• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes.. I've done it before.. I've shot up Ativan/Lorazepam and Valium/Diazepam before. . Those benzos work best for IV.
What solvent do you use then? That's just what I was wondering about. The combo sounds lovely but (almost all) benzos are water insoluble.

Pulpy grapefruit juice and .5mg etizolam.

Definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Gonna have to spend the rest of today and tomorrow getting my head back on straight.

Just smoked a gram of Orange tree a strain I've just tried a couple days ago and it's fire as fuckk

This morning while getting ready for my journey to work I catch a plane and fly to the remote area of Alaska to work 3 weeks straight. Then I get 3 weeks off oil field work is fun plus I stay imside cuz I work in the kitchen ;) well anyways it was the first time I tried DXM before my methadone I took
60mg DXM (just straight DXM nothing added to it)
25mg methadone

I was blown away from what happened plus might have been I was also tired also being up at 330 am sucks but it was a good hour before my cab picked me up and we had a hour ride to he airport I slept the whole way then at the airport I deff felt more then I usually do from 25 mg and to be honest I did another 5 mg methadone and 8 hours later I'm nodding hard to stay awake. Going to sleep gotta be up at 5 pm in 5 and half hours ?

Everyone have a HIGH DAY!

Joe Bean

Last edited:
What solvent do you use then? That's just what I was wondering about. The combo sounds lovely but (almost all) benzos are water insoluble.
Idk, It seems as if Lorazepam and Diazepam are more soluble in water than all other benzos.. Alprazolam is by far the worst.
Everytime I have IV'd a benzo (mostly Lorazepam) I mix the powders together with my Opiate of choice, it definitely works I'll tell you that much.

got out of work, drove to the nearest chick fil a for lunch, got an extra sandwich for dinner, picked up the last 4pack of sumatra mountain ale on the way home and some DIPA for good measure.

absolutely beautiful weather, all windows and sunroof open, givin' my little 1.6L the beans every chance i got. i love driving, i love chick fil a, and i love beer.

man, good feels. and next week we're supposed to have weather in the 90s! wooo fucking hooo %) i prefer slightly cooler weather but it's nice for a short time.

150mg tapentadol
60mg morphine sulfate
1mg diclazepam

Those 4 n60s saved my life, was about to have to face the week in full on opiate wd.

Feel fucking great right now though.

Idk, It seems as if Lorazepam and Diazepam are more soluble in water than all other benzos.. Alprazolam is by far the worst.
Everytime I have IV'd a benzo (mostly Lorazepam) I mix the powders together with my Opiate of choice, it definitely works I'll tell you that much.
I put my reply between nsfw tags cause it turned out to be a bit long, I hope you don't mind reading it though. It's not that much text, but might be annoying for other people.
NSFW:

That's bizzarre! Kinda makes me want to try it, but I've actually tried IV'ing lorazepam before and it didn't dissolve for shit. The reason I even bothered trying in the first place (despite every info online telling me that lorazepam is pretty much completely water insoluble), was because they were these 'fast melting SL' tablets. These tablets dissolve within ~1 second after coming into contact with your saliva. But in water to mix it for a shot, they didn't dissolve at all, got nothing out of it. It's strange that you get an effect from these if the only solvent used is water. It might be true I guess, though I have to ask, is it at all possible that you've just experienced a strong placebo effect from them? Placebo can be truly convincing, definitely if you're certain you 'should' feel something. Maybe it was because of another drug that was in the mix, like for example diphenhydramine, which is water soluble? I'm not saying it didn't work, it's just curious.

If I ever get lorazepam again I might give it a shot (pun intended) when mixed with my opi of choice. Oh, and one more thing, can I ask which opioid you were usually mixing in the shot along with either of these benzos? Or did it vary? Cause right now I can't really get my hands on H that easily, but oxy on the other hand.. Also they were the regular tablets right? Not the 'quick absorption' ones I mentioned in my prev. paragraph?

Sorry if I'm being annoying by asking you all these questions, but this is very interesting to me! The only benzo that I've had in pillform & successfully shot using nothing but water as solvent is loprazolam, which is one of the few water soluble benzos. It was pretty nice to shoot dope + loprazolam + cocaine or another stim with a good rush in the same rig. So yeah, I'm rather intrigued by this. Recreating those experiences with other benzos would be lovely, though I can't be arsed to find propylene glycol (and possibly a few other solvents I'd need to add in small % amounts.

Thx for reading all that in advance (if you end up reading it anyway :D ).

OT: Just had a nice nap, then I shot 80mg oxy along with a small dose (25mg or so) of amphetamines.

STH, yeah, it's getting hot here too. Like 70 today but supposed to be 90 like sunday/monday.

I'm getting high after some nice physical labor today, makes me feel like I earned it haha
Ate 3 edibles when we quit work and now to snort a lil more dope and take some dabs

I put my reply between nsfw tags cause it turned out to be a bit long, I hope you don't mind reading it though. It's not that much text, but might be annoying for other people.
NSFW:

That's bizzarre! Kinda makes me want to try it, but I've actually tried IV'ing lorazepam before and it didn't dissolve for shit. The reason I even bothered trying in the first place (despite every info online telling me that lorazepam is pretty much completely water insoluble), was because they were these 'fast melting SL' tablets. These tablets dissolve within ~1 second after coming into contact with your saliva. But in water to mix it for a shot, they didn't dissolve at all, got nothing out of it. It's strange that you get an effect from these if the only solvent used is water. It might be true I guess, though I have to ask, is it at all possible that you've just experienced a strong placebo effect from them? Placebo can be truly convincing, definitely if you're certain you 'should' feel something. Maybe it was because of another drug that was in the mix, like for example diphenhydramine, which is water soluble? I'm not saying it didn't work, it's just curious.

