• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what you on?

@LSDreamer: probably a silly suggestion, but would a -PCE/PCP analogue be as bad for the cystitis as ketamine is? I haven't researched the subject that thoroughly, but from the bits and pieces I've read over the years it sort of seems that -PCE/PCPs don't cause as many problems - in fact I can't recall any anecdotal reports of UT problems from them. Are there any other comfort meds that you could use? I sometimes find mild-to-medium-strength stimulants like 2-fluoromethamphetamine and N-ethylhexedrone useful for mild withdrawal, both GABAergic and opioid.

I guess for a benzo T-break phenibut or preferably baclofen could prove useful even though they're both GABAergic. The reasoning being that they're both GABA-B ligands, so while they should keep WD at bay to a good extent, GABA-A receptors will still be able to upregulate. I've done it once for an alcohol T-break, and it sort of worked (I disliked phenibut's primary effects, so it was still meh in my books). Phenibut IME is a dirty drug and my body felt pretty much poisoned from 2 g/day dosing for a few weeks; baclofen should be better since its dosages are 100 times lower.

OT: received my goodie bag consisting of etizolam blotters, 3-MeO-PCE, and N-ethylhexedrone (hexen for short). Would have really liked the etizolam to be in powder form for plugging, but alas. Maybe I'll extract it from the blotters depending on how lazy I am.

About 45 mins ago I took 5 mg etizolam subL and plugged 40 mg hexen. Love the stim rush. Think I hadn't had any stims for about 3-4 months. Work is pretty much over as well, only got to do a few things in the next few days; then it's holiday time until the end of August. Feelsgoodman.

@LSDreamer or any other chemist: have you ever extracted anything from blotters to make it into a solution, or at least considered doing it? I want a fairly concentrated solution of preferably 2 mg/ml, using PG-water around 7:1 to 10:1 for lower viscosity to draw into a syringe. If it was a water solution, I would be more confident, but extracting with PG seems like it may not be as efficient and might be quite time-consuming - so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Thoughts?

Last edited:
45mg dxm, 1g phenibut

doing my best to stay on a weed diet. it's facking hard.

probably gonna grab a couple of tall boys for the night after i finish doing some stuff around the house.

Lines of raw #4 str8 from the fields of Afghanistan
Weed and cigs for seasoning

Glad I can get rid of these god forsaken subs now. That was a stupid idea on my part I should've just got something good.

Had a low dose of 10 mg 3-MeO-PCE this morning, so that's about 5 hours ago. Now on 4 mg etizolam and plugged 45 mg hexen. Booya!

More -PCE is in order today. Need to get properly disso'd for once.

It’s all good P2C same here. I really want to get fucking insanely bored and off methadone and just blaze herb. But I have to take random tests for work so I’m stuck between being who I truly am with weed or being depressed and not happy with life without it lol I want to smoke everyday so trying to stay focused on happy me instead of wtf life sucks me all I gotta do is smoke or eat marijuana lol

Crack and etiz for the comedown. This stuff is GREAT...lots of numb, and tons of resin, and not cut with some speedy stuff that makes your heart race. Which I fucking HATE. I like the relaxing stuff. Where you feel good but then come down and then you can do your work and stuff. Great for my last hurrah before I gotta quit this shit. I started AA again and this time I gotta give it my all. I?m too old for this now. I?m 38 and I?ve got kids and they know that I have this issue but I?ve NEVER done it around them. They?ve never seen me high (except when they were very little and I was dealing with PPD so they don?t remember.) but I?m quitting for good after this batch and I?m gonna get in shape and all. But for tonight- cheers!

150 Mg IR Dexedrine over 8 hrs
and 1.2 g of lyrica. an hour ago.
20 Mg Balium
When you stack it right, speed and lyrica is the shit.

Yeah, shit is kicking in smooth AF

It's way too easy with bupe since an 8mg is a lot for me. If I'm not afraid of running out I won't go slow. Heroin is different though, through other circumstances I can only get so much so often, so no matter what I'm limited there. The temptation is always there though.

I once had 2/8 mg sub strips. I didn?t know you could smoke them. I don?t do them, so when I smoked a piece, I was HAF. :)

From my experience, I am happy I never needed them.!

