"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you are a lucky fuck to be still getting off on 20mg. I implore you to take it easy while it's still affordable

what do you mean? i know that's nothing ridiculous, do you mean because you've been "following" what i've been doing and it's awesome how i have little tolerance yet?

Exactly. For someone that uses as often as you do it's amazing to me how small your tolerance is.

My body amazes me for that reason alone. I have almost gone 4 years using the same amount of all substances. with time passing i can tolerate more and more, but the same amount that gets me off always stays the same.
i've been doing vicodin since i was 15 years old, taking 10mg to get high up until about 1 month ago.

My body amazes me for that reason alone. I have almost gone 4 years using the same amount of all substances. with time passing i can tolerate more and more, but the same amount that gets me off always stays the same.
i've been doing vicodin since i was 15 years old, taking 10mg to get high up until about 1 month ago.

Wow, thats amazing.......4 years & still get off of 20mg Oxy. Ive been doing opiates for 1 year & I need 20mg of Oxy to get high, but then again, they are the OP's.

20mgs OP & will add another 10mg in an hour. I dont snort them like some of you guys.

NSFW:
6a00d83514497653ef011570abb388970b-800wi

Just smoked some weed. Not going out tonight though. All my friends are already wasted, and I don't feel like dealing with them like that, while I catch up.

Wow so my new sister and i got smashed last night. Apparently i am the most legit sibling she's got lol. Champagne, Beer, and 2 Joints is how we got our night on.
I was so glad to have some drinks there because i had just came off my nod from the morning seriously as soon as i got in my dads car.

Great night though.

Gettin drunk since 9 am. got a half gallon of beam yesterday and just kinda felt like keepin on drankin. Hope everyone is good and properly fucked up

^I don't blame you, today was an amazing day so I just did a little tiny bit of bupe to not be sick and 0.5mg lorazepam.

No amphetamines and it actually feels quite nice :)

^Good plan.

I took two big GBs of some headies about 15 minutes ago, feeling very floaty indeed.

Smoke it up my man

i gotta quit eating xanax and smoking the fire with every breath i take.like if i get up to get water or use bathroom,i HAVE to take a couple hits off a bowl and smoke a clove cigar....my e-cig refills aren't here yet and i have been chain smoking cloves after 7 months of the e-cig.and the xanax. it's like Tommyboy was talking about clues from the night before-i am having to that on the reg but this is pure chaos! i think i just miss my gf and i don't how to fix it-even though i am a girl and should know this-i don't. so i think i might try out for the team nod mascot. doesn't get much sadder than this.

and yet i still have the will to go on bc hbo had "Game of Thrones" starting tonight so,i will be fine. as long as hbo keeps controling my mind i am awesome!lol

s'up witchu guys?

eeeewwwww, xanax....bad od memory.

lol i have no resolve....sooo, i had to support the team tonight. blew a 30 for ya'll.

Hello there team nod...I've been MIA for a while, but I also tend to not develop high tolerances to opiates either, and 7.5mg hydro might not be much, but when you toss in lorazepam, alprazolam, cyclobenzaprine, and diphenhydramine, lots of bong hits, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open at the moment.

way to make an appearance, Purps!

Team update: nodding real good right now, 4 bowls deep in my comfy beddd

way to make an appearance, Purps!

Haha I suppose, I generally don't post on social threads too much, but I happen to really like this one. I am typing some of this with my eyes closed at this point, I could barely keep them open long enough to hit the bong for a last time, but I think anything else would be a waste of drugs at this point I think I feel the weed by far the post, and my body feels really tingly and since II can now only see double think its time to say goodnigght to team nod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.