• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NEVER nodded while on Stimulants, but this Heroin I have right now, I can honestly say is the best dope I've ever had.
Btw, I've been using for about 11 years now.

I smoked a bunch of Speed, good quality speed, and yet I'm nodding.

I immediately went and bought a whole zip of the shit, exactly 25g. :D

Feels like a lifetime ago since I posted, two or three days lol I been in my own dream land of DXM , methadone and Valium at work. Doesn't affect my work at all but after work I get off and sit on my bed and bam nod the fuck out like hard core reminds me of the old oxy OC nods lol uncontrollably for sure wake up like dammit I was trying to eat that taco or donut and it's still there in my hand. But running out of DXM soon maybe today was the last day not sure.

90 mg DXM
45 mg methadone
10-20mg valium

Stay high my friends,,

JoeBean

250mg Heroin
10mg Oxymorphone
60mg Oxycodone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Lorazepam
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
250mg Naproxen.

Smoked the H, railed the `pana, and `chuted the Roxy`s.

This is why I refuse to EVER slam H, this batch i got yesterday is unreal fire, i`d honestly estimate the shit to be 70-90% pure.

Im nodding SO nicely.

Flight to nodville USA

I just grabbed another 1/8th of og kush off a close friend to smoke today on top of my 115mg methadone so I roll couple of joints then pass out for 2-3 hr wake up eat something repeat till weed runs out....

250mg Heroin
10mg Oxymorphone
60mg Oxycodone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Lorazepam
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
250mg Naproxen.

Smoked the H, railed the `pana, and `chuted the Roxy`s.

This is why I refuse to EVER slam H, this batch i got yesterday is unreal fire, i`d honestly estimate the shit to be 70-90% pure.

Im nodding SO nicely.

Flight to nodville USA

I don't believe good tar is really worth shooting either. I always enjoyed the high I got from smoking (dabbing) more and it even felt more efficient to me.

shooting hydromorphone though....is a must, not just because HM has a garbage oral BA....but the rush of IV hydromorphone is like no other opiate injected. This is the only opiate I would still inject even after giving up the needle 2 or 3 years ago.

Also, do you think the tar is so strong due to fentanyl? have you ever gotten tar
you thought had fent? I'm worried that If i have to resort to heroin eventually for my pain that this whole fent lacing stuff is scaring the shit out of me.

I can definetly tell apart the fent high from heroin high....but if heroin is mixed with the fent it may be hard to tell if there is a decent amount of H. Just curious on your thoughts on Fent And Tar since you seem to do lots of tar.

Ive seen documentaries showing how the producers in mexico even lace the H with fent before it comes to the states. But I'm wondering at what stage in H production this happens and if its only done to powder H or can be done with tar also. I did get some tar I had GCMS tested once and there was zero fent in it, but don't have access to that type of equipment anymore.

OT: for me its a fentanyl patch on its 3rd day getting weak, so I had to pop 5 g of Red Horn Kratom I'm waiting for to kick in.

Last edited:
it's a beautiful day outside so i took the long route to the beer store. helped my roommate do some trimming of the backyard, shit's still all fucky from the big storms we had this past winter. gotta get rid of a bunch of arbor vitae n stuff.

i'm probably gonna munch a few etiz for the hell of it even though i feel nothing from them. couldn't hurt. working on a lineup of oregon, calirfornia, and colorado beers. no other current plans.

^nice, sounds very pleasant. it was a bit cooler here today too, only like 88 instead of 95, but already cooling off a lot.

I decided it wasn't worth driving around the county to a meeting today so I'm just having a restful afternoon. Always more shit with this california licensing.. every fucking agency wants their piece.

did a little dope earlier, then some dabs and joints, gonna have a snack now

NOT :(. Waiting on that call and I'm trying to make this the last lot of dope I do (which I've said every day for the last couple of months ?.).

I don't believe good tar is really worth shooting either. I always enjoyed the high I got from smoking (dabbing) more and it even felt more efficient to me.

shooting hydromorphone though....is a must, not just because HM has a garbage oral BA....but the rush of IV hydromorphone is like no other opiate injected. This is the only opiate I would still inject even after giving up the needle 2 or 3 years ago.

Also, do you think the tar is so strong due to fentanyl? have you ever gotten tar
you thought had fent? I'm worried that If i have to resort to heroin eventually for my pain that this whole fent lacing stuff is scaring the shit out of me.

I can definetly tell apart the fent high from heroin high....but if heroin is mixed with the fent it may be hard to tell if there is a decent amount of H. Just curious on your thoughts on Fent And Tar since you seem to do lots of tar.

Ive seen documentaries showing how the producers in mexico even lace the H with fent before it comes to the states. But I'm wondering at what stage in H production this happens and if its only done to powder H or can be done with tar also. I did get some tar I had GCMS tested once and there was zero fent in it, but don't have access to that type of equipment anymore.

OT: for me its a fentanyl patch on its 3rd day getting weak, so I had to pop 5 g of Red Horn Kratom I'm waiting for to kick in.
I've always enjoyed smoking H also, I love the routine, chasing the dragon is like a hobby for me (lol), I love chasing the dragon, dope, foil, tooter, lighter... Simple and fun.

and no, I've never gotten Fent laced H (luckily), this is just super amazing dope, like I said, the best I've ever gotten in my 11 year career of doing opiates.

Yes, absolutely Hydromorphone is amazing when slammed.. The rush can't be beat.. I'd slam Dillys all day.

On some 4-FA right now, having a good time listening to DnB and browsing the internet.
I also snorted like 1 mg of 3-MeO-PCP 10 minutes ago, will definitely snort more in 20 minutes, just wanted to make sure the PCP isn't extremely potentiated or that i don't have a bad reaction to the combo.
So far so good

ok so I'm on only 2.5mg of 3-MeO-PCP but goddamn this drum and bass is blowing my mind and playing CS:GO against bots is a blast.
gonna snort a lil more

Last edited:
Just having a couple drinks. Maybe couple isn't the right word. Watching Daredevil (Netflix version), it's pretty good

I've calmed down on the DXM shit made me nod hard after work forgot to set my alarm for work woke up not late but late enough to not be able to shower before work so I can wake im up. So now it's...

40 mg methadone
20 mg Valium

It's a decent buzz be better if I took like 60 of the done then I be hurting end of the scrip before my fill and doc visit so gotta wait. Thinking of asking to give me more. Hope he does ( fingers crossed)

Plus I gotta stop the Valium Monday will have two weeks before doc visit! Should be enough time to be clean. Only been taking it for Lil over week or less maybe just a week. It's been a blur kinda lmao!

Joe Bean

Line of bupe
200mg Tramadol
0.5mg alprazolam
A large blunt

I do not need to be this toasted at work but oh well I've dealt with worse scenarios. Plus goddamn I feel nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.