• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two days on the DXM and methadone combo had me nodding big time at work and after work I would be falling asleep just trying to get situated in my room and on my bed waking up every ten min or hour later like damn ! So I took a break today to see if it was that combo or the methadone alone. It was the combo cuz today I feel good but not nodding hard either!

50 mg methadone today

Tomorrow going to try DXM again!!

Joe Bean

My real name is Nanaki, Jesus Christ, and Brightheart and I got teleported 3.1mg LSD, 60mg MDA, and 100mg of MDMA into me and I should be feeling awesome soon!
I am missing out on a NOFX concert in my town because nobody will drive me.

Revision: The drugs were teleported out but I may get 160mg HOT-17, 60mg MDA, and 40mg MDMA soon.

Last edited:
does anybody else read this and wish they were P2C, sirtopham, or methacodone?

damn, y'all live the dream....

OT:
bout 16 beers, maybe more, i forgot
1800mg gabapentin
0.5mg clonazepam
just smoked my last bowl of weed
and this mornings 2lbs of PST are going, going, gone.... t-minus 12hrs till more... gonns be a rough night...

did you make a typo? I hope you meant Felonious Monk and not me... he lives on a weed farm and gets ECP despite being on the opposite side of the country. That man's living the dream.

I live in shitty Portland on the other hand, lol. The only thing I got is a lack of responsibility :). This is my favorite thread on the site so I post on here a lot, but I would bet my life's way more boring than most.

For example: I just got off work, crammed my gullet with fast food, and now I'm gonna take some etizolam and watch the new American Gods episode to tide me over until Silicon Valley later tonight. Make money, chill, and watch TV. Pretty simple :)

Why are news reports on opioids/opiates/drugs in general so hilariously misinformed?

It's like: "There's a new drug called "fentinall" and shockingly addicts will take it even though it can cause deaths."

Who does the research for these people? How can you know so little about a drug so as to not be able to pronounce it/know it's not new, or even have any clue that addiction transcends a fear of death, and with a straight face call yourself a journalist making a serious report on a matter?

Don't mind me, I'm cranky. I haven't smoked in a fort night. About to rectify that.

did you make a typo? I hope you meant Felonious Monk and not me... he lives on a weed farm and gets ECP despite being on the opposite side of the country. That man's living the dream.

I live in shitty Portland on the other hand, lol. The only thing I got is a lack of responsibility :). This is my favorite thread on the site so I post on here a lot, but I would bet my life's way more boring than most.

For example: I just got off work, crammed my gullet with fast food, and now I'm gonna take some etizolam and watch the new American Gods episode to tide me over until Silicon Valley later tonight. Make money, chill, and watch TV. Pretty simple :)

Ah you're totally living the dream bro, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...Portland isn't so bad IMO, crowded w/ plenty of douches but there is good stuff there too

I don't have a farm but I do have a little grow op planned for this summer (as per most years...got some good autoflower seeds so I'm excited). Last year I ended up having around 25 or 30 plants, hope to have something like that this time around too...but I'm going to be working most of the time for the next 3 or 4 months so I'm going to have to budget my time.

----------------------------------------------

OT: 1 mg of buprenorphine & some lemon haze. Recently bought a couple ounces of dank and a couple strips of Suboxone. Part of Dr. Burnt Offerings' home detox plan ;)

Alright Heroin time is over, I could barely function at work today because all I did yesterday was smoke and snort it. Got almost no sleep too. Apparently I can handle a decent amount of H though (or more likely that dope was cut to high hell).

It did look really good and have a strong odor of vinegar though. Very pleasant up the nose and it smoked fine off of foil.

I'm done with this shit for now though, it's just not for me at all. I prefer a wide array of pills that produce different effects rather than just being insanely high. I can definitely see the appeal though don't get me wrong, I felt godly.

OT: ~0.6mg diclazepam, 7.5mg buspirone, about to dose either 30 or 90mg of MSContin depending on how I feel. Definitely need to eat something first. I'm a huge fan of these 60s though I need to find more. Regular morphine is so heavenly. Body chemistry is weird, I can nod better off MSContin than Chicago dope....

Thank you for the compliment, BurntO. I look forward to eventually living far out enough to grow some significant quantity of weed too.

I'm glad I picked up a good quantity of etizolam for emergencies, however my initial feeling about it from when I first tried it in 2013 has been solidified. It's just not great recreationally IMO. I guess this means it's more utilitarian and I should theoretically have an easier time letting it go. My feelings are mixed.

