• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
I just turned 23, so that means I've been smoking for a decade. :\

Holy shit, I feel old. But smoking now isn't how it used to be. I must have spent 2/3's of my teens stoned out of mind. Now I just blaze a couple times a month or so.

Daily for 18 months or so, before i moved away for a bit then came back and used daily again for about another 18 months before i starte dgetting panic attacks and decided to quit. I still do it on occasion but have no desire to become a daily smoker again. Now i prefer oxy.

I first started smoking weed at age 13 regularly (7th grade-8th grade), and I have been since but I fluctuate between breaks and periods of multi-daily usage. I am now 19 years old so it has been 6 years so far and I dont plan to quit anytime soon (completely). I mainly smoke headies (super high quality) but do not smoke as much as I used to in high school due to heavy workload in college and high tolerance/losing the magic of being high. I usually smoke a few days during the work week and on weekends so like 3 times a week. I used to smoke 10 times a day almost (stayed high all day).

McFly said:
Daily for 18 months or so, before i moved away for a bit then came back and used daily again for about another 18 months before i starte dgetting panic attacks and decided to quit. I still do it on occasion but have no desire to become a daily smoker again. Now i prefer oxy.

Do indicas give you panic attacks also? I know a strong sativa can do that to people, but an indica usually will just dumb you down, which is what I prefer.
I smoke a sativa in the a.m. to run errands & such...then an indica in the evenings for relaxing in front of the TV. :\

Btw, McFly, I found your drivers license.................................

Attachments

• bttf1(06)Marty_Mcfly_patente.jpg
    bttf1(06)Marty_Mcfly_patente.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 105
i started when i was 9 goin on to 10 and im 25 almost 26 now :p do the math if your not to stoned too hahaa

squidhead said:
Do indicas give you panic attacks also? I know a strong sativa can do that to people, but an indica usually will just dumb you down, which is what I prefer.
I smoke a sativa in the a.m. to run errands & such...then an indica in the evenings for relaxing in front of the TV. :\

Btw, McFly, I found your drivers license.................................

Cheers been looking for that :)

I dont what indicas are tbh, i'm guessing its thc/weed based medication similar to sativa? WHich i dont know much about ethier as you cant get medicinal cannabis products here in the uk as far as i know.

ive been smoking since I was 15, best medicine in the world :)
edit: thats 6 years lol

McFly said:
Cheers been looking for that :)

I dont what indicas are tbh, i'm guessing its thc/weed based medication similar to sativa? WHich i dont know much about ethier as you cant get medicinal cannabis products here in the uk as far as i know.

Yeah, you can kinda tell which is which by the way the buds are formed. Those really tight nugs are usually a sativa & the buds that look a little looser, hairs extending outwards somewhat, will more than likely be an indica.
If someone said to chose which 1 I could exclusively smoke, I'd go with an indica, as they're more relaxing. :|

My brother got me stoned on my birthday when I was 11(day before halloween) so a lil' over 8 wonderful years.:)

Smoked for the first time at a phish show, Alpine 98 (or was it 97). I was 13. I'm 24 now. I puffed really heavily for a long time, now its alot less

25 years. First ten years eating hash about 3 times a week. Every day for the last 15 smoking, no tolerance breaks.

LR

I have smoked for around 17 years, pretty heavy most years. I have had to take a 2 year (forced) break for now. But still smoke occassionally. I plan to continue my usual habbits when my probation is over this October. WooHoo. Can't wait!!

I´m 24, I had my first hit of a joint when i was 14 back in 1998, but i started smoking regulary (which became daily for 7 years) in 1999, now i´m smoking some beautiful Cali Myst just dried for 15 days i participated on the harvest and all, there were at least 6 different varieties, like hindu kush, AK-47, some purple hybrid, mango x grapefruit, cali myst, and some large sativas (strains unknown) with beautiful sticky cristaly buds and massive tops at the bottom of the room....delicious, anyway stoned rambling, there´s gonna be lots of it.

Nowadays I only smoke when i get quality stuff, so i can have 2 months breaks (the last I had smoked was some hash a friend had brought from europe, 10gr of v ery good pakistani hash which lasted me till about 10 days ago), but now I´ll be smoking daily for a while since I´m on vacation and got a fiar share of the buds of those beautiful plants for free.

