break..

a Buddy and I just finished an ounce yesterday..took about 30 hours...Thats too much of a tolerance, Zero tolerance here I come.

Since the beginning of highschool so 4 years. Doesnt the first time you smoke become such a milestone and memorable moment for anyone who smokes weed? I loved those moments

MinneapolisAcid said:
7 years.
I'm 18.
I don't smoke very often now though.
you started when you were 11? man thats not cool. i started when i was like...13 which is early by some standards, but 11 is too early man.

smokin' on a daily basis for about 8yrs, except the month of may when I had to quit for a piss test (that suxed)

Aarp Toker

LOL=D!! I'm 1 ancient weedhead. Started tokin in 1969 at the age of 15. I have never taken a break....never had a job that required piss-testing....always had a 'connect' [I know a bunch of growers]....& have been using my Toker II [see pic] since I purchased it in 1974.
I've been thru a few 'stems', as you can see in the pic that it's a different bowl & stem than what it came with. That's from reaming the bowl while still hot. The glass part right by the 'bowl-hole' would always break-off & I finally went with an aluminum stem & a wooden bowl with a screen.
IMHO, they're the best, most economical way of toking...especially if toking alone. I just 'cap' the bowl between hits to snuff it until I'm ready for the next 1. The weed I've been getting, though, only takes 3-4 bong rips & I be flyin'!!=D 8(

Attachments

• tmpphpHBmn76.jpg
    tmpphpHBmn76.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 108
Prelude2TragedyII said:
a Buddy and I just finished an ounce yesterday..took about 30 hours..

Holy shit8o!! An oz lasts me a good 45-60 days. Was it shitty dope?

There's no way in hell I could toke an oz of this Romulan or Super Sour Diesel or Cherry Hemingway or the Shishkaberry/Neville's Haze in 30 hrs. I'd be lucky if I could do it in 30 DAYS!!=D

I started experimenting with pot when I was 10 yr old. I started smoking regularly when I was about 13-14 yr old. That would be about 12-13 years of smoking pot, minus the last year and a half that I have been THC free lol

Almost 8 years for me. I smoked an insane amount of middies for the first 6 years daily, only for the last 2 years have I been smoking high quality shit and boy does the future look bright. :)