• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when i used to smoke tar regularly, i would have an empty pizza box under my couch that was full of old pieces of foil id used to smoke heroin off of, from the previous couple weeks or so of use. I called it "the archives", lol. Whenever id want to get high on tar but didnt want to buy more id take a little trip to the archives...which would usually only provide 2 or 3 good rips from spots id somehow overlooked, buuuuut...

mellow high.

i took 10grams of bali earlier and have been repeatedly smoking ganja throughout.

sweet combo i love. i'v gravitated to the bong so my weed hits kick harder

Got on subs it was SOO easy to do in Philly.

4mg suboxone
50mg vistaril
600mg gabapentin
25mg Seroquel
and lots of soda, coffee, and Nicorette

And now Im bout to leave the library, get more coffee, and chill with my girl whose sick in the hospital.

Time for me to get clean f*cking hell I want a life 3-hopce eph 4fa and ´noids, fuck this shit I'll getting clean until I can get back on my own two because I've come back from too far, i know about the paranormal activity, i recognize the therapeutic value of psychedelics but it's a dangerous path if you're not sure how to handle trips
Peace

^^^ as long as the government isnt teleporting cyanide into you yet, you're gonna be ok. godspeed bro.

also hi weekend edition nice to see you are still kickin around.

Smoking some locally-grown 20% THC Northern Lights.

Things went well for me today...got lent a truck for a couple days to get around town, it's good to be mobile again.

About 2.5 OxyContin 20's over the course of the day + Benzedrex + 1 hit of weed when I could sneak away from my mom (I'm visiting home. Yay). Not high enough.

Steel reserves, 2 16ozers. want to get more, i'm glad they didn't make daylight savings before 2am otherwise it would fast forward the time they stop selling alc....i'm sure thats why they planed it at 2am

Time for me to get clean f*cking hell I want a life 3-hopce eph 4fa and ´noids, fuck this shit I'll getting clean until I can get back on my own two because I've come back from too far, i know about the paranormal activity, i recognize the therapeutic value of psychedelics but it's a dangerous path if you're not sure how to handle trips
Peace

the only way that i've found to lower drug use is to not have very much spare time. its the only thing that seems to work

agreed on the spare time bit. i crave less too when i'm mad busy.

Smoking some locally-grown 20% THC Northern Lights.

Things went well for me today...got lent a truck for a couple days to get around town, it's good to be mobile again.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your Honda? My beat ass truck bit the dust last month so I'm back in a Honda now myself.

OT: drankin a burr, wishin i were smokin a joint instead.

I'm getting it in a couple days, it's getting shipped up to me. It's still going strong! Love that car

I would like to tell everyone that I know that drugs can be highly therapeutic however medicin pharmaceutical companies are running the show, the world is sick I am sick, I'm out of psychiatric system, there is a new world order, I've been subject to experimental treatment and the progress made into security is a very astonishing thing, many attempts have been made on my life, it's a crazy world

I would like to tell everyone that I know that drugs can be highly therapeutic however medicin pharmaceutical companies are running the show, the world is sick I am sick, I'm out of psychiatric system, there is a new world order, I've been subject to experimental treatment and the progress made into security is a very astonishing thing, many attempts have been made on my life, it's a crazy world

Shit! You think you have problems bro? I just took my last 40mg of oxy. Doesn't get any worse than that. ?

I cold turkeyed a nasty oxy dhc and tramadol habit the worst takes a few days to start though

Smoked a bit of spice

Any idea what cannabinoid was in there; how much? How was the experience?

OT:
-2 or 3 mg flubromazolam, sublingually (yes I'm still standing)
-15 mg synthetic cannabinoid (FUB-PB-22), taken orally
-300 mg caffeine to make sure I don't facekeyboard at an inappropriate time.

Stay safe BL.

Dosed another 5g of Krat...now having a beer. Phenibut rules...such a natural euphoria....gonna score a lyrica script

drinking old rasputin. it's good but i wish i could smoke weed instead of drink, absolute sobriety basically being not an option. gonna have to figure out a way to score more opiates on a budget since they leave the system faster.

I've strictly strayed away from the flower form of cannabis due to living in a legal state and having access to edibles and other THC-tolerance crushing goodies....

I've been strictly vaping hash oil with the Brass knuckles Vape Pena and their AAA+++ cartridges. You get well over 100 hits in a cartridge....

-Still struggling with benzos and adderall. Better days are to come

I love everyone.Well bluelight is the best. Well im the best. Anyway Im drunk goodnight i love you people

Status
Not open for further replies.