• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any banjo will boost full mu agonists. Xanax seems to be a fan favorite, for whatever reason i don't know.

Ya I can't take them now I have a bunch of Valium from my Mexico trip but I see my doc next Tuesday and I know they will test me for sure. Just seeing if anything will help my 40 mg I take I enjoy it and if I take more I deff get to where I love and get that oooate feeling of euphoria that gives me good amounts of energy followed by nodding. Didn't realize how much I missed them both being on subutex for two years. Sometimes I would get energy from my subs but not much and it wasn't euphoric either. I read on here a bunch so I'll try some different ways and see what happens lol.

I took 45 mg today gonna onmy take 30 tomorrow to make my scrip last till Tuesday. Friday I'll only take 20 I think, I have a drivers test for my license after 11 years of not driving last thing I wanna do is nod off taking the test lol so I'll only take ten mg when I get up and ten more after my test gotta be safe!

Everyone have a great Wednesday evening I'm going to relax and nod in and out before dinner!

Joe Bean

^I imagine a moderate dose of hydroxyzine, diphenhydramine or another antihistamine might help with potentiation. 50mg or so, too much is no bueno.

Having a drinky poo between flights in SF. Beer is expensive in airports, at least they have a decent selection. I also like the fact that on cross continental flights they usually give me my 2nd cocktail on the house. Also, with united, they use 94 proof gin :D

back on bupe.....

24mg buprenorphine
75mg chlordiazpoxide
75mg promethazine
800mg gabapentin
caffeine/coffee
marlboro 100s

^^^ what's your opinion on librium, dawg? I've never tried it, surprisingly.

some strong ales %)

I don't have any rebound anxiety from the monster--by my standards--dose of valium that I took two days ago. Though, then again, its half-life may be masking the worst of what's to come. I have no short or long term plans about my use. All I know is that summer is coming, and my day-to-day life involves very few responsibilities and a secure home in a nice location. For all the shit that seems to be blowing about in this world, I'm think I'm doin' pretty OK right now.

Happy Thursday fellas.

115Mg methadone and four cups coffee
Several vaporized hits of D-methamphetamine through the day and waiting on some cannabis and heroin

Last edited:
I don't have any rebound anxiety from the monster--by my standards--dose of valium that I took two days ago. Though, then again, its half-life may be masking the worst of what's to come. I have no short or long term plans about my use. All I know is that summer is coming, and my day-to-day life involves very few responsibilities and a secure home in a nice location. For all the shit that seems to be blowing about in this world, I'm think I'm doin' pretty OK right now.

I feel the same way about my dope use. It's not my proudest habit but it keeps me balanced. And feeling safe in the wilderness is about the best I can hope for in this country right now. But at least I know if it all goes to shit we can provide for ourselves out here. I might want a couple more high caliber firearms if things descend into chaos, but I could manage.

ot: dab and rso, dope soon

^^^ what's your opinion on librium, dawg? I've never tried it, surprisingly.

some strong ales %)

Happy Thursday fellas.
TBH, I actually REALLY like it and is extremely under rated IMO/E.

It's VERY similiar to Valium.. to me it feels like a weaker Valium/Klonopin mixture.

It sure as hell goes very nicely with Bupe. I can't imagine how good it'll go with 'done.

Back on H, LOL

350mg Heroin
25mg Hydrocodone
50mg Chlordiazpoxide
75mg Promethazine
15mg Mirtazapine
800mg Gabapentin

^Aren't you gonna get in trouble with your sub Rx now? :eek:

OT: Some diclazepam, some clonazolam, some flubromazolam & some bromazepam. Also 180mg O-desmethyltramadol. Feel very relieved after so long in w/d.
Also took some 2-fma earlier today, pretty dull stim. Had hoped it to be better, but .. Guess not. Kinda disappointed, cause now it's not letting me enjoy the O-DT to the fullest. If it was more euphoric etc, I wouldn't have minded. But this isn't all that.

"jus' 'avin' a coupla' drinks" as the trailer park boys would say. I'd rather drink than take banjos because it's so much easier to cut off my intake. I also get way more euphoria from booze than from tranquilizers, anyway.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to see a movie tonight, go downtown for some gourmet grub, or just kick it around the pad. This afternoon I put in an application for a second job to occupy myself some more this summer, so I'm feeling accomplished and somewhat lazy =D

Cuppa poppy pod chamomile tea
0.5mg alprazolam
Powdered Etizolam, maybe a few mg
7.5mg buspirone
Bowls o' weed in bed

So much insomnia lately, trying to lower my pain pill intake. Been getting super wrecked on tapentadol (fucking great drug) the last few days.

Seriously if you like methadone you'd enjoy the nod, it's fucking fierce and has a weird, unique psychedelic element to it. To give you an idea, I haven't been able to use my phone and post and fell asleep while eating food in a chair last night LOL. Good thing I live in my own house and have my gf, her mom, or adopted sister to watch my fucked up ass.

Goodnight I hope BL

Some really good bud- meant to take just a puffs to help me sleep. I accidentally smoked myself retarded lol

Thanks P2C I'll try those out tomorrow since I'm taking half my normal dose of done usually.

I took my drivers test today after not driving for 11 years and I failed lol I'll take it again in June. I was so nervous 11 years is a long time then boom get in a car and drive. But least I have my done to keep me company see my doc Monday. :)

Joe Bean

lazy saturday filled with naps and beer.

got a long shift tomorrow, short shift monday, and a couple days off after that. trying to bring my hours back up because summer's ain't no fun without any money to spend :!

^Aren't you gonna get in trouble with your sub Rx now? :eek:

I pissed clean last week when I went in 3 times to the office for counseling/therapy.

Now I just got to go once this week and its not til thursday, so I believe I'll be good to use til tomorrow (Monday)

OT

500mg Heroin
75mg Chlordiazpoxide
50mg Promethazine
1600mg Gabapentin

Getting low on my done! Taking Benadryl with it helps tho. Tomorrow see my doc. Gotta tell him the last few month s switching back from subutex to done then to subutex cuz of his mistake then back to done this time has messed with my tolerance and not to mention my mind lol or maybe that was me who knows lol

20 mg methadone
25mg Benadryl

Still have 15 mg left of done was gonna try and save it for in the morning for my ride to the doc since it's an hour ride. Then the pharmacy will take two hours to process my scrip.

But got my locks changed in my car yesterday what a chore that was!!

Joe Bean

Took some subs with no opiate dependency...nodding nicely .

Combined with 3 ipa's purple kush and snus and diphenhydramine

Took some subs with no opiate dependency...nodding nicely .
How much bupe did you take?
Bupe is on top of the list of one of the most lethal opioids to take with no or low tolerance or dependency to opioids.
Fentanyl, buprenorphine, and methadone are extremely dangerous for that matter,
But I hope your enjoying the nod!

OT

I myself am enjoying a nod on some extremely good dope,
I love Coachella Tar (brown powder heroin) you huff on it to turn it into tar, that's what I do because I chase the dragon (smoke it).
I'm also on Librium, Promethazine, and Gabapentin.

f33ls g00d mayne

Status
Not open for further replies.