• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitters of Gelato x Blue Dream
Knife bumps of subutex
Black & Mild
2 cups of coffee

Feelin mighty fine. Earlier today I met the family buying my parents' house (also where I live currently), and they're pretty wonderful. I'm definitely cool with leaving the house I grew up in to them. The guy is a retired/injured veteran and his wife is a 10/10 MILF.

90 mg dextroamphetamine (spread out over 16 hours)
0,5 mg clonazepam
A couple of bowls of high quality yellow leb hash (only get quality hash nowadays; i love high potency hash, economically and because of its quality of slowing everything down while still being cerebral enough to render boredom non-existent)
750 mg ALCAR
400 mg l-theanine
300 mg n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
2 gram taurine

tucking into a dragon milk stout or something, 11% ABV. been smoking weed too, though it's doing less to me these days. and i gotta quit for a couple months this summer, for stupid reasons that require no explanation other than it means i gotta take a T break.

i wish i could find cool esoteric (disso) drugs like our cool mod belligerent drunk. i'm stuck with DXM :p

in the month of May this year I only had four drinks total, not even focusing on that aspect of sobriety. i was proud of that. the rest of the summer may be a little more wet :)

This morning I woke at 5:15 about 45 min later than I normally do( alarm never went off) and had two cups of coffee and smoked a small bowl of herb while walking to the bus stop then about 7:30 I took my 125mg methadone & also took 10-20mg methamphetamine orally and will go smoke a spliff of some DANK AF cheese

Woke up at 4:45 and had a cup of coffee at 5 and smoked a bowl of herb before hopping on the bus at 6:45 & about 7:15 I got to the clinic for my 125mg methadone and also took 10 Mg methamphetamine orally

About 500mgs of MDMA and plenty fl. oz of pussy juices from two sources...

Nice to see some action in this thread again

30mg hydrocodone
2mg alprazolam (no tolerance)

Amitriptyline is in the mix too

Benzos are such a rare treat for me that I actually enjoy them more than opioids when I get some....although I found a new connect sso they might become a regular thing now

^ are you tapering the subs down is that why its so low? or thats just the dose you like to chill at?

30 mg hydrocodone
2.5 mg alprazolam
might smoke some weed oil when the pills kick in depending how i feel.

3g of red thai kratom
2 scrambled eggs (with tomatoes, onions &red bell peppers), 2 whole wheat toasts with organic butter, 1 hass avocado. I rather eat that than take supplements.
6mg of d-meth (snorted)

Have more meth, diazepam and alprazolam for later.

^ are you tapering the subs down is that why its so low? or thats just the dose you like to chill at?

30 mg hydrocodone
2.5 mg alprazolam
might smoke some weed oil when the pills kick in depending how i feel.

I just like to chill on it. Gives me pain relief and stimulation on days I need to work, and slight entertainment when I don't. Low tolerance bupe is fun for a little while, but I'm gonna switch to Afghan #4 for a little while.

I don't like subs building up in my system I know how that ends. Just gonna continue chipping w/ dope.

Well damn doc made me lower my daily meds of methadone. I think is a good thing and a bad thing since I started buying more off the streets to get high. I been wanting to stop that and just take as prescribed this will be a test. Wish me luck, I figure less done and more thc. Gotta find a strain that gives me energy while on my methadone. So far it’s helped me out but I gotta keep it up ! Everyone have a blessed weekend and stay high!

40mg methadone
few hits of king tut

One 2mg Extended Release Xanax bar, along with a half of a regular Xanax bar (1mg), washed down with 120mg Methadone.

Smoked two indica dominant hybrids, Watermelon Kush and Super Glue.

Re-dosed on benzos with 2mg clonazepam + 1mg alprazolam.

Took a 10mg Buspar to boost everything.

Today is looking to be a relaxing day with the girlfriend.

I can't use bupe or heroin without doing it all the time. I'm simply incapable of it.
Same. It's a real bitch, but I find I experience the highest overall quality of life on regular methadone usage. I am done with the Heroin chase, and yet I find myself incapable of not using opiates on a daily basis.

I can't use bupe or heroin without doing it all the time. I'm simply incapable of it.

It's way too easy with bupe since an 8mg is a lot for me. If I'm not afraid of running out I won't go slow. Heroin is different though, through other circumstances I can only get so much so often, so no matter what I'm limited there. The temptation is always there though.

2 mg alprazolam

+1 mg alprax an hour later.

20 mg of hydrocoden

YOu know that slippery slope of chipping and going into dependency. I'm skiing down that mother fuck this past week. I need a detox weekend, which will require lots of weed and not having to do any work that weekend.

the problem weed worsens my ketamine cycstitis pain. as does ketamine and lyrica, all three of these drugs worsen the pain, so i basically have like none of the comfort drugs i used to use. I have xanax now, but don't think it works as well as the others, plus it causes the worst dependency of all...the weed I might be able to use sparingly to ease detox, but I does exacerbate the pain sometimes after a few days of heavy use

Last edited:
^^^ LSD: I thought lyrica was for nerve pain. That's fucked up that it exacerbates UT pain. Does it come and go or is the pain level kinda consistent? You could start trying naturopathic stuff like reishi mushroom maybe. It's not a pain-killer but a serious immune-booster.

Right now I'm drinking a session IPA tallboy. Gathering old electronics to recycle tomorrow. I hate it when stuff is too far gone to sell on the used market. At least recycling is 100x better than throwing things away.

Gonna pick up a pizza soonish and maybe another tallboy.

Hi there I?m high as FUCK. Just thought y?all should know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.