• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~7mg clonazolam... when I heard my supplier was gonna be 2 days late with this reup (AWW HELL NAW) I wen to hit the booze and niminmal benzo. Ret and get some benzo tolly back, On the flip sire, shipping is free and comes over night based on both our locations,

Picked up 4 25oz 8% HG beers that were $3/2. Seemed better than my usual 4 pints of 5.8% for 4.50. I'm going hard on the first half, then prolly gonna slow my roll.

Side note: I fucked up drinking a gulp of gin the other night and it went like, up y nasal/sinus cavity. That had me down for a whole. I'm eager for money to come so I can start bookin lawyers and a psychiatrist.Funny thing is, budweiser came out with this exact same steele reserve product just with $2 and extra marketing slaped on the point of price display. Fuck em.

Afrer that I got a ecig with cannabaaaniuds un urm byr irts not doing much. The oldfuck had no idea how to use the thing. Gonna return tomorrow. Anothotyher 25ia 8/5 tii,

Is it sad I get excied to do this all alone. Also lied mydad into 10mg ree methadone,

Last edited:
Had me a coke snortin', beer drinkin', k-hole of a good time last night. My eyes couldn't see the baggie but I was still doing key dips.

Happy 72nd birthday of glorious compound known as LSD! I probably will not be consuming any today, at least i dont think so, the days just begun, but i wont say no to some mushrooms or ketamine.

Anybody else celebrating bicycle day?

Word big T. I'm not celebrating :( my body feels sick from too much chicken wing and booze last couple days, so I'm recuperating with kool aid (the red kind) and hot pockets

Not the most fun afternoon ever!

But I still lub u LSD, ttys <3

Very very stoned

Will be getting some quality lsd soon, not this week though

TheLostBoys-
As you notice, you said after taking only 5mg of 'done, and you couldn't feel the Hydrocodone.
It's all tolerance bro.

I've been on Methadone for nearly 3 years now...once you pass your 1-2 year of Chronic Methadone, dosing everyday....it'll feel like a normal opiate just like Hydro/Oxycodone.

My first 6 months on 'done....I was on only 40mg...and I couldn't even feel HEROIN. I would smoke a whole half gram up to a full gram of Heroin and still not feel it because of the 'done.

Now that my body has been on it for a very long time...it's very different...I feel Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Morphine, just like I first started them.

That's how I noticed it to be.

Anyways, I'm feeling GREAT. Love getting take home Methadone...you get to stay home and relax all day while high...im on-

80mg Methadone, Cherry Red Liquid 10mg/1ml
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills, one 0.5mg pill
210mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 7 30mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
75mg Promethazine, 3 25mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Got the trade DONE last night.
Got a BUNCH of 30mg Oxy's, 2mg Xanny Bars, and 10mg Valiums. Along with Liquid DILAUDID ORAL concentrate.

Whoooo, what a day! This huge dose of oxy along with my 'done has got me going like I just first took XTC...HAHA. I feel GOOD!

Cheers BL's!!

Thanks for the explanation.......do you ever save anything for a rainy day? Lol......seems like you're always dosing pretty high every day, do you own a pharmacy? Haha...... j/k!

Happy 72nd birthday of glorious compound known as LSD! I probably will not be consuming any today, at least i dont think so, the days just begun, but i wont say no to some mushrooms or ketamine.

Anybody else celebrating bicycle day?

Won't touch it anymore, neither shrooms......but do remember some wild & fun times back in the 90's.........sugar cubes, blotter......don't think my mind could handle anymore expansion.

Happy birthday LSD! It's been a while since we've seen each other but you'll always be my favorite. <3

Here's what's on the menu for my evening:

2mg Alprazolam (literally just popped)
Craft brews
Dank weed

The alpraz was a yellow school bus. They've become a favorite of mine lately.

Hope everyone else has a splendid night. Peace. :)

Took 6mg kpin last night and had a few beers, felt nicely tipsy all day today and cleaned the shed out.Just popped another 2mg and thinking about taking the other 6 but should save them for when my ethylphenidate comes.I just wanna get fucked up for like a week and have it lead up to something productive at the end.I procrastinate like a motherfucker, I hate it.I just want to get a good job so I can afford to buy cool shit and do different drugs every weekend, is that too much to ask?

*edit* wish I had lsd I miss that shit! Not sure if I'd do shrooms because unless im doing atleast what I consider well in life trips get all introspective and I analyze myself.

I'm tired and stressed. Got pharmaceutical solutions for those problems here in my office but I know the longer I wait to take them, the better.

Rainy cozy day, driving back home was fun in the rain, woo! *rolls eyes*
haha

anyways today I'm chillin on-

80mg Cherry Red Liquid Methadone, 10mg/1ml
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1/2 1mg pills
150mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 5 30mg pills, plugged
90mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills, 2 oral, 1 smoked
125mg Hydroxyzine, 5 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, Large coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

One of the best feelings in the world to me is, being opiated in the cold/rainy weather and smoking cigs while its so cozy and cold...you feel all warm inside and cool outside. CAN'T beat that feeling...feeling it now!

#opiated

BLAST OFF!

Cheers BL's!

So fucking high, my dispensary shot me 20g this morning for the price of 6. 420 special. Happy 420 to my stoners of BL =D

tumblr_n9qmofFMs91st8wwpo1_1280.jpg

40mg methadone
3mg etizolam
1mg lorazepam
Couple hits of bud

Wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Going with concious sedation via Nitrous Oxide and Lorazepam rather than being put under.

Happy 4/20

Last edited:
Was feeling nice all day from the kpins lastnight was a little off though the odd miss-step and forgot where my plate was at supper lol.I managed to do some work on my car and clean the barn out some more, had some vodka and took the last 4mg over the last hour tomorrow should also be good.I can't wait for my MXP and Ethylphenidate to arrive!

Currently: valium and ec stack at the office.

Didn't get to smoke today due to lack of privacy and being too busy, so I brought a bud to work and gave it to my friend, on the promise that she smoke it for me. I mean fuck, having weed and not smoking it on 4/20? Someone slap me.

Status
Not open for further replies.