• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking to me Razor? Wtf..

OT

60mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer Malli 210mg Roxane's)
1.0g Heroin (smoked)
2mg Alprazolam (sandoz footballs)
2mg Clonazepam subL (teva)
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

@ Fenolious Nomk: We got snow up in the Willamette Valley, too. It didn't stick where I live, thank goodness. Supposed to rain for the next seven days however. After getting over 10 inches in February, I'm just about done with this shit.

Yeah, it stuck here (like 500ft elevation), but was definitely more accumulation and less daytime melting up at the pass to get back to the highway (like 3k ft). I just hope I can get out tomorrow--I'm heading down to SoCal to see my parents and some extended family. They'd already planned a visit before I moved so I get to drive like 20 hours roundtrip lol. Not so bad, it's in my car so I can smoke joints lol

It snowed more in December, I'm glad I wasn't here for that. I think I may plan on like a month vacation in Costa Rica or something after the season is over. Especially if I save on rent by staying on the ranch for some of the year (the room I'm staying in will be open til harvest I've been told).

ot: dope and dabs, more of both soon

50 nitrous chargers, strong batch of kratom tea made with about 40 g

put the nitrous away because it was too intense, body numbing out and ringing/bellringer type sound.

so fucked up i'm worried i overdosed on kratom. overly stimulated but not naseous just made myself vomite with a toothbrush

Last edited:
Originally thought it was going to be a slow day so I shot a 5.7 zubsolv earlier and spent all my money on thc products (some awesome space queen shatter and a big bag of 3 kings [og X sour X headband]).

However, I just finessed some shit and ended up with a half g of some super fire raw. Tried a little and felt it through the sub so I guess I'm nodding tonight lol

Haha ya teva is good. And ya monk idk I mean me I was addicted to xanax like 6 years back. But God I hate it now. And 4mg o lord. Valium or kolonopin very niceeeee. Lol

Ot: subutex, gabapentin, kolonopin, ativan, thx, caffeine? Haha

1. dope (shot, smoked)
2. weed (some GSC that's almost 30% THC & Train Wreck)

I was listening to a radio program today about Hitler's drug use (Hitler partied really hard, in case you somehow didn't know) and I suddenly had a concept for a business, kind of like a bar, except instead of selling alcohol they would sell all kinds of drugs, and most of them in injectable preparations. They'd offer drug "cocktails" too, and there'd be one called "the Hitler", which would be a mixed shot of oxycodone & methamphetamine. Doesn't that sound great?

And there'd be something not on the menu called the "mellow Hitler", where'd they put some barbiturates into the shot as well ;)

adequately chilled out considering how nervous i am (got a 3+ hour exam tomorrow). around 4mg of diazepam split in 2 doses over the day, half a tab of unisom and a crumb of melatonin since it's just about bed time.

i finally got a local bank account which is gonna make a bunch of stuff easier in the future, and after i get out of my test tomorrow the rest of the week should flow very smoothly. i may be going back to eastern NC to visit family sometime this spring, which would be very very supreme. it may be a boring ass place but getting to see the dog makes the travel worth it.

70mg liquid methadone + 4mg clonazepam subL (green 1mg Tevas) "The Dream-lean Cocktail of the Methadonians + 800mg cimetidine + N-acetyl-L-tyrosine + Fish Oil + L-lysine increased the affinity of [BZD] receptor binding in a manner additive to that caused by gamma-aminobutyric acid. The present paper provides additional evidence to show that L-lysine had CNS depressant-like characteristics. + cafe con leche and vaping organic French Vanilla nicotine + about to crack open a tallboy of Bud.

Sobriety will never be worth achieving all-the-time, it's a fucking cold, boring world most of the time growing up as a pharmaceutical opioid (precursor to smack) turn full-time IV heroin junkie.

was clean off opiates for 30 days for the first time in 11 years.... but monday gave in and made a nice cup of PST, using 3lbs... had a good day, repeated it on tuesday with minimal effects.

i'm really trying to not get physically addicted again so chomping gabapentin today... 600mg every 45 minutes, up to 3200mg's so far, i'll probly knock back another 4 or 5 grams by the end of today.

16oz BUSCH for breakfast to wash em down.

nice weather out, think i'll go for a walk with the dog down to the river... after another beer and a few bongs of the local herb

nailed my test, now i'm only one step away from getting into an ADN program this summer. can't believe i'm going back to school after all this time but it feelsgoodman.

succumbing to my favorite legal vice right now as celebration. i mean whyyyy not

Surprisingly not much of a head high but I got a wicked body buzz going on.

Taken in the last 2 hours.
@ 6pm
100mg tramadol

@7pm
.5 pound PST
6 grams Bali/Kalimantan kratom (capsules)
1 ounce tequila
continuous vaping of weed and nicotine.

In an airport...last opiate dose was this morning...starting to feel the first signs of feelsbadman.jpg

It's always the feeling of being too hot that starts it off...

I'm thinking of kicking off this brief trip with Burnt Offerings Travel Drink (a cocktail + either diazepam or clonazepam)

Congratulations, Sir! Welldoneman.jpg.

OT:

-700 mg ("at T0:00")
-staggered flurbromazolam (0.7 mg T-2:00; 0.9 mg at T 0:00, and now another 0.7 mg at T+1:10) - this shit should fuck me up
-oh and also a few mg's of FUB-PB22, but that was earlier in the morning and it has worn off by now.

Typing is getting hard...Hope I don't start nodding - wifey wouldn't be particularly happy

Enjoy your day, HHAY/DC/BL folk!

2mg alprazolam sub'd
70mg methadone sizzurp
Coffee+vaping nicotine

+omperazole and ranitidine prior to the juice (in hopes that the rebound-effects of forgetting to reup on Tagament is somewhat subsituted in CYPD26/3A4 inhibition

So high that I just had a meaningful conversation with my couch, about finances among other topics... Idk wtf just happened I don't have schizophrenia or anything like that and the only drugs I've taken were 15mg Dexedrine Spansule yesterday afternoon and 2.5-3mg of Klonopin last night along with 25mg DPH but still didn't sleep. Thankfully nobody was home, it's like I couldn hear it talking back but I was laughing and responding to it somehow. Fucking weird.

after i polished off about 10 grams of gabapentin and 12 pints of beer i woke up on the couch at 1:30am, last thing i remember was dinner around 6:30 whoops....

about 5 grams deep of the gaba today, but no real effects, just a good mood. though i have drank about 8 pints of BUSCH since i woke up at 1:30, guess i'm an alcoholic.

16mg Buprenorphine (12mg subL 4mg snorted)
300mg Tramadol ER
30mg Diazepam (Watson Dan's)
4mg Clonazepam (teva)
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro lights)

I hate Tramadol, but I got to say im quite impressed with my first experience with the Bupe and tram combo.

Thanks, bd! You're like my personal cheerleader haha thank you thank you. I can tell you were pretty high when you posted since you forgot to add the codeine after the 700mg ;) Or do I have you confused with another Estonian chemist?

I'm just treating my humdinger of a headache with some hair of the dog before I swoop out to get some sushi with friends.

i found my old crack pipe....scraped that shit! fuck now i really really want opiates... guess 2mg SL disintegrating clonazapam tablets will have to suffice.

^ IMO benzos, despite being "downers", just arent a very good substitute for opiates. Opiates make me feel like every little ting gon' be alright....whereas benzos just stop me from feeling, they suck imo

Ot: no drugs at all, i feel like my body is burning up

Status
Not open for further replies.