I was on a ?small?. 20 mg Opana. Good stuff !?

I got off them in 7 days with 120, 5/325 Percocet. I

I hope everything works out for you.

I once had 2/8 mg sub strips. I didn?t know you could smoke them. I don?t do them, so when I smoked a piece, I was HAF. :)

From my experience, I am happy I never needed them.!

I was on a ?small?. 20 mg Opana. Good stuff !?

I got off them in 7 days with 120, 5/325 Percocet. I

I hope everything works out for you.

I had no idea you could do that with the sub strips lol. I'm done fucking around with those though, bupe is terrible on my stomach and causes all kinds of problems. Got some better shit now so I don't have to deal with that :) good ol' dope. I much prefer the shorter acting opioids, sub detox is no joke.

~10mg oxymorphone intranasal
Newports

Finally got my hands on real OM ???

I had no idea you could do that with the sub strips lol. I'm done fucking around with those though, bupe is terrible on my stomach and causes all kinds of problems. Got some better shit now so I don't have to deal with that :) good ol' dope. I much prefer the shorter acting opioids, sub detox is no joke.

~10mg oxymorphone intranasal
Newports

Finally got my hands on real OM ???

Oxymorphone is 10 x stronger then morphine.

The pamphlet that comes with the script says in the first sentence that one dose can kill you.

You have to know your shit if you are going to use that drug at all. That drug can easily kil if you don?t know the facts.

Last edited:
I didn?t want to say it, but I had the generic pills which you could crush.

Oxymorphone is 10 x stronger then H if you rail it.

The pamphlet that comes with the script says in the first sentence ?one dose can kill you?

You have to know your shit if you are going to use that drug at all. That drug can easily kil if you don?t know the facts.

Now I want one or a entire bottle, lol.

Generic sub pills? Or oxym?

I've been carefully titrating the oxymorphone, I read that same advice when I looked up the pill earlier. I think 10mg is a little low for me so I snorted another ~7.5mg. What is the duration of action like for you? Does it kick in fast and last long like I've read?

First, my post was due to the research that I do for anything that I was prescribed.

Snorting those pills can put insoluble binders and fillers in your system.. Binders and fillers can block blood vessels and build. up around the heart valves. People have had heart attacks from severe blockages.

Snorting can cause damage to your lungs Taking the medication that way can lead to tolerance issues pretty quick.

IMO, 10 mg ER works excellent . I originally thought it was low, but it was just right.

This information you may already know, but other viewers of this thread need to understand the risks.

As far as that medicine, 10 mg ER was fine. Used properly, the duration is 12 hours.

I never needed subs. I would consult a doctor. I mentioned earlier that I was able to come off the medication in 10 days using a different opiate to taper.

If used properly, YMMV, but you should be able to withdraw with subs. I highly suggest you consult a physician..

To recap,
the Opana/ 10mg ER has a duration
of 12 hours, taken orally.

This is not a medication to play with.
It can kill even with tolerant individuals.

Last edited:
you must be happy, dg. you found the grail :) i would do unholy things for a stash of O.M.

OT: 30mg dxm, session IPA. it's so hot my air conditioning kicked on (takes >82F inside to trigger it)

you must be happy, dg. you found the grail :) i would do unholy things for a stash of O.M.

OT: 30mg dxm, session IPA. it's so hot my air conditioning kicked on (takes >82F inside to trigger it)

Very happy :D now I can say I've done every current mainstream opioid (I say current and mainstream to exclude the really exotic retired stuff). It's a pleasant one as well, feels heavy like methadone with oxy style euphoria. Perfection

@Speed King: yeah I read a few BL posts regarding the specific formulation I have and a lot of people mention the binders being problematic to snorters. To deal with that I've just been doing small lines and alternating nostrils. I can definitely say I improved my absorption, got a noticeable rush from my last dose compared to my first try. If the oral BA was good like oxycodone I would just eat it though.

Also the subs weren't for detox, I was using them for a cheap and long-lasting source of pain relief and energy for work.

been drinking and smoking steadyily all day i think over all about 2 liters, probably more just rolled a nice blunt of gdp but need to wait until later to smoke because while weed smoke i know id be fine with, i cant smoke the tobacco. or at least its preffered that i didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.