• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, bur fuck 4/20 celebrators, My 1.5 lovng rlllllationwhio ended an 4/20 is hi s b-day. I goy no connects, dramk 100oz of 9% beer with lots of conazepam. A epressed night... he was my first,

Also was in the ER 2 times over the eekend due to shootinng oain from right hp to heel. this place sucjed, food was ineddibke and I'd literaly have to yell at the top of my lungs for assistance,

i mean get this, I had a methaone binge a few ays bfore with .g mg xanaxx so they never treated my hip pain from car accident. Thiw means, it wont go on my car insurance (hip probllems) and I have to pay for it all. The xanaxand methadone in my system was from days ago, and claimed thye couldnt give me the shots I needed to stop the pain from the acident ( I was completely lucid upon arrival,

Fuck my parents for thinking im faking it, an Health Firsthospital.

Pics here, and ptsd symptoms. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...cckdent that has me mostly bedridden FUCKK

Last edited:
...hmmm, haha.

Im high! Have been all day. Just like every other day. Puff puff pass, people.

45mg roxi
.5mg xanax
5mg valium
40mg dxm
25mg doxylamine
1300mg apap
200mg ibuprofen
blunts & bong rips
dabs of shatter

All this after a horribly stressful day at work. The last 10-12mg of oxy just went up my nose. I'mma be nodding all night. Intermittently taking bong rips as well. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening/morning. Peace. :)

TODAY'S SPECIAL:

2-FMA
Dexedrine
Lortab
Codeine
Tianeptine
Weed (4/20 bitches!)

Chilling at home alone for a few days & looking forward to a possible thunderstorm. Bout to watch "Weed 3" with Sanjay Gupta and have some more codeine :)

That sucks man. Hospitals can be draconian in there views on opi8s. I had to get my homey yo bring me in pills last time when i was there. Cos they werent giving me enough oxy. And were so ignorant, beleiving tramadol to be the same strength as oxycodone.
but aftsr threating legal action i got what i wanted. and was on 360 mgs of oxycontin a day with evening welconal shots(dipipenone -dude itz the holy grail of opiates) for breakthrough. Whilst i was there for surgery - fkin 5 hour up Ended up being there for like 10 days. They first cut me to 120 mgs oxy a day but i cudnt take that with the agony from a shattered and dislocated shoulder which they relocated before the op with no anaesthetic.

Im tempted tp chug via[of clonazolam, but then ill be out to friday/

I have the worse shoorining pain frm my hip fo heel, and a couple shots of non narcotics solves it. After 3rd time being there, there, tney would not treat ke jist kept me there 5 hrs in pain, The nurse button woulnt even work. Id have to scream to get any nurse attention (lke bloodpouring out o my IV).

Happy 72nd birthday of glorious compound known as LSD! I probably will not be consuming any today, at least i dont think so, the days just begun, but i wont say no to some mushrooms or ketamine.

Anybody else celebrating bicycle day?

My next sip goes out to the big Albert Hofmann. My clonazolam powder supplier got set back set back 3 days, but hey, 1-2mg and lots of booze aint bad,!

Rants and raves: dad gave me 10mg methadone pill after my accident since my hip hurt so bad, next day uncle gives me 1mg xanax to relieve the stress, yet they refused to treat me even though I was totally lucid (2 days later) and now i have to pay for it vs florida PIP insurance.

80mg Liquid Methadone
4mg Liquid DILAUDID
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1/2 1mg pills
60mg Brand name ROXICODONE8/Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
60mg NORCO/Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills
1950mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
125mg Hydroxyzine, 5 25mg capsules
25mg Promethazine, 1 25mg pill
Caffeine, large Caramel Machiatto with extra Caramel
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

DAMN, this Liquid DILAUDID oral conentrate is better than i thought...it gives a HELL of a rush...and only took 4mg...
and the 30mg Oxy's I got are BRAND NAME ROXICODONE...they're in my avatar right now...they're AMAZING. They smoke like the OG OC Oxycontin...and have a rush just like them as well.
DAMN i love my opiates.

#OPiATED

in central america tramdol is all over the counter. how much is your dose i found myself taking 20 or 30 of the 50mg pills with a valium 10mg or two to hit my sweet spot but once i did i fully understood the draw of tram, never did before

I wish I could enjoy tramadol by itself like you guys.....it feels like speed to me......I don't get any opiod/opiate warm feeling from it. I do feel positive & happy on it tho.

50mgs of tramadol with 5mgs of methadone is a nice rush & high......now that I did enjoy.

in central america tramdol is all over the counter.

Not everywhere, i've bought it in mexico OTC before but in most countries you normally need a prescription (which isn't hard to get).

I kind of miss it, last time i took trams was like 10 months ago, way better than codeine for me, even better than kratom. But you have to be a good metaboliser or else it's almost useless.

OT: I'm sober at the moment but i'm about to pack the bubbler

product_220893_MlkChocDuo_180_VanChai_Silo_FD_HERO.jpg

had a quarter of one of those^ so yum, I feel like they should make these without THC, cause they're actually really dank tasting chocolate.

Feeling some of lastnights kpin today, mostly pissed off at shit but thats the downside to benzos I guess.Fucked up by sending the email money transfer for my MXP to my vendors old address, nothing happened and thats the problem it wold have been here by now.Should have some eph between tomorrow-friday.Going to try a new approach to my insomnia, wakeup early (7am) and dose EPH to keep my ass from falling asleep.

If that doesn't work when I go back to the doctor in 2 months when the kpins should have ran out I'll ask for a hypnotic, I really need something that floors my ass.

Vaped a quarter gram of 3-FPM over the last couple of hours - pupils are like saucers, grinning ear to ear and flooded with Dopamine, I feel goooood! =D

Vaped a quarter gram of 3-FPM over the last couple of hours - pupils are like saucers, grinning ear to ear and flooded with Dopamine, I feel goooood! =D

I seen it awfully cheap from one of my vendors, is it worth while snorted,sublingual,or orally dosed? The reports I read said it wasn't much of anything.

Feeling pretty nice :D

24mg Suboxone
200mg Lyrica
1000mg Gabapentin
1000mg Cimetidine
1mg Cogentin
Zofram
10mg Abilify
.25g Cannabis smoked
Nicotine
Caffeine

DAMN, this Liquid DILAUDID oral conentrate is better than i thought...it gives a HELL of a rush...and only took 4mg...
and the 30mg Oxy's I got are BRAND NAME ROXICODONE...they're in my avatar right now...they're AMAZING. They smoke like the OG OC Oxycontin...and have a rush just like them as well.
DAMN i love my opiates.

#OPiATED

I miss those days. But I totally agree!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.