If I ever get lorazepam again I might give it a shot (pun intended) when mixed with my opi of choice. Oh, and one more thing, can I ask which opioid you were usually mixing in the shot along with either of these benzos? Or did it vary? Cause right now I can't really get my hands on H that easily, but oxy on the other hand.. Also they were the regular tablets right? Not the 'quick absorption' ones I mentioned in my prev. paragraph?

Sorry if I'm being annoying by asking you all these questions, but this is very interesting to me! The only benzo that I've had in pillform & successfully shot using nothing but water as solvent is loprazolam, which is one of the few water soluble benzos. It was pretty nice to shoot dope + loprazolam + cocaine or another stim with a good rush in the same rig. So yeah, I'm rather intrigued by this. Recreating those experiences with other benzos would be lovely, though I can't be arsed to find propylene glycol (and possibly a few other solvents I'd need to add in small % amounts.

Thx for reading all that in advance (if you end up reading it anyway :D ).

OT: Just had a nice nap, then I shot 80mg oxy along with a small dose (25mg or so) of amphetamines.
I absolutely did read the whole post.
Brother, it definitely was not placebo, you're talking to a 11 year opiate veteran ;) haha I mostly used Blue Roxy 30s (Oxycodone 30mg IR) and Yellow Dilaudid P4's (Hydromorphone 4mg)..
Least amount of powder in those tiny pills, love them, plus Oxycodone arguably is my favorite Opiate period. You get the best of both worlds with Oxy, Euphoric Stimulation AND Sedation.

God I CAN'T wait til tomorrow. . I'm craving a nice fat shot of either,

Oxycodone 90mg + Lorazepam 2mg + Hydroxyzine 25mg
Hydromorphone 8mg + Lorazepam 2mg + Hydroxyzine 25mg

I'm scared to IV Oxymorphone though for some reason, lol.

Last edited:
Very peculiar. I might give putting a lorazepam in my oxy shot a go next time I come across some lorazepam. Though I don't know when that'll be.

Yeah, oxy is my favorite opioid as well. :) I love everything about it! It's great to be functional, but also awesome to just kick back & relax. Adding an additional benzo can make the high pretty noddy/sedating as well, whilst it doesn't take away from the euphoria IMO. Beats morphine, that's for sure. Heroin is also pretty awesome. It's a close 2nd. Too bad I've never had the pleasure of sampling the -morphones. :(

OT: shot another oxy a little while ago. I'm gonna smoke 20mg now for the heck of it. :D I very seldomly do this, usually I keep the smoking limited to heroin. But occasionally, when my high needs just a small boost, smoking 20ish mg can be exactly what I need. (Iv'ing it would be fine as well, I'm sure, but I like chasing my opi too from time to time, and with oxy it's possible to smoke it, though it isn't the most ideal RoA, I'll admit).

Woke up feeling great actually slept ok better then the last two nights waking up every hour or so. Did another
60mg DXM
25 mg methadone

Feeling good! With all this Oxy talk I sure wish I had a few 30s or even 15s oxycodone to snort I sure miss that. Haven't done any going on 2 and half years been on maintenance meds.

Joe Bean

i went to weigh my car and its only 2100 lbs even with a half tank of gas. w00t.

i also got a dose of pops in the mail comin' from my buddy, gonna have fun doing those and smokin pot too after i get a pre-employment DT out of the way.

for now, the usual booze.

FINALLY, the rush I've been waiting for all week..

I took,
200mg Heroin (smoked)
100mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
90mg Oxycodone (60mg IV 30mg oral)
4mg Hydromorphone (IV)
4mg Lorazepam (2mg IV 2mg oral)
100mg Hydroxyzine (50mg IV 50mg oral)
100mg Promethazine
1.6g Gabapentin

I did a shot of 4mg Hydromorphone 1mg Lorazepam, and 25mg Hydroxyzine together,
Then did a shot 60mg Oxycodone, 1mg Lorazepam, and 25mg Hydroxyzine ,
Then smoked 200mg Heroin.
Then smoked 100mg Methamphetamine to even things out a bit.

I'm fucking LIT. Very euphoric.

Last edited:
I am rather new to this whole thing, ... However, third glass of gin and water and fourth hit, lovely hit, of rock. As we, have had two lines of white. Last one some thirty minutes ago. Fun! ?

I been enjoying DXM with my methadone lately. When I get off work I'm very noddy and in a state of happiness lol but also tired. Those nods I sure missed that's for sure one of many things I enjoy from opiates.

45 mg methadone
50-60mg DXM
Coffee right now just waking up for my 12 hour shift but I can spell and taste a Pepsi very soon! I need to try Tagamet with my dose I tried looking for some before I came to work but no luck supposed to help intensify methadone also. I wanna stay at 40 mg which is what I'm prescribed but also get a few days of play time also since I get prescribed a couple extra days. Everyone enjoy their weekends I'll be working!

Joe Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.