Anyway I love marijuana, it´s gonna be 9 years now now since I started having a serious relationship with mary jane, and I smoked soooooooo much weed since then, I´ve been a grower, I travelled a lot and smoked weed around the globe,had all sorts of weird paraphernalia and pieces, been a pothead etc.

Unfortunately I´ve been addicted to Heroin and Oxy since 2003 and Crack entered the scene at the end like in 2005 where i was getting any opioid I wanted and nodding so hard at work I had to smoke rock to keep me up.

Luckily after 2 times in rehab i could quit all that stuff, of course they also wanted me too quit cannabis, but it was all due to personal deccisions that I could quit H and OC and all the other shot, and i decided to start smoking only really good quality stuff when i have it and try to not to use it daily, or have breaks if I use daily, I ahve a permanent tolerance, bi still can get shitfaced of good stuff. But there are times i could smoke where i don´t like when I have to go to classes at uni, when i started uni I started going stoned, and when i started going sober or on rxed shit i started doing much better, and I can smoke a joint at the car of some friend when I ge out of the last class.

But alsp on the other hand Cannabis is medical for me, I have a Hiatic Hernia and hyperacidity and very bad heartburn (my mom an dgrandma have it worse, it´s in my genes) , and cimetidine and more modern antiacids or tums-rennie--mylanta do little for me, I cannot eat in the morning unless I smoke, generally if I don´t smoke I eat almost nothing till evening, but when I´m able to smoke some dank shit first thing in the morning with my RXed pills I can have breakfast with scrambled eggs bacon and coffee 15 mins after, that is a wonder srug, jut like lyrica is a wonder drug for my anxiety.

Now I have loads of kind of different varieties and I´m living at my girls where I can smoke all day, and i´m gonna go for a falafel now smoking a little J of AK-47....mmhhh the good life, i don´t know how many pounds i must have gained cause I´m smoking and eating alll day, though i take long walks daily.

Now I cannot plant, but i met a friend I havent seen in 7 years since I haven´t been a lot in Buenos Aires the last years, and he had the most beautiful op I saw in a while...nd ready to harvest oon, the rets is history, I have loads now and a box of honey blunts, too bad i don´t have any piece here atr my girlfriends since she doesn´´t toke, unless she´s with me and 4-5 hits have her floored, anyway too much rambling, I love you Mary Jane.

Now I have a couple of ounces of dank shit he gave me for free, and he lives 2 bocks away from my girls so I go and meet with him and toke even more in the morning, I´m on vacation (shit I might even go somewehre, i´d love to go to the south of chile with my girl some LSD and an ounce of kind) and I´m waiting for my girl to come back from work, I have 2 full ziplocs what am I supposed to do?? I´m High as a Kite but I could be hogh as a Jetliner...there´s a ¨tobacco¨ store down the block which sells all kind of papers I just got me some OCB Expert they are silver, even better than the black ones, and they costed me 75 cents, also go some grape flavored transparent aperw ( the cellulose oned, for 3 bucks) and there are all kinds of blunts, I don´t have any piece here so I´m sticking to rolling which is laways cool, to smoke a joint or a blunt

Well all this writing got me wanting to get high I´m gonna go and do one on raspberry blunt now, I think I´ll use Mango x Grapefuit and Hindu Kush and drink some grolsch....that´s gonna do me well, after the falafel, the indica high with the beer is gonna get me so melllowed, and then my girl will come and some se after eating drinking and smoking the best shit...fucl yeah marijuana rules

Have fun everyone

Last edited:
Wow The Young Geezer. Sounds like good times. I always imagine if I ever had become rich or something of the sorts keeping jars of various top shelf strains around like a damn coffee shop for my choosing daily. Sounds like you are living the high life quite literally my friend. Enjoy.

That's the best way to do it...like the Young Geezer. I, too, have about 5 different strains now [currently enjoying some Cherry Hemingway] & know 3 different growers who I have dealings with.
1 of them gets seeds from me & I get a percentage of the harvest. Plus I'm retired too, so life is good on this end also. =D