• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
300mg tramadol
2mg clonazzy
Weed and dabs

I felt mostly terrible all morning from my oxy and then suboxone binge over the last few days. I don't even wanna describe it. I had to go to work too :( I feel great now though.

Tramadol is a great in-between drug. Keeps me just right. Should be especially easy to drop off since my sub dose for fun was 1 to 1.5mg.

Also I got a new kitten!!!! A construction worker we know found him in some rubble and contacted my gf. Free of charge and he's the cutest little rascal ever. He's so rascally in fact that we named him Rascal. Well that, and Sir Purrsalot. I'm in love.

Wow. After 1.2 grams of gabapentin, several shots of vodka & a couple joints of good weed, it feels like my brain is vibrating in my skull lol. I am high af.... nodding hard but there are no opiates in my system, it's weird.

Damn, maybe I should try upping my dosage. I have a bottle of 300s I take occasionally but I don't think I've ever taken more than 2 or 3. I'm tempted to take 4 with my H tonight, get a little funky.

ot: dope dabs rso

on the tail end of this 3meo drinking some wine and dabs....my cat is on xanax for the first time, i really want to take some of his xanax

i know it's against the rules to post you should/shoudn't do X drug on this forum, but i gotta say, in my opinion, you shouldn't / please don't take your cat's xannies :(

^ Good suggestion.

I am using Seroquel to get a decent night of sleep tonight. I know I'll regret that tomorrow but I need to start the week with more sleeping hours. My doctor lowered the dose to 50 mg, hopefully that'll will be fine.

I must say after two years on subutex and now on methadone. I love methaonde at low doses. Back in my chasing a high days I was up to 200mg a day of methaonde and I was a zombie sleeping all the time but I rolled over to methadone on Friday from subutex and so far it's been great getting shot done at home worked on my car all weekend I take my drivers test may 12. I haven't drove in 11 years so it's exciting but I had no energy on subs and they also disrupted my sleep badly. I'm a happy camper!

30-50mg methadone a day
4 pepsi's lol
Might try a Valium soon but I'll start way small like 2.5mg see where it goes I have like 150 10mg from my Mexico trip.

Everyone enjoy their week! !

Joe Bean

I'm pretty high wow, buzzing hard. Took 2 small lines of amphetamine (waterlined), then some oxycodone and 2.6g of kratom. Think I'm going to watch a documentary or something and nod.

about 7 mg oral 3meo, 3 glasses of wine, 600 mg phenibut and dabs galore.

just took .25 mg of xanax will it even do anything in synergy with the above? . haven't had a true benzo in months...been subsiding on phenibut

Last edited:
Good old poppy tea. The only right and good opioid, I hate every other on, but Opium is the Opium. (I've done oxys, no thanks to syntactical, fentanyl is total crap).

- approx. 750 mcgs of buprenorphine (IV)
- bowls of cannabis topped w/ kief

Might top it off a bit later with a tranquilizer.

24mg Buprenorphine
50mg Chlordiazpoxide
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

50 mg methadone
5 mg Valium
Holy nod city I was having hard time keeping my eyes open at work, good thing I have dark safety glasses on and only doing minor prep work. Easy money plus I love being high at work! It equals a good night and mood!!

Joe Bean

Drinking until I forget about today. Not that I'll forget about it forever; oh no. But I can suppress the memory/shame for the time being.

A good line of amphetamine and 3g of kratom 2h later. I feel goood

I'm pretty much out of amps though, but it's ok.

Prepping for tonight's party....

-got tons of LSD in both baby blue/maroon pyramid gel tabs...Doses are 200mcgs a hit...believe me

-OF course tons of pre-rolled blunts rolled

-Xanax bars and kpins

-GHB

Status
Not open for further replies.