• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does it take to become physically addicted to heroine.

grumpyprincess143

Greenlighter
I've been using heroine as a cheaper alternative to pain pills. Stupid I know. But I have injuries from a car accident a year ago. My Dr won't prescribe pain pills and on the street pain pills...well I can't afford them. But I've started a new job that is so physically demanding. 4 hours in and I'm already falling apart. So stupid me I turn to heroine. But I was just sitting here thinking and I've been using everyday for a week or a Lil over. How long does it take for your body to become physically addicted?? I'm fucked aren't I??

If you’ve never developed an opiate tolerance and addiction before, it takes longer. Like for me even 2-3 days of continuous heroin use will cause me almost full blown withdrawals.

If you’ve used daily for over a week yes you are starting to push the limits.

I suggest you try and take 3 days off, you’ll know by day 2 if you’re fucked.

Opiate withdrawal is terrible and if you can skip days or only use a few days a week you’d be better off but even that is playing with fire. Eventually you’re gonna get burned

My first taste and high on opiates was methadone and I sustained a functional, extremely rare benders, lifestyle for over a decade. By the time I tried heroin I was hooked after my first try. I had two sober days after my first experience with heroin and that was all I remember before waking up to not having a life.

If u never been addicted i think 2 weeks then you will have some wds. When i first started after couple of weeks i had a 4 day break . I did not get major wds but at night day 2 i think i was restless i got a tickly feeling and could not figure out what it was it was anxiety i know now but not then. Started smoking brown few m9nths later thought i have weekend of then had first rattle .

That tickly feeling from inside is one part of wd stop now you could be ok . Heroin will grab you by the balls a few can use occasionally and dodge physical addiction m9st cant be carefull my brother

Few days to a week. One day going hard can be uncomfortable after. Extremely. Even longer than a day after.

I've been using heroine as a cheaper alternative to pain pills. Stupid I know. But I have injuries from a car accident a year ago. My Dr won't prescribe pain pills and on the street pain pills...well I can't afford them. But I've started a new job that is so physically demanding. 4 hours in and I'm already falling apart. So stupid me I turn to heroine. But I was just sitting here thinking and I've been using everyday for a week or a Lil over. How long does it take for your body to become physically addicted?? I'm fucked aren't I??
You're prolly already addicted.

If u never been addicted i think 2 weeks then you will have some wds. When i first started after couple of weeks i had a 4 day break . I did not get major wds but at night day 2 i think i was restless i got a tickly feeling and could not figure out what it was it was anxiety i know now but not then. Started smoking brown few m9nths later thought i have weekend of then had first rattle .

That tickly feeling from inside is one part of wd stop now you could be ok . Heroin will grab you by the balls a few can use occasionally and dodge physical addiction m9st cant be carefull my brother
You sweat a lot after a weekend binge.

3 days in a row you will be dopesick, takes 48-72 hours to sweat it out

Anyone know the Vietnamese-Australian slang for feeling dopesick? Something like facing the river and feeling terrible

I sweat so much my brother its like i got a stove burning on full in me . How you been latly bro
I'm high on morphine atm lols 60mg oral and 2mg clonaz plus some beers. Mehhh I'm chipping a bit but just pills, I'm done with syringes ✌

I'm high on morphine atm lols 60mg oral and 2mg clonaz plus some beers. Mehhh I'm chipping a bit but just pills, I'm done with syringes ✌
You must be buzzing bro keep it a sometime hobby and make sure you dont get in its grips u be good but its hard

You must be buzzing bro keep it a sometime hobby and make sure you dont get in its grips u be good but its hard
I had never done morphine pills until a week ago, the come up is very slow and it has long legs 12 hrs+ . With iv after 8 hrs the effect was gone. The wds are easier this way and there's less temptation. The needle is savage man xd

I had never done morphine pills until a week ago, the come up is very slow and it has long legs 12 hrs+ . With iv after 8 hrs the effect was gone. The wds are easier this way and there's less temptation. The needle is savage man xd
Just remember one thing it the thing i noticed about gear heroin i can do it a few days in a row and be good the buzz not last as l;ong find it easier to stay of wds but if i drink pod tea where the buzz lasts 10 to 12 hours just 2 days in a row and i get some sort of wd. I find and i could be talking shit this just my observation the longer the buzz on opium the easier to get wds .See 15 years on gear im so glad i kept off the needle bro as tempting as it was i knew there be no turning back from that

Im not judging you brother i cant manage to stay of this shit but hate seeing anyone get on it after doing so well dodge the physical addiction bro as soon as you feel it coming stop rather then put it off

Im not judging you brother i cant manage to stay of this shit but hate seeing anyone get on it after doing so well dodge the physical addiction bro as soon as you feel it coming stop rather then put it off
Dwww my supply is limited hehe. I'm just having a lil break. But I don't really miss iv lol oral has it'd pros and it's more manageable. If I start shooting up I don't stop....

Dwww my supply is limited hehe. I'm just having a lil break. But I don't really miss iv lol oral has it'd pros and it's more manageable. If I start shooting up I don't stop....
Nothing wrong with a little fun my brother enjoy it