OT: Relaxed, may take a smidge more etiz to go with my nightly sprinkle of diaz. Got some orange mint black tea to drink.

^ I felt the exact same way about etizolam, I wasn't impressed at all with it, the one experience I had with it (I bought 3 ten strip blister packs of it once, simply because I was curious about it).

Some people absolutely love it, though.

does anyone remember double sealed bags of dope? I use to get some from philly that was stamped viper and an image of a dodge viper in blue bags that were folded, taped and each bag was put in a plastic bag heat sealed at both ends. I only saw it in dope from philly. we called it double sealed.

OT:
1800mg gabapentin
0.5mg clonazepam
and this mornings 2lbs of PST are going, going, gone.... t-minus 12hrs till more... gonns be a rough night...

I've stopped posting about my w/ds because it was getting repetitive. But yeah, I guess I should count myself lucky. It's not easy to score a script for 3x80mg oxy/day. And after my last doctor retired, the first GP I tried going to turned out to give me pretty much the same amount of oxy as my previous one. I thought he was overly generous. I do need something for my chronic pain, but 3xOC80 is a bit much. I am not complaining though. :D

OT: 80mg oxy and I'm about to take 1,5mg diclazepam.

no sleep for me tonight.. i've been doing speed all day and it got me so fucking horny i ended up calling random girls on my phone and at least got what i wanted, some pussy.
she's a dime peice too... i ended up smoking her out with the speed and gave her a couple of points of h and a xanax bar to come down on... not a bad trade ;)

400mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
500mg Heroin (smoked)
4mg Clonazepam
4mg Ondansetron
75mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

xivixivie I wish I was someone in Canada or Australia who can get the old formula of OC. That's what I miss about the USA dammit!! But as for weed farms I'm there with ya guys deff wanna do that when I'm older and retired shit maybe before that just go deep into the woods and come to the big city like 4 times a year! Now that's living the dream. And endless supply of methadone and OC lol

55 mg methadone
120 mg DXM
Tums

See if it makes any difference today usually hits me when I'm off work so wake up took 30 mg done and 60 DXM and then half way into my shift which is 12 hours took the rest and usually after I get off work I'm in nod-ville!! It's a great feeling waking up an hour later like ya I nodded out again lol wbwyibe have a great day or night!!

Joe Bean

OT:
1800mg gabapentin
0.5mg clonazepam

it def. comes with bad consequences.. that's for damn sure.

You know how painful my opiate wd gets? I score about a 40 on the COWS scale... a fucking 40. that's basically dying.
you see sweat streaming on my face...
with chills like a motherfucker..that give me mad goosebumps..
muscle/joint/bone aches are fucking EXTREME.
restlessness.. let's just say i bounce on and off the fucking walls..
that's just to name a few...

i sometimes wish i actually wasn't the kind of addict i am today.

it def. comes with bad consequences.. that's for damn sure.

You know how painful my opiate wd gets? I score about a 40 on the COWS scale... a fucking 40. that's basically dying.
you see sweat streaming on my face...
with chills like a motherfucker..that give me mad goosebumps..
muscle/joint/bone aches are fucking EXTREME.
restlessness.. let's just say i bounce on and off the fucking walls..
that's just to name a few...

i sometimes wish i actually wasn't the kind of addict i am today.
I'm sure my score would be up there as well. Maybe not 40, idk, but it has me bed-ridden and most of the symptoms that are rated on the COWS-scale are pretty damn awful. When I read your post about your COWS-score, I could relate to most of what you wrote. My acute withdrawal is pretty damn horrid.

200mg Tramadol
Small dose of Etizolam
Caffeine

I started my new position today and holy shit I do like 1/16th of the work I did before and make more money. Best trade ever. Plus I got my Tramadol so I won't be a dopesick psycho anymore like I was yesterday.

Even better, I should be scoring some Actavis 8mg Subutex pills today. Can't wait to do a big orange line when I get home :D

I'm sure my score would be up there as well. Maybe not 40, idk, but it has me bed-ridden and most of the symptoms that are rated on the COWS-scale are pretty damn awful. When I read your post about your COWS-score, I could relate to most of what you wrote. My acute withdrawal is pretty damn horrid.
It's horrible dude.
I see it as almost impossible for me to get and STAY sober.
My body/mind is so damn dependant on chemical opiates that it probably forgot how to make natural opioid receptors/morphine permamently.

When I went to rehab, I stayed 34 days clean.. not one day did i feel right, slept right, ate